PDA

View Full Version : Hull v Swansea

jackaway
13-02-2020, 04:25 PM
Hull in a bad place at the moment with their two best players transferred out and a big injury list.
Swansea, although not to clever themselves, need to win this one to get back on track.

Estoban
14-02-2020, 10:32 AM
After watching the last two matches it’s hard to see where the next win is coming from.
If there’s is any chance of getting three points this is the game to get them.
Hull are in a worse place than we are and we have to capitalise on it.
With the game being shown live on Sky and given the dire football played lately, there won’t be many of our JA supporters making the long and arduous journey to Hull for this one.

Iolo
14-02-2020, 10:14 PM
Shocking defending from both sides. We were winning 3-4 in normal time but to concede in the 94 min was criminal. Hull hadn't won since New Years Day.
I am not happy with the team or the manager. We are on a downward spiral with him in charge.
Our defence was like a sieve, conceding four soft goals tonight, both teams looked relegation fodder.

jackaway
15-02-2020, 03:27 PM
Match highlights -
https://www.swanseacity.com/video/player/0_o2fpvcax

jackaway
15-02-2020, 03:38 PM
Great spectacle for the neutral but that was tough to watch for us Swans fans.
Very weak defending, how have we descended this low. We badly need Rodon and Hoorn back in central defence to shore things up to start with. Not wishing to single anyone out but Guehi needs to play for the U23’s to gain experience, there are too many mistakes in him every game so far, costing us goals. I hope Cooper will stop chopping and changing players. I also hope he goes over in detail with the players in the coming days the elementary mistakes made in conceding those goals because it was no better than Park football defending.

Estoban
22-02-2020, 09:14 AM
We’ll that worked out well didn’t it. Couldn’t hold out for the last few minutes for the 3-4 win and concede the equaliser in the 95th minute.
Great attacking play away from home but defensively a shambles against a side that had forgotten how to win and half their team injured.