PDA

View Full Version : No idea what you lot have been moaning about?

tarquinbeech
01-02-2020, 07:36 PM
Saint Neal Ardley is a football genius......tippy-tappy amongst the back 4 until the oppo lose their rag, then spring forward and knock 3 goals into their onion-bag.....simples.

Of course it could all have gone wrong if Fitz hadnīt saved that penno on 40 minutes or Enzio unleashed the Goal Of The Season in front of the cameras to add 50,000 smackers to his potential transfer fee if we need to sell him to balance the books. Wootton looked a class act inside the 6-yard box, bagging a brace with a low stooping header and a classic bit of goal-poaching when their goalie spilled another long-range Enzio shot.

Quite frankly Chessie looked like a team destined to be relegated, and deserved to get trounced if not just to punish Hollisīs antics at jostling Fitz at every Chessie corner, despite the ref spotting it and warning him....cheating barsteward.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed the match via the trusty 70% zoomed-in BET365 pics (plus a couple a squid on Notts and over 2.5 goals).....and Iīm looking forward to live iFollow pics, next season, after the play-offs....coyp....I am off to order a blow-up pic of NA to cuddle up to on these chilly winter Mexican nights........hic.

navypie
01-02-2020, 08:04 PM
Saint Neal Ardley is a football genius......tippy-tappy amongst the back 4 until the oppo lose their rag, then spring forward and knock 3 goals into their onion-bag.....simples.

Of course it could all have gone wrong if Fitz hadnīt saved that penno on 40 minutes or Enzio unleashed the Goal Of The Season in front of the cameras to add 50,000 smackers to his potential transfer fee if we need to sell him to balance the books. Wootton looked a class act inside the 6-yard box, bagging a brace with a low stooping header and a classic bit of goal-poaching when their goalie spilled another long-range Enzio shot.

Quite frankly Chessie looked like a team destined to be relegated, and deserved to get trounced if not just to punish Hollisīs antics at jostling Fitz at every Chessie corner, despite the ref spotting it and warning him....cheating barsteward.

Anyway, thoroughly enjoyed the match via the trusty 70% zoomed-in BET365 pics (plus a couple a squid on Notts and over 2.5 goals).....and Iīm looking forward to live iFollow pics, next season, after the play-offs....coyp....I am off to order a blow-up pic of NA to cuddle up to on these chilly winter Mexican nights........hic.

Just as well you didn't see the Dover game, the Sutton game, the Boreham Wood game , the etc etc game mate.

laddo
01-02-2020, 08:44 PM
Maybe we are getting better sailor.

One defeat in eleven? My memory isn't always that good.

navypie
01-02-2020, 08:51 PM
Maybe we are getting better sailor.

One defeat in eleven? My memory isn't always that good.

Another saddo post goes straight in the bin.

sidders
01-02-2020, 09:27 PM
Another saddo post goes straight in the bin.

No worries, laddo, all Navy's bins are buoyant. Lol, as they say

Elite_Pie
01-02-2020, 09:43 PM

Well done tarquin, your first interesting post since you cut your holiday short. Reminded me that I always looked forward to your match reports when you had iFollow last season.

Kelton
01-02-2020, 09:55 PM
Like many of us have said over the last 3 months the club will make the play offs but cant catch Barrow so lets all get behind NA and the team

laddo
01-02-2020, 10:04 PM
Nobody can or will catch Barrow. Excellent side

Gubbie
01-02-2020, 10:30 PM
My headline was ssshhhhh months ago cis I was sick of all the moaners when na was still getting his team together and behind the scenes sorted and I'm just so glad its turning out well for him and his staff. If it hadn't then the new owners would have a decision to make but constantly moaning means nothing and helps noone coyp

tarquinbeech
02-02-2020, 12:14 AM
Well done tarquin, your first interesting post since you cut your holiday short. Reminded me that I always looked forward to your match reports when you had iFollow last season.

My first interesting post huh?......all because I saw the game live(ish) on my ****y computer screen, roll on next year when we are back in the FL and iFollow is back, full screen!....coyp.....thanks anyway.

ps I only cut my "holiday" short because I vowed to stay off here, if I couldnīt post a decent balance between footie and politics, but with no live pics here I thought I might end up as the Forum pest because, quite simply I cannot resist wading into the battle and putting a few leftieīs straight on the facts of life as I see them.

Yes, it was nice to post on a footie topic....thoroughly enjoyed the game.....I assume the play-offs will be live?

Why is **** bleeped out?

T, double E plus an N........am I misunderstanding something or have the censors gone loopy?

Old_pie
02-02-2020, 09:09 AM
Why is **** bleeped out?

T, double E plus an N........am I misunderstanding something or have the censors gone loopy?

This is the modern world. Teanagers are not allowed, certainly not if they are from Skunthorpe, or near Sherwood Forrest and indeed Packistan. Typing out league tables or commenting on cricket fixtures is not permitted. Fortunately my speiling is terribal so it doesent matta with my posts.

Notsohumblepie
02-02-2020, 10:05 AM
This is the modern world. Teanagers are not allowed, certainly not if they are from Skunthorpe, or near Sherwood Forrest and indeed Packistan. Typing out league tables or commenting on cricket fixtures is not permitted. Fortunately my speiling is terribal so it doesent matta with my posts.

Fluck Mee ! I think you may have opened the floodgates. We can now type whatever we like, as long as it contains creative spelling

Observerpie
02-02-2020, 10:53 AM
Fluck Mee ! I think you may have opened the floodgates. We can now type whatever we like, as long as it contains creative spelling

That shouldn't be too difficult for some on here.

tarquinbeech
02-02-2020, 11:53 AM

The world has gone mad.....just checked the forum rules and 18s are allowed on here, but Iīm not allowed to type eigh****?....or even type "what *** are you" ie male or female (mind you, that might not be allowed very shortly in case they are "gender neutral" and you get sued for causing them mental distress and anguish resulting in a full-blown case of ptsd coupled with copious amounts of bed-wetting)

On a similar note, I was brought up calling every non-white, a "coloured", then gradually that became "outlawed" and they were either black or mixed-race (I think?... I lose track).......if you used the word coloured from about the 90īs, you were automatically vilified and labelled a closet racist.
Watched the preparation for the oscars last night, and they were calling the show, non-inclusive....why? because there werenīt enough "people of colour"!!....so my simple question is, has the world gone full-circle and they are now colour(eds)? again.....if so, I give in on the basis of I cannot keep up as the chief pointy hats keep changing the rules if I sleep longer than 8 hours"
Flook it, Iīm off to spend the weekend with an ageing 70s ****star to re-live my glorious youth....Ron Jeremy is his name!

GranthamPie
02-02-2020, 11:54 AM
I think a sense of perspective is needed here... Chesterfield are the most clueless team I’ve seen at ML this season. An utterly dreadful team, who are surely destined for relegation.

After a stuttering start from Notts in the first half, we went up a gear in the second half.. and rightly so, against a woeful team like Chesterfield. But even at 3-0 up, we played the tippy tappy time wasting game in the last ten minutes, instead of putting them to the sword. I wish Enzio would play like that every week... I’m not sure I’ve ever seen him score a bad goal... they all seem to be crackers.

Big shout out to Fitz... I thought he’d bottle it yesterday, but his performance shows what a cracking goalie he is... far far too good for sheite like Chesterfield.

maddogslater
02-02-2020, 01:15 PM
I thought they looked quite dangerous at times

tarquinbeech
02-02-2020, 01:48 PM
I thought they looked quite dangerous at times

Chessie certainly had their moments, mainly the thunderous shot that hit our cross-bar when only 1-0 up (couldīve totally changed the complexion of the game) plus a couple of decent heading chances that they either put high-n-wide or straight at Fitz....apart from those, Iīm with Grantham in thinking we looked far better than them in our possession and general running of the game at our pace.
As I said in my opening post, the tippy-tappy stuff is either infuriating if you are the opposition or quite clever if youīre a home fan looking for 3 points to hold onto a play-off spot.
IMO, that is why so many on here are undecided about NA, we seem to spend a decent chunk of the game just trying not to lose!.. but quite frankly, all I care about is getting promotion and getting my iFollow pics back.
6th spot with 5 points behind 3rd and a game in hand suits me fine with a quarter of the season still to go....coyp

Old_pie
02-02-2020, 01:56 PM
IMO, that is why so many on here are undecided about NA, we seem to spend a decent chunk of the game just trying not to lose!.. but quite frankly, all I care about is getting promotion and getting my iFollow pics back.
6th spot with 5 points behind 3rd and a game in hand suits me fine with a quarter of the season still to go....coyp

Well we've reached the relegation threshold so we're safe, and I don't say that lightly given the shenanigans at the end of last season. It doesn't take much for a freefall as we've seen in the past.

laddo
02-02-2020, 02:18 PM
Don't say that Old Pie some have a near heart attack on here if mid table is mentioned let alone safe from relegation.

Chesterfield are case in point of what can happen, can't take anything for granted when your club is or has recently been a complete mess off field

#shenanigans

GranthamPie
02-02-2020, 06:21 PM
Don't say that Old Pie some have a near heart attack on here if mid table is mentioned let alone safe from relegation.

Chesterfield are case in point of what can happen, can't take anything for granted when your club is or has recently been a complete mess off field

#shenanigans

Have to agree.. it's a fine margin but this Notts team (on paper) are a division 2 team. My personal frustration is our inability, due to playing safe, to put the opposition to the sword. And to be honest, at times it's boring... mind numbingly so.

Still, our off pitch shenanigans last season could so easily have replicated Chesterfields. I feel for them to be honest... they are awful. I honestly hope they get through this and survive the drop but reality says... they're gone.

PedroTheFisherman66
02-02-2020, 11:13 PM
Have to agree.. it's a fine margin but this Notts team (on paper) are a division 2 team. My personal frustration is our inability, due to playing safe, to put the opposition to the sword. And to be honest, at times it's boring... mind numbingly so.

Still, our off pitch shenanigans last season could so easily have replicated Chesterfields. I feel for them to be honest... they are awful. I honestly hope they get through this and survive the drop but reality says... they're gone.

Hang on a minute how can they be gone ,
They have got the iron curtain returning to them in goal , clean sheets all day long.
They got Tyson , the goal machine available to play now , I can see it raining goals down by the leaning steeple !!
lets not forget to mention wedging in tootle if he ever gets fit ?
There is gold at the end of the rainbow waiting for them , all they have to do is pick it up !