PDA

View Full Version : Dke

navypie
08-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Gets into the team ahead of Brindley for me now, the lad just never gives up.

ps. Well, I put a capital E!

St Kitts Magpie
08-02-2020, 06:14 PM
Gets into the team ahead of Brindley for me now, the lad just never gives up.

ps. Well, I put a capital E!

Looks like they will both be in the team for a while if the McCrory injury is as bad as it sounded during commentary. havent heard NA post match whether thats the case or not

navypie
08-02-2020, 06:22 PM
Looks like they will both be in the team for a while if the McCrory injury is as bad as it sounded during commentary. havent heard NA post match whether thats the case or not
I said to my lad on hearing the team last week that Bill would be at LB with Dion on the right. Wrong, the kid just slotted in like he'd been playing there all his life.

irish_pie
08-02-2020, 06:32 PM
The guy is just infectious, his energy and enthusiasm is amazing and for a small guy he ain't afraid of anyone or anything, has to be in the team on a regular basis now

maddogslater
08-02-2020, 06:35 PM
Spot on, at Yeovil in August he was the best player on the pitch, tears it up.

magicianpie
08-02-2020, 09:47 PM
Spot on, at Yeovil in August he was the best player on the pitch, tears it up.

Saw him at Eastleigh first game of the season and thought he was a proper dynamo then. Linked up fairly well with bakayogo that day. Considering they had just met.

LaxtonLad
09-02-2020, 08:06 AM
Listening to the broken commentary by Charlie and Stall on my mobile, it sounded like he was involved in every move.

Anybody got any idea why the broadcast keeps stopping every few minutes on Radio Nottingham? If I'm not at the game (I did say AT the game not ON the game) on Saturdays, I use my bus pass and go rambling and listen to the match on my way home. Perhaps it just happens on a mobile, I dunno.

SwalePie
09-02-2020, 12:03 PM
Listening to the broken commentary by Charlie and Stall on my mobile, it sounded like he was involved in every move.

Anybody got any idea why the broadcast keeps stopping every few minutes on Radio Nottingham? If I'm not at the game (I did say AT the game not ON the game) on Saturdays, I use my bus pass and go rambling and listen to the match on my way home. Perhaps it just happens on a mobile, I dunno.

I usually listen on the app, which is the same commentary, and don't generally have any problems. Maybe a BBC issue then?