PDA

View Full Version : Palace to bid for Ferguson

soulman101
26-01-2020, 02:38 PM
Talk of £4m. I'd do the deal and try to get a sell on.
If players don't want to play for us and money is what they are after get rid.

Joy_Division
26-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Yeah get rid. Looks like we have raised another kid with a sense of entitlement and no sense of gratitude and loyalty to the club that has given you the chance. Sick of em. Before the opening game of the season I bet 99% of the fans had never heard of him.

wbatillidie
26-01-2020, 05:22 PM
Yeah get rid. Looks like we have raised another kid with a sense of entitlement and no sense of gratitude and loyalty to the club that has given you the chance. Sick of em. Before the opening game of the season I bet 99% of the fans had never heard of him.
Couldn’t agree more get rid with sell on. Here from age 11 he can stick his dancing clip up his arse.

Dubbag
26-01-2020, 05:44 PM
Surely a little research online by the individual would show the career trajectory of previous young lads in the same position. Their football has languashied in lower leagues after moving on .
Even Berahino recently admitted how woefully wrong he was with his Spurs reaction..
Still agents talk....

billsbest
29-01-2020, 10:29 AM
I think we should let him go asap. He contributed very little last night although to be fair he should not be played at left back because he has no left foot!

Leicesterbaggie
29-01-2020, 12:46 PM
The sensible thing for him to do would be to stay with us. In turn we should play him at right back with Townsend at left back until Gibbs is fit, in other words round pegs in round holes. Why was Townsend dropped after he had played his best game for us against West Ham and then Ferguson switched to left back. O'Shea was brought in at right back and had an absolute mare. Isn't he a central defender? None of it makes sense to me I'm afraid.

BaggieBlood
29-01-2020, 02:21 PM
I wish he would just Foook off if he is not going to sign.

soulman101
29-01-2020, 03:39 PM
Fee up to £10m with add ons has been agreed on his way for a medical, hope he passes it. Nice earner for another agent.

TipperaryBaggie
29-01-2020, 03:58 PM
Excellent deal for us. Highly overrated in my opinion. Snap their hands off at £10m

Yarmbaggie
29-01-2020, 04:12 PM
Excellent deal for us. Highly overrated in my opinion. Snap their hands off at £10m

Would love to think that it is correct but I will be amazed if we receive anything like £10m. Maybe half of that if we are very lucky.

boingy
29-01-2020, 04:17 PM
Terrific player. He will be one of the greats.

Leicesterbaggie
29-01-2020, 04:52 PM
Although I said to that it would be better if he stayed with us , if we can get £10 million for him, snap their hands off. I don't see us getting anything near that though. What I don't understand is, why go to Palace? They're not an established Premier side and could be relegated at any time, even this season with a poor run. We know all about poor runs! Again, agents looking after themselves.

holmleighchris
29-01-2020, 06:11 PM

Good deal for us: it depends wheter we spend the income on a player or the board split it up between themselves.

mickd1961
29-01-2020, 06:16 PM
Good deal for us: it depends wheter we spend the income on a player or the board split it up between themselves.

The latter.

saltnshake
29-01-2020, 07:41 PM
Jenkins is involved so we are bound to make a profit in the transfer window.

BaggieBlood
29-01-2020, 09:15 PM
Fee is £4m down and the rest based on appearances. Apparently we turned a straight £8m for him on deadline day last summer.