PDA

View Full Version : problems posting from an iPad, any ideas?

kettering_baggie
30-03-2020, 09:50 PM
I usually use an iPad for my internet usage, including posting here on MAD. for some reason I am now unable to do so. I can log in and read all posts but when I try to reply, the text box is shaded out and the keypad does not pop up. i have not been able to fathom out the problem. has anyone had the same issue? a solution to the problem would be much appreciated.

in order to write this post, I am using my old laptop which I only usually use for music.

thanks

regis80
31-03-2020, 02:22 AM
I usually use an iPad for my internet usage, including posting here on MAD. for some reason I am now unable to do so. I can log in and read all posts but when I try to reply, the text box is shaded out and the keypad does not pop up. i have not been able to fathom out the problem. has anyone had the same issue? a solution to the problem would be much appreciated.

in order to write this post, I am using my old laptop which I only usually use for music.

thanks

Assuming you are using Safari browser, is that upto date? The way they are updated is by general ipad software update under settings.

kettering_baggie
01-04-2020, 10:12 PM
Now posting again from my iPad. I have no idea what the problem was. It let me send a query to the webmaster for Footymad and after that message went on it’s way, I was able to post as normal. I keep being logged out, though, which is rather annoying; these problems are only on WBA-MAD, I have had no problems on other forums, strange. The aforementioned webmaster hasn’t replied, though.....!

albion68
02-04-2020, 06:51 PM
Now posting again from my iPad. I have no idea what the problem was. It let me send a query to the webmaster for Footymad and after that message went on it’s way, I was able to post as normal. I keep being logged out, though, which is rather annoying; these problems are only on WBA-MAD, I have had no problems on other forums, strange. The aforementioned webmaster hasn’t replied, though.....! same here I’m on for now,don’t know how long for bit irratic.