PDA

View Full Version : madley to return as a ref

pboromag
14-02-2020, 06:57 AM
this is so wrong

he mocks a disabled person gets sacked and they are allowing him back

why
would they let a racist back

would they let someone who had done what the rugby player did and say all homo***uals swill go to hell

there are hundreds of refs young lads working hard to get tothe top
it aint easy to do ,you have to be commited and you get somme real grief at the lower levels

and heres a ref who had it all
wasted it

and is being allowed back at a high level

so wrong

every one deserves a second chance
but he needs to drop down to local footy first

if he has any remorse
he would accept that

would he come back if he wasnt allowed to at the level he has

usedtobeshearer
14-02-2020, 09:49 AM
Says a racist, chauvinistic, homaphobic hypocrite...

He made a bad joke PRIVATLEY and has been punished...he's still demoted...nothing to see here...

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 03:38 PM
I thought he’d humped a dog. Obviously that was just a rumour.

TheOtherTerryMac
14-02-2020, 04:00 PM
I thought he’d humped a dog. Obviously that was just a rumour.

Who you on aboot Bobbie Zobra the Turk or Madley

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 04:09 PM

Haha. Madley , did you not hear the rumour ? Awful ref mind.

Geordie1974
14-02-2020, 04:10 PM

😄😄 I would put money on one being rumour and the other fact. Make your own minds up.

TheOtherTerryMac
14-02-2020, 04:15 PM
😄😄 I would put money on one being rumour and the other fact. Make your own minds up.

Zobra the Turk only deals in facts man he’s a Superfan ye knaa

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 04:16 PM

You won’t be able to wind him up so easy now mate. I’ve calmed him using subliminal techniques on a few threads there.
I’m all for harmony. Like an unofficial mod. It once took me only 4 posts to sort a board out. They found the bloke slumped over his laptop having choked on his own ***** 👍

Milburn9
14-02-2020, 06:37 PM
You won’t be able to wind him up so easy now mate. I’ve calmed him using subliminal techniques on a few threads there.
I’m all for harmony. Like an unofficial mod. It once took me only 4 posts to sort a board out. They found the bloke slumped over his laptop having choked on his own ***** 👍
What's the stars for? (Censored bit)
Is it Co (K?

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:18 PM
What's the stars for? (Censored bit)
Is it Co (K?

Yeah. Haven’t got the teckas now. Sure you used to be able to say what I tried to. 5 letters, starts with P ends in S and belongs to a bloke. No offence to some of the lasses on here tho. 😂

TANYA_
14-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Says a racist, chauvinistic, homaphobic hypocrite...

He made a bad joke PRIVATLEY and has been punished...he's still demoted...nothing to see here...

spot on accurate

toonfalifekevbrown
14-02-2020, 07:20 PM
Yeah. Haven’t got the teckas now. Sure you used to be able to say what I tried to. 5 letters, starts with P ends in S and belongs to a bloke. No offence to some of the lasses on here tho. ��

All the lasses have long gone Bob
They were chased away

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:23 PM
All the lasses have long gone Bob
They were chased away

Aye ? Shame that. None left at all ? I might just go back on plenty of fish then ffs 😂

toonfalifekevbrown
14-02-2020, 07:24 PM
Aye ? Shame that. None left at all ? I might just go back on plenty of fish then ffs ��

Toonlegend odd times .But all others went

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:25 PM
Toonlegend odd times .But all others went

I’ll hang around then. Always had a thing for June 😍

Zippity
14-02-2020, 07:27 PM
Mids is a lass.

toonfalifekevbrown
14-02-2020, 07:28 PM
Mids is a lass.

Really?

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:31 PM
2 lasses ?! So I take it there’s very few people in general contributing and even viewing the board ? Compared to a few years back. That right Zip ? You must know the no’s.

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:32 PM
Really?

Instant semi from Kev

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:34 PM
And if there’s only 2 lasses and June is one of them then please can we type p e n I s from now on ? June won’t mind.

toonfalifekevbrown
14-02-2020, 07:40 PM
2 lasses ?! So I take it there’s very few people in general contributing and even viewing the board ? Compared to a few years back. That right Zip ? You must know the no’s.

The board is more or less a fkin playground
Nothing like years ago
Threads all basically turn into the same old****e
I will be giving it a couple.more days weeks then I'm done

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 07:49 PM
The board is more or less a fkin playground
Nothing like years ago
Threads all basically turn into the same old****e
I will be giving it a couple.more days weeks then I'm done

That’s bad craic mate. Shame to see. There’s some good people on here who’ve been around forever. I suppose it’s just down to a lack of no’s. Doesn’t take long to go stale.
I haven’t looked in at all really so dunno what’s gone on. There was a post yesterday about Phillipe Albert. Whoever wrote that was the same poster who was called wolfie a decade ago. Guaranteed. That poster was the start of a decline back then.
Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left 😂

toonfalifekevbrown
14-02-2020, 07:54 PM
That’s bad craic mate. Shame to see. There’s some good people on here who’ve been around forever. I suppose it’s just down to a lack of no’s. Doesn’t take long to go stale.
I haven’t looked in at all really so dunno what’s gone on. There was a post yesterday about Phillipe Albert. Whoever wrote that was the same poster who was called wolfie a decade ago. Guaranteed. That poster was the start of a decline back then.
Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left ��

Yep I said that about 3 years ago

Zippity
14-02-2020, 08:00 PM
And if there’s only 2 lasses and June is one of them then please can we type p e n I s from now on ? June won’t mind.

XD you mean *****? ;)

Off the top of my head, Bobby, I'd say maybe about 15 posters who contribute on a semi (sorry, Kev:p ) regular basis but less than a dozen daily posters.

Aye, it's a far cry from its heyday and it's a big shame...but...apart from the arguments with Pboro there's some canny craic on here too, imo. I don't worry about the numbers, tbh, I just enjoy posting cos there are some good folk on here.

Cannylad
14-02-2020, 08:01 PM

:O:O

Zippity
14-02-2020, 08:01 PM
...and now I'm buggering off....although only to go climbing.

bobbyv9
14-02-2020, 08:05 PM
...and now I'm buggering off....although only to go climbing.

I’ll be doing a bit diving tonight. Enjoy 👍

pboromag
15-02-2020, 03:38 AM
Zoggs isn’t bothered...says he’s still got £78.34 left ��

i thought you were clever lad bobby
i assure you and im sure zippy will wolfie and pboromag are different people
guranteed

ask june

pboromag
15-02-2020, 03:43 AM
XD you mean *****? ;)

Off the top of my head, Bobby, I'd say maybe about 15 posters who contribute on a semi (sorry, Kev:p ) regular basis but less than a dozen daily posters.

Aye, it's a far cry from its heyday and it's a big shame...but...apart from the arguments with Pboro there's some canny craic on here too, imo. I don't worry about the numbers, tbh, I just enjoy posting cos there are some good folk on here.

its because you allowed those with differing views to be driven away

people say my posts cintinually sticking up or backing ash are the same
imagine what it looks like with 8-9 posters continually saying the same things about ash
whats more the majority cant discuss the game tec as they dont go

so youve ended up with a board that has turned into an anti ashly board

put a post up about madley
it is allowed to descend into a free for all

someone puts a thread up for jokes
pat has a dig at a poster

when i was banned i looked in as im sure many people do browsing the web looking ofr al things the toon

and this was just yhread after thread attacking ash
the appointment of bruce and such things
very few if any positive posts regards the toon

Sclox
15-02-2020, 12:12 PM
I’ll be doing a bit diving tonight. Enjoy 👍

....of the scuba variety I presume?

Howdy.

bobbyv9
15-02-2020, 03:52 PM
....of the scuba variety I presume?

Howdy.