PDA

View Full Version : Bruce's pre Burnley comments fro the Mag.

Cannylad
02-03-2020, 07:48 PM
Mind boggling stuff.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/03/steve-bruce-has-had-no-other-ideas-but-to-persevere-with-the-rich-vein-hed-struck-upon-thanks-to-rafa-benitez-newcastle-united/

Ragatino
02-03-2020, 07:53 PM
Mind boggling stuff.

https://www.themag.co.uk/2020/03/steve-bruce-has-had-no-other-ideas-but-to-persevere-with-the-rich-vein-hed-struck-upon-thanks-to-rafa-benitez-newcastle-united/

beat me to it!

Pretty much the most damning indictment of the man as a person and as a manager.

Pathetic, indefensible garbage.

Sh!te football, Sh!te man, Sh!te owner = Sh!te club

breaks my heart

usedtobeshearer
02-03-2020, 08:00 PM
"a degree of success in the second half of last season, if that's what you want to call it"

Much better than anything you've managed...
I didn't dislike him when he arrived, I just knew he wasn't very good...he's done a good job of turning that around...

Ragatino
02-03-2020, 08:14 PM
"a degree of success in the second half of last season, if that's what you want to call it"

I didn't dislike him when he arrived, I just knew he wasn't very good...he's done a good job of turning that around...

Man U arrogant pr!ck.

I felt nothing when he arrived, I still have zero emotion about the man.

I'm heart broken about the ownership of the club and the state of acceptance from the vast majority of the fan base.

Milburn9
02-03-2020, 08:17 PM

Exactly this. I didn't mind him as a person and just looked at him as another sh1t appointment but he's starting to boil my piss now with all his bullsh1t.

toonfalifekevbrown
02-03-2020, 08:26 PM
F u ck bruce
Never liked him
Never wanted him
Never rated him

toptoon
02-03-2020, 11:49 PM
His true character is now starting to appear as the pressure ramps up. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.

Geordie1974
02-03-2020, 11:56 PM
His true character is now starting to appear as the pressure ramps up. I'm grabbing my popcorn for this one.

I am loving it if true. All wonkyconk and Ashley deserve.

ex_pat_magpie
03-03-2020, 12:02 AM
He's now coming over as an excuse ridden dick.

Geordie1974
03-03-2020, 12:10 AM
He's now coming over as an excuse ridden dick.

Exactly. You would like to think he knows he is for the chop if a takeover happened but it seems he is like this because the players are against him.

Geordie1974
03-03-2020, 12:12 AM
Also was it the players that insisted on a change of formation and not Bruce's decision.

TheOtherTerryMac
03-03-2020, 06:02 AM
Looks like he has lost the dressing room now and he is doing his best not to better his dreadful Premier League Stats.