PDA

View Full Version : Nearly 800 dead in Italy in the last 24 hours...

mickd1961
21-03-2020, 06:28 PM
.....just in case you needed cheering up!

rambaggie
22-03-2020, 11:03 AM
I know it’s bad but Italy have one of the oldest populations in Europe so they will have a high number of CV deaths.

mickd1961
22-03-2020, 11:56 AM
I know it’s bad but Italy have one of the oldest populations in Europe so they will have a high number of CV deaths.

So why is our death rate ahead of Italy at the same point in time?

It’s going to be apocalyptic here two to three weeks from now.

In effect we’re going to be losing younger people and at a faster rate than Italy.

WBA1955
22-03-2020, 01:17 PM
Our figures of deaths compared to cases is quite high when compared with say Germany who have far more cases than us but far less deaths.
Our death rate and cases are still very low considering 8,000 people die of normal flu every year.
But if we don't take sensible precautions now it will get out of control and the NHS will be swamped. This is the real danger. Johnson has given us the chance to sort it out ourselves and be sensible but we aren't. I can see a total lockdown coming very soon.
It's only common sense but sadly most people are lacking it.

Baggiemadguern
22-03-2020, 01:57 PM
Our figures of deaths compared to cases is quite high when compared with say Germany who have far more cases than us but far less deaths.
Our death rate and cases are still very low considering 8,000 people die of normal flu every year.
But if we don't take sensible precautions now it will get out of control and the NHS will be swamped. This is the real danger. Johnson has given us the chance to sort it out ourselves and be sensible but we aren't. I can see a total lockdown coming very soon.
It's only common sense but sadly most people are lacking it.

Total lock down is a possibility, however, one expert warned this might not be the best way forward in the longterm. Short term it could slow down the rate that the virus is currently spreading. Once under control and the lockdown is lifted he warned that it will just come back and come back worse.

So many theories but no definite way to eradicate or cure this thing. Just stay calm, healthy and follow what guidelines they are telling to follow. Unfortunately many still are not doing so, parks over here still full of kids skateboarding and gyms and leisure centres remain open.

WOODLANDSWOLF
22-03-2020, 04:23 PM
Would this possibly be a contributing factor! Just asking like.

"Many Italians in Northern Italy have sold their leather goods and textiles companies to China. Italy then allowed 100,000 Chinese workers from Wuhan and Wenzhou to move to Italy to work in these factories, with direct flights between Wuhan and Northern Italy. This continued post outbreak, so is it mere coincidence that Northern Italy is now Europe’s hotspot for Corona Virus?

The murky reality is that the EU turned a blind eye to vast numbers of illegal Chinese immigrants working in Italian factories. The ‘Open Borders’ EU will of course try to keep this under wraps, but reality is, the Chinese Mafia operate Italian textile factories with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants shipping ‘made in Italy’ goods into China and elsewhere."

9goals2hattricks3pen
22-03-2020, 07:31 PM

"Many Italians in Northern Italy have sold their leather goods and textiles companies to China. Italy then allowed 100,000 Chinese workers from Wuhan and Wenzhou to move to Italy to work in these factories, with direct flights between Wuhan and Northern Italy. This continued post outbreak, so is it mere coincidence that Northern Italy is now Europe’s hotspot for Corona Virus?

The murky reality is that the EU turned a blind eye to vast numbers of illegal Chinese immigrants working in Italian factories. The ‘Open Borders’ EU will of course try to keep this under wraps, but reality is, the Chinese Mafia operate Italian textile factories with tens of thousands of illegal immigrants shipping ‘made in Italy’ goods into China and elsewhere."

Never heard of this before so checked it out before posting.

Let's be conservative (in lower case) and just settle for 'info I've checked going back more than 10 years confirms there is some truth in this.'

Just asking! Someone should be screaming this from this from the rooftops?

goodlordmurphy
22-03-2020, 10:22 PM

Hope you don't mind Woodlands but I felt that I had to paste that on my facebook page.
Cheers buddy.

WOODLANDSWOLF
23-03-2020, 02:04 AM
Hope you don't mind Woodlands but I felt that I had to paste that on my facebook page.
Cheers buddy.

No probs mate, help yourself.

What with the Italian, Chinese and EU mafia all having a finger in the pie It's not surprising it isn't out there.

goodlordmurphy
23-03-2020, 08:04 AM
No probs mate, help yourself.

What with the Italian, Chinese and EU mafia all having a finger in the pie It's not surprising it isn't out there.

It must be a massive eye opener for the people that wanted to remain in the EU.