PDA

View Full Version : O/T:- Germ theory

LaxtonLad
11-04-2020, 05:04 PM
Get a load of this:

https://youtu.be/MtWYQS3LFlE

"For me No.1 cause for this outbreak is electrical - the existing 4G, the installation of 5G and the Sun spots. Any electrical distress causes the cells to release solvents (viruses) to mop up the toxins created."

(Not my words, LL).

60YearsAPie
11-04-2020, 06:42 PM
I managed about 10 minutes of this, then had to bale out - couldn't stand the guy's voice.

I remember reading about 5G masts being damaged. Was that as a result of this video? Is he any relation to David Icke?

He forgot to mention that the initial outbreak started when Elvis, Buddy Holly, Glenn Miller and Lord Lucan met for a game of poker in Wuhan.

i961pie
12-04-2020, 05:39 AM
This was mentioned on the news last week and was rubbished as dangerous nonsense and fake news.

LaxtonLad
12-04-2020, 06:34 AM
This was mentioned on the news last week and was rubbished as dangerous nonsense and fake news.

Yes it was but the media only need to mention David Icke and any alternative to mainstream scientific thought is laughed at and mocked immediately. I'm not saying that he isn't a bit detached, or that this video is backed by genuine scientific research, I just bunged it on here to provide thought. By the way, David Icke has nothing to do with this video.

drillerpie
12-04-2020, 06:58 AM
It provided me with thoughts, but not good ones.

My personal opinion is that mainstream scientific thought is magnificent, precisely because it's so undemocratic.