PDA

View Full Version : N.E.P Don't Like Them Losing

Glad2BeAPie
06-03-2020, 10:42 PM
When they win they allow comments to be made, when they lose they don't add the comments bubble, anyone else notice

SwalePie
07-03-2020, 12:21 AM
This bit's got to hurt...

"But Millwall, who had only scored three goals in their previous seven games, always carried a threat on the counter attack and were clinical in the way they took their first two goals, with [former Notts loanee] Mason Bennett at the heart of both.

The on-loan Derby forward drove forward and fed the overlapping Murray Wallace in the build-up for the first, with the full-back then cutting inside Ben Watson before crossing for Smith to head in from eight yards."

Elite_Pie
07-03-2020, 12:25 AM
This bit's got to hurt...

"But Millwall, who had only scored three goals in their previous seven games, always carried a threat on the counter attack and were clinical in the way they took their first two goals, with [former Notts loanee] Mason Bennett at the heart of both.

The on-loan Derby forward drove forward and fed the overlapping Murray Wallace in the build-up for the first, with the full-back then cutting inside Ben Watson before crossing for Smith to head in from eight yards."

Don't mention the name of the Millwall goalkeeper who kept a clean sheet.

That would be rubbing it in.

SwalePie
07-03-2020, 12:28 AM
Don't mention the name of the Millwall goalkeeper who kept a clean sheet.

That would be rubbing it in.

I wouldn't dream of it.

Once a 'Pie, always a 'Pie :) Really Polished off the performance that.

It must really hurt to have 69% of the possession and lose 0-3 at home too.

Glad2BeAPie
07-03-2020, 09:21 AM
They were exiting the ground at 20 past 8

Old_pie
07-03-2020, 09:33 AM
I'm waiting till 5pm before deciding whether to egg my red mate on. Just being cautious like.

upthemaggies
07-03-2020, 10:49 AM
It's become a Saturday night ritual for me during Match of the Day when Vicky Sparks is commentating, to turn the sound off and study the league tables on the tablet until she's done. I often skip the Championship though, can't bear seeing Fword right up there. Just had a look at their stats and they're 11th in the home results table, 3rd away, so maybe a repeat of the Yeovil/Blackpool play-off debacles is in-coming (IIRC they screwed up those two in the 2nd legs at home).

Glad2BeAPie
07-03-2020, 11:03 AM
It's become a Saturday night ritual for me during Match of the Day when Vicky Sparks is commentating, to turn the sound off and study the league tables on the tablet until she's done. I often skip the Championship though, can't bear seeing Fword right up there. Just had a look at their stats and they're 11th in the home results table, 3rd away, so maybe a repeat of the Yeovil/Blackpool play-off debacles is in-coming (IIRC they screwed up those two in the 2nd legs at home).

I was there for them 2 games, especially Yeovil witnessing grown men crying was so funny

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/eng_div_2/6649773.stm

Glad2BeAPie
07-03-2020, 11:11 AM

Old_pie
07-03-2020, 11:45 AM
It's become a Saturday night ritual for me during Match of the Day when Vicky Sparks is commentating, to turn the sound off and study the league tables on the tablet until she's done. .

My wife, who has more acute hearing than me, grabs the remote and presses Mute.

irishpete
07-03-2020, 01:48 PM
I know we love this kinda thing, but I would sooner be losing to Millwall 3-0 at home than to the mighty Barrow in the Conference.
Getting back to the redrag. It has been biased for years towards them. More recently my phone app over here for the redrag has been bleeping about breaking stories about ratings, who/what the Manager think etc etc. Nothing will ever change with it