View Full Version : Is she right ?

Geordie1974
11-02-2020, 12:48 AM
Spot on if you ask me.

https://twitter.com/LillieNUFC/status/1226935644947206144?s=19

Zippity
11-02-2020, 08:47 AM
Aye...nail on the head.

This idea that we should all just be grateful for simply being in the Premier League no matter how we achieve it is just garbage, Serving up the worst football I have ever seen us play-and I know that's a big claim given some of the stuff in the 80's with no ambition to do anything else...it's bordering on fraud to call it entertainment.

TheBigSausage
11-02-2020, 12:45 PM
To be honest we complained about Stoke , Wimbledon etc playing such boring football .. We are now worse than them .
A disgrace to the premier .. Survival to line the fat kernts pockets is the only objective . The happy clapping tourist fans filling the stadium add insult to injury .

bobbyv9
11-02-2020, 01:02 PM
The football is no different to Rafa’s in a lot of ways. The biggest thing and the thing that she only hints at is that with Rafa there was a hope that he had a plan to get better. I’m not sure Bruce is capable of that. Bruce’s selections in the cup are far more palatable than Rafa’s tho. She’s blaming the manager for a lot imo. He didn’t sign the players. The club did.

ex_pat_magpie
11-02-2020, 02:33 PM
Aye...nail on the head.

This idea that we should all just be grateful for simply being in the Premier League no matter how we achieve it is just garbage, Serving up the worst football I have ever seen us play-and I know that's a big claim given some of the stuff in the 80's with no ambition to do anything else...it's bordering on fraud to call it entertainment.

Young Lady tells it exactly as it is. In fact in a role change around those words are exactly what the owner ought to be saying to the manager/coach/trainer or whatever his title is supposed to be.

Ragatino
11-02-2020, 02:53 PM
Should call her MC Hammer, cause he hit the nail on the head!

pboromag
11-02-2020, 05:34 PM
how many on here can say the football is ****e is beyond me

you dont go so how can you comment

you have seen maybe a couple of cup games and maybe 2 live games
let me tell you
the football this year is better than any of the last two under rafa

RaŁa$ sides could have put a glass eye to sleep

even fat sam has said he starts of negative and gets more negative as the game goes on

i woud much prefer to see the footy i have seen this season and be in the prem and not looking over the presepit of relegation as we have the last two seasons under RaŁa

the footy isnt boring after two seasons under FaŁa

its a breath of fresh air
will i expect more next season when hes had more than 20 odd games in charge
nope
when hes had 3-4 seasons and is still giving us this level of footy as rafa did themn i will be calling for his head

untill then i will still be singing me heart out for the lads
and giving bruce and his team all the support they deserve

usedtobeshearer
11-02-2020, 06:11 PM
How you can guess how many games anybody has seen is beyond me...

You've admitted you haven't seen many games yourself...

Why would you give him 3-4 seasons? You complained about Rafa from the start...

The football is the worst I have ever witnessed, only brightened by the odd bit of magic the Saint brings...

ex_pat_magpie
11-02-2020, 06:13 PM
how many on here can say the football is ****e is beyond me

you dont go so how can you comment

you have seen maybe a couple of cup games and maybe 2 live games
let me tell you
the football this year is better than any of the last two under rafa

RaŁa$ sides could have put a glass eye to sleep

even fat sam has said he starts of negative and gets more negative as the game goes on

i woud much prefer to see the footy i have seen this season and be in the prem and not looking over the presepit of relegation as we have the last two seasons under RaŁa

will i expect more next season when hes had more than 20 odd games in charge
nope
when hes had 3-4 seasons and is still giving us this level of footy as rafa did themn i will be calling for his head

untill then i will still be singing me heart out for the lads
and giving bruce and his team all the support they deserve

It may have escaped His Royal Dimness's attention but you see far more of the game on TV than you do live. All angles, slo mo etc, and instant replays.

Granted you lose a bit of atmosphere but you go on and on and on mocking those who can't attend.

I've seen in the past you giving serious abuse to a lad on here because you had been to a particular game and he hadn't.

To his credit he didn't criticise you but I'm going to tell you his situation so that you can gloat to yourself.

That lad is permanently crippled, in a wheel chair and happens to live abroad.

I hope that makes you extra proud of yourself and another boast for you to tell your mates.

Geordie1974
11-02-2020, 06:26 PM
As I dont have Sky or Bt, I have a very good iptv service. Unbelievably this allows me to watch every game live. Not that I have. The football is shěte and the owner takes the pěss out of everyone in the ground. If you want to go to games then go. Cant see the point of acting 5 and saying I go to more games than you.
What's the saying "those that brag......"
I certainly wouldn't brag about giving Ashley my hard earned money.

toonfalifekevbrown
11-02-2020, 06:50 PM
I've seen every game this season

Zippity
11-02-2020, 09:37 PM

https://images2.imgbox.com/39/46/IFok3RuI_o.gif (http://imgbox.com/IFok3RuI)

ffs, Babby Johnson would have been proud of that frontier gibberish. You are literally the only person, Ghost included. who thinks the football is better. Even Steve Bruce admits it's ****e, man.

Better football...XDXD

Geordie1974
11-02-2020, 09:58 PM
He let's his hatred for Rafa get in the way of the truth. Or is it that he isn't intelligent enough to have a decent debate with anyone and see things from both sides instead of just his own. I will go with the latter,most people that are up their own arses and full of arrogance are like that.

Milburn9
11-02-2020, 10:09 PM
The only thing he supports is licking Ashleys hoop.

malamoto
13-02-2020, 07:43 AM
The lass is 100% spot on. Just read some ex Vile player saying "Bruce was not my cup of tea, the football was just like Tony Pullis's except Pullis had a plan. " also " He treat senior players like under 9s in training"

TheOtherTerryMac
13-02-2020, 09:07 AM
The lass is 100% spot on. Just read some ex Vile player saying "Bruce was not my cup of tea, the football was just like Tony Pullis's except Pullis had a plan. " also " He treat senior players like under 9s in training"

That must be why Zobra the Turk rates him so highly mate

Under 9 is around his mentality mark, especially when it comes down to grammar

malamoto
13-02-2020, 09:47 AM
Under 9 speak is too advanced for him and it seems the same for a few of our first team looking at performances so far