PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bruce ,40 million accepted for midfielder

toonfalifekevbrown
31-01-2020, 11:16 AM
Steve Bruce saying we had a bid of 40 million accepted for a midfielder but he wanted to stay at his club ,we just couldn't get it over the line he said

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 11:44 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha,this is brilliant.Of course we did Steve.Now put the pre-prepared club propaganda statement away and tell fans the truth.Wait until deadline day to put the lie out just in case fans called for the club to spend elsewhere.Too late now.

MidsMagpie
31-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Soumare Boubakary according to the Chron, why he was prepared to spend a fortune on yet another midfielder when its up top we need a new face. so if there is that cash there spend it today on a proven quality striker

toonfalifekevbrown
31-01-2020, 12:03 PM
This bid was accepted and player knocked it back on Jan 23
8 days ago

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 12:05 PM
And in other news the moon is made of cheese.Our fanbase man,no wonder Ashley goes nowhere.Will believe anything they get told.

usedtobeshearer
31-01-2020, 12:19 PM
And yet couldn't find a striker, "better than we already have" for that much? 😂

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 12:24 PM
Why not say last week,why didn't Lille mention it.Club is rotten.Lying to fans constantly and now Bruce is doing it

stavtoon
31-01-2020, 01:04 PM
I made an offer to hump Kylie but alas she declined.
This is exactly why Bruce was appointed ,to help spin club PR ****e

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 01:09 PM
This is exactly why Bruce was appointed ,to help spin club PR ****e

It's exactly this,made an offer for Giroud that said he wants to stay in London.No chance of coming.Supposedly bid 40m for a player that stated at the start of the window he was staying at Lille until the Summer.No chance of coming.
I just wish the fans would wake up to the fake news that comes out of the club.False bids,and takeovers.No wonder fans of other clubs take the pìss.
Keep an eye on Old Trafford tomorrow.Mass walkout,see how that goes,protest against owners that spend a fortune.

Zippity
31-01-2020, 04:38 PM
It's exactly this,made an offer for Giroud that said he wants to stay in London.No chance of coming.Supposedly bid 40m for a player that stated at the start of the window he was staying at Lille until the Summer.No chance of coming.
I just wish the fans would wake up to the fake news that comes out of the club.False bids,and takeovers.No wonder fans of other clubs take the pìss.
Keep an eye on Old Trafford tomorrow.Mass walkout,see how that goes,protest against owners that spend a fortune.

The club just take the piss constantly. Bid for a player we know won't come so we can say we tried.

Meanwhile, our strike force is stinking the place out and we've done nowt about it??

toonfalifekevbrown
31-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Bruce is a liar

Geordie1974
31-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Thought the club like to do all business on the quiet.Seem to be singing like canaries over this boĺlocks as it is intended to make them look good and willing to spend.
I say again,the fakeover news came from either Penfold or Bishop on Ashley's orders.
Liars and cùnts the lot of them.

Byker Mag
01-02-2020, 10:30 AM
I'm glad the Fat c@nt was born in Corbridge and not Tyneside, because no Daisy Hill lad would go on National Television and make a complete **** of themselves, the way he has.

Sclox
01-02-2020, 11:51 AM
I would have more respect for the regime if they came straight out and said, fk you we aren't spending and we have no intention of spending. Mike wants to keep the money.

I find the lies and tricks more insulting.

Milburn9
01-02-2020, 12:02 PM
I would have more respect for the regime if they came straight out and said, fk you we aren't spending and we have no intention of spending. Mike wants to keep the money.

I find the lies and tricks more insulting.

Spot on.