PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket T&C's

Tomb
09-04-2020, 08:03 AM
I read with interest some time ago that Rangers season ticket holders would not get a refund if season was ended prematurely which is highlighted in their T&C's.
Now I wonder if their fans will react with the same furore that they forced on our club when a referee abandoned a game against them at half time some years ago and United refused to refund tickets or allow free entry to ticket holders for the rearranged game. All hell broke loose on their side boycotting the game etc. Some still bear a grudge to this day.
That was only one game so do you think they will turn on their own board by boycotting their own games in future if they don't get their money back.

Will be interesting to say the least.

Keep safe everyone.

JamesMcClean
09-04-2020, 08:18 AM
I read with interest some time ago that Rangers season ticket holders would not get a refund if season was ended prematurely which is highlighted in their T&C's.
Now I wonder if their fans will react with the same furore that they forced on our club when a referee abandoned a game against them at half time some years ago and United refused to refund tickets or allow free entry to ticket holders for the rearranged game. All hell broke loose on their side boycotting the game etc. Some still bear a grudge to this day.
That was only one game so do you think they will turn on their own board by boycotting their own games in future if they don't get their money back.

Will be interesting to say the least.

Keep safe everyone.

I suspect you already know the answer to your own question.XDXDXD