PDA

View Full Version : how comes

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:05 PM
last season RaŁa the world class manager was praised for getting us to where we were in the prem with the players he had (fizzy ) and was a tactical genious whilst doing so
yet steve bruce doesnt get the same praise
with a weaker squad

and whs attacking stats are far superior than last season

an honest question

why do some want bruce to fail yet Rafa is lorded

is it only because RaŁa didnt have his nose up ashlys arse as some think bruce does

please explain
why there is hatred for a manager who has got us out of any relegation talk and a geordie to boot and the manager of a team some support

this is a genuine question

was talking to two lads who went to the game yesterday and they said they were talking to a few fans who said well that will kill a few more of
when they asked who
they were told the brucie haters

Milburn9
08-03-2020, 12:07 PM
Anybody watch the lasses T20 world cup final? I still think they should play in bikinis.

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 12:13 PM
last season RaŁa the world class manager was praised for getting us to where we were in the prem with the players he had (fizzy ) and was a tactical genious whilst doing so
with a weaker squad

an honest question

is it only because RaŁa didnt have his nose up ashlys arse as some think bruce does

please explain
why there is hatred for a manager who has got us out of any relegation talk and a geordie to boot and the manager of a team some support

was talking to two lads who went to the game yesterday and they said they were talking to a few fans who said well that will kill a few more of
when they asked who

How comes you sagged Rafa when he finished with 10th and 13th yet Bruce is brilliant for getting 13th?

How come we played good footie for the last 4 months last season and you still moaned...but one good performance and this season and Bruce is great?

How come you called Shelvey, Lacelles and the Longstaff bad players but nobody else can have the same opinion?

😂😂😂 Nobody cares about your imaginary friend of a friend or bloke you had a drink with...many of us live in the north east and speak to Newcadtle fans on a daily basis...

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 12:16 PM
I just think he is bitter because he never made the Jeremy Kyle show before it went tits up.(Not that we know of anyway).

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 12:17 PM
Christ...look at my typing...I've caught the pborovirus.....

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:19 PM
How comes you sagged Rafa when he finished with 10th and 13th yet Bruce is brilliant for getting 13th?

How come we played good footie for the last 4 months last season and you still moaned...but one good performance and this season and Bruce is great?

How come you called Shelvey, Lacelles and the Longstaff bad players but nobody else can have the same opinion?

������ Nobody cares about your imaginary friend of a friend or bloke you had a drink with...many of us live in the north east and speak to Newcadtle fans on a daily basis...

because it was bruces 2-3 year with his team
this is steves first 4 months with other managers players

why do you get so concerned who i drink with

many on here dont live in the north east by the way in fact i would say less than a quarter do from regular postaers

Milburn9
08-03-2020, 12:22 PM
Christ...look at my typing...I've caught the pborovirus.....
😂😂😂 quick... cut ya co (K off

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:22 PM

������ Nobody cares about your imaginary friend of a friend or bloke you had a drink with...many of us live in the north east and speak to Newcadtle fans on a daily basis...

i dont think we played good footy last season
no shots in many games
we may have got points
but it wasnt pretty or attacking
but thats my opinion
you havent asked why the likes of you are slagging or hope bruce fails

i dont think i called shelvey and lascelles bad players
just not international standard and certainly not top 6- players as was being discussed
i still dont rate sean longstaff

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Anybody watch the lasses T20 world cup final? I still think they should play in bikinis.

nope i have the womens beach volley ball on a constant loop

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 12:23 PM
Need 11 points from 9 games to beat the total Rafa got last season if we are being 6 year olds and comparing. That with 80m less of a forward line.

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 12:24 PM
😂😂😂 quick... cut ya co (K off

😂

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:27 PM
im not comparing
im asking why tere is hatred for a manager of a team people say they support who has us in the same or about the same as a world class manager like raŁa
without a forward line

dont forget bruce didnt sign joelinton
none of these apart from the three at january are brucies signings
im not sayinth the others were raŁas signings but i honestly feel bruce is getting more from them in regards to attractive footy

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 12:31 PM
no shots in many games
we may have got points
but thats my opinion

just not international standard and certainly not top 6- players as was being discussed

I don't hope Bruce fails just think he will...
He's been very lucky this season and the football has been dire...
He has shown me nothing to make me think he can take us forward..2 decent performances doesn't change that...

You know all this...

In future try posting your own opinion ONCE, not spamming and without having a go at others views...

You have actually made the board LESS positive about yesterday's game because instead of us saying why we thought it was a 7 instead of the usual 3/10...we are explaining to you that it wasnt a10/10...

Please, just read this and try to understand it without rushing to post...

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 12:31 PM
but i honestly feel bruce is getting more from them in regards to attractive footy

That's fine....I disagree...

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 12:38 PM
Less goals scored, more conceded, less shots on average every game, less possession every game than last year suggests otherwise but there you go. Dont argue with facts. 4 wins from 9 games needed to better last season otherwise Bruce has done what we all suggested and taken the club backwards.

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 12:41 PM
I don't hope Bruce fails just think he will...
He's been very lucky this season and the football has been dire...
He has shown me nothing to make me think he can take us forward..2 decent performances doesn't change that...

You know all this...

In future try posting your own opinion ONCE, not spamming and without having a go at others views...

You have actually made the board LESS positive about yesterday's game because instead of us saying why we thought it was a 7 instead of the usual 3/10...we are explaining to you that it wasnt a10/10...

Please, just read this and try to understand it without rushing to post...

That's because he thinks he is the only true fan. I used to think that when I was 6 and I went to a game my mates in class never. I keep off match threads as everyone knows I dont watch and I dont want to spoil for those that do watch and get enjoyment out of wins. He comes along and you are all arguing with him when surely all you all want is 3 points.

Zippity
08-03-2020, 12:53 PM
im not sayinth the others were raŁas signings but i honestly feel bruce is getting more from them in regards to attractive footy

And there's nothing wrong with having that opinion, especially when you post it like that.

But, for example, yesterday, to back up your point, you claimed the "truth" was that we beat an in form team....when Southampton's last 5 results read L,L,W,L,L

pboromag
08-03-2020, 12:58 PM
ok we beat a top half team
not many after teh WBa game or the burnley gamethought we would get anything
infact many were expecting us to start loosing and get dragged into the relegation
and were saying this is where rafa kicked on

but we didnt and the scoreline didnt do us justice

and as i have said many slagged of bruce when we won against wba poor subs etc ,this after we had just secured our quarer fianl slot a great achievment but many on here focused on supposed ppor subs hardly mentioned the win

same as yesterday many are pointing out southampton arent a decent top half team
yet refuse to congratulate the teams performance or effort or infact we are out of the relegation battle

thsi will kill this board

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 01:07 PM
And there's nothing wrong with having that opinion, especially when you post it like that.

But, for example, yesterday, to back up your point, you claimed the "truth" was that we beat an in form team....when Southampton's last 5 results read L,L,W,L,L

They were 13th and SDU were 14th so in my eyes it wasnt some sort of magical win. A win yes but nowhere near the scale of Watford beating Liverpool. Only thing similar was 3pts.

usedtobeshearer
08-03-2020, 01:11 PM
ok we beat a top half team
not many after teh WBa game or the burnley gamethought we would get anything
infact many were expecting us to start loosing and get dragged into the relegation
and were saying this is where rafa kicked on

but we didnt and the scoreline didnt do us justice

and as i have said many slagged of bruce when we won against wba poor subs etc ,this after we had just secured our quarer fianl slot a great achievment but many on here focused on supposed ppor subs hardly mentioned the win

same as yesterday many are pointing out southampton arent a decent top half team
yet refuse to congratulate the teams performance or effort or infact we are out of the relegation battle

thsi will kill this board

😂 lying again...top half =10th or above...

We played better the last 2 games but...that was a championship side that made 9 changes...and a Southampton side one place above us in bad form and down to 10 men after 27 mins...good results but nothing to get carried away with...

You don't take in anything people say do you?

I give up...I'll go back to just laughing at the numerous times you talk b0ll0x..the only thing killing the board is you making people repeat themselves...

Geordie1974
08-03-2020, 01:25 PM
😂 lying again...top half =10th or above...

Just been on the Premier League site. Sad I know. Southampton were 10th after week 5 of the season. 5 weeks ago they entered the top 10 at 9th for 24 hours. Other than that they have been bottom half. In fact they have spent more time in the bottom 3 than the top half this season.

ronandtet
08-03-2020, 02:00 PM
with a weaker squad

an honest question

please explain

when they asked who
because historic comparisons show rafa has a far greater history than bruce - this enabled rafa to manage from a position of strength with the the board ashley doesn't like this and consequently rafa left - bruce is on far thinner ice regards the board and so is seen as a yes man , good or bad he is then tainted by his serviant role regards ashley

ex_pat_magpie
09-03-2020, 11:37 AM
no shots in many games
we may have got points
but thats my opinion

Honest question Pboro and honest reply from you please can you name any posters who have said they hope Bruce fails.

Several have said they think he will fail but you constantly post that posters have said they hope he fails.

PROOF PLEASE OR PROFUSE APOLOGY

Geordie1974
09-03-2020, 11:51 AM
I have never seen anyone say they want Bruce to fail other than myself. I want him to fail, I want Ashley gone. If the club is suddenly not making him money he might sell.
But other than myself I have NEVER seen anyone on here that has wanted Bruce to fail. I only think this way as I have had enough. All that matters is Premier League football. Not a football club the city is proud of and is involved daily with the local area. Premier League football to make Ashley money and nothing else. Have it as far as I am concerned.