PDA

View Full Version : Last night’s referee

Prando
26-02-2020, 12:31 PM
Is Kieth French now a 2nd tier ref ? I thought he had a good game, albeit somewhat lenient for the early Preston fouls. They got their comeuppance with the sending off. (Looking at the replay, it wasn’t as bad as it looked from the East Stand. Don’t think it was 2feet, albeit reckless)
I wonder if we have been suffering from lower standard refs ? Certainly French restored some confidence.

WBA123
26-02-2020, 12:44 PM
Is Kieth French now a 2nd tier ref ? I thought he had a good game, albeit somewhat lenient for the early Preston fouls. They got their comeuppance with the sending off. (Looking at the replay, it wasn’t as bad as it looked from the East Stand. Don’t think it was 2feet, albeit reckless)
I wonder if we have been suffering from lower standard refs ? Certainly French restored some confidence.

I prefer a ref who lets the game flow a bit more than one who constantly blows for every minuscule bit of contact.

Suits our game better too I think.

mickd1961
26-02-2020, 01:00 PM

Who’s Kieth French?

Match referee was Kevin Friend.

Prando
26-02-2020, 02:45 PM
Who’s Kieth French?

Thanks mickd buddy....senior moment....one of many nowadays !

Same context though !

TipperaryBaggie
26-02-2020, 04:33 PM
Sacre bleu Prando. Don't you know that there is vast difference between our 'Friends' and the 'French'!

goodlordmurphy
26-02-2020, 04:49 PM
Sacre bleu Prando. Don't you know that there is vast difference between our 'Friends' and the 'French'!

XD XD XD Like that...

Prando
26-02-2020, 06:16 PM
XD XD XD Like that...

I’m on the receiving end today ! Hearing errors, memory faux pas. “She who must be obeyed” has become my carer !

Johnny on the spot 1
26-02-2020, 06:34 PM
Who’s Kieth French?

🤣🤣🤣🤣👍

Barrera
26-02-2020, 08:41 PM
;D
Who’s Kieth French?

goodlordmurphy
26-02-2020, 09:35 PM
I’m on the receiving end today ! Hearing errors, memory faux pas. “She who must be obeyed” has become my carer !

I'm in the same club Prando....you are not alone.... ��