PDA

View Full Version : Have a day off

Geordie1974
30-01-2020, 05:09 PM
Tomorrow,save your time checking for an incoming striker.Looks like business is done.Fùck all spent and Bruce the great has said he is happy with his squad depth.
So the meeting with Ashley went well.He was given the grand total of zero to spend.Yes man living up to his role.

pboromag
30-01-2020, 06:12 PM
yawn
we have two playesr in and one on loan both players with an option to buy whicjh after joelinton isnt a bad way to do buisness

if he had messi youd still moan

ghostrider
30-01-2020, 06:22 PM
I think we've done some good business up to now.
What difference does it make that we haven't laid out readies?
We've got 3 players on loan plus signed up the kid from Arsenal.

I'd sooner do loan deals in January to see what they offer.
If we end up buying another player we have tabs on (preferably a striker) then all the better.
I think it may be a case of shipping out one or two.

pboromag
30-01-2020, 06:26 PM
phuck all spent ???
dont loan deals cost wages ,fees etc etc and dont we have to take the option up ?

dear me

Zippity
30-01-2020, 06:31 PM
yawn
we have two playesr in and one on loan both players with an option to buy whicjh after joelinton isnt a bad way to do buisness

if he had messi youd still moan

No, he's right to have a go.

We have 4 strikers: Joelinton is a £40 million flop. Carroll is a permanent sicknote, Gayle is an injured Chimpo striker and Muto isn't ft for purpose.

And you could have answered his post in a non-antagonistic way.

Geordie1974
30-01-2020, 06:38 PM
Hes on ignore Zip,same as their Wilf.I dont see the drivel unless quoted so it's his time he is wasting.
Joelinton is the only fit striker.Carrol and Gayle and Muto.He has one goal,if he gets injured then who goes up front?
We need a striker badly,Bowen was Bruce's top target and now the price is lowered I cant believe they are not getting in there.

ex_pat_magpie
30-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Hes on ignore Zip,same as their Wilf.I dont see the drivel unless quoted so it's his time he is wasting.
Joelinton is the only fit striker.Carrol and Gayle and Muto.He has one goal,if he gets injured then who goes up front?
We need a striker badly,Bowen was Bruce's top target and now the price is lowered I cant believe they are not getting in there.

But you can't expect certain posters to understand that during a successful Bruce/Ashley transfer window. Afterall aren't they the ideal manager/owner combination possible.

Geordie1974
30-01-2020, 06:51 PM
It's just an agenda to ruin the board.I am over the moon I have a life.

pboromag
30-01-2020, 06:51 PM

We have 4 strikers: Joelinton is a £40 million flop. Carroll is a permanent sicknote, Gayle is an injured Chimpo striker and Muto isn't ft for purpose.

what does he actually say
bruce is happy with his squad.. why wouldnt he be he is 3-5 points of a top 5-6 place
he says **** all spent well again he is wrong we have loan fees agents fees etc and commitments to buy
he says it looks like buisness is done well he looks like he is wrong again we look to have a left back coming and are still in for a couple of strikers

less antagonistic way
a pity yu dont pick him up when he calls me and ghost mackems

when cearly im a cockney

but you know about that anyway as i think some one else has tipped you off about it

pboromag
30-01-2020, 06:54 PM

and why is he right
the window isnt closed
gayle eing injured may cost us getting a striker in as he would have needed to go out on loan and a team isnt going to gamble in january on an injured forward

pboromag
30-01-2020, 07:19 PM
rose in
looks like the buisness wasnt done and who knows what else we may have lined up

what ever happens we are going to have to spend now

rondon back ??

malamoto
31-01-2020, 06:40 PM
"and a team isnt going to gamble in january on an injured forward"
A proper club with real football people would not but we do
Slimani ring any bells? and I know it was not the January window but what about Caroll?

Milburn9
31-01-2020, 07:10 PM
what does he actually say
bruce is happy with his squad.. why wouldnt he be he is 3-5 points of a top 5-6 place
he says **** all spent well again he is wrong we have loan fees agents fees etc and commitments to buy
he says it looks like buisness is done well he looks like he is wrong again we look to have a left back coming and are still in for a couple of strikers

less antagonistic way
a pity yu dont pick him up when he calls me and ghost mackems

when cearly im a cockney

but you know about that anyway as i think some one else has tipped you off about it

Thought you were greek/Cypriot?? Now you're a Cockney that supports Newcastle?? Must be a wierd world you live in. Anyway, off to have a pint with Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe.

AP69
31-01-2020, 07:40 PM
Thought you were greek/Cypriot?? Now you're a Cockney that supports Newcastle?? Must be a wierd world you live in. Anyway, off to have a pint with Alan Shoulder and Peter Withe.
To be fair his posts do read like they are in rhyming slang 😀

Milburn9
31-01-2020, 08:09 PM
To be fair his posts do read like they are in rhyming slang 😀
😂😂

toptoon
31-01-2020, 11:11 PM

Sorry but Joelinton isn't a striker. Strikers are supposed to strike. Joelinton falls over. If he was fully match fit, Carroll is the only premiership standard striker in our squad....and he isn't, nor likely to be.

The result of this is that we don't have any good enough strikers and our goal record this season confirms this perfectly. So what do the 3 stooges get up to in the transfer window? Buy midfielders and defenders. Just brilliant.

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 11:31 PM
Mike Ashley thinks he is.He gave him the number 9 shirt and ordered Bruce to play him every game in that position.