PDA

View Full Version : Hand-c0cks Actual Tests-v- Test Capacity

SBRed48
23-04-2020, 05:44 PM
In a desperate attempt to maintain Hand cock's credibility there is a Govt briefing push to change Hand c0cks pledge to do 100,000 actual tests a day by April 30 th to evvin the capacity to do 100,000 tests if ivverybody could get to a test centre or get one through the post in time. Various big companies looking for lucrative financial contracts are saying, "Yes we can do 20,000, we can do 10,000 etc.

There are only 30 Test Centres in the country rising to 50 if that Army fella in the desert camouflage can get "pop-up" centres established. A Health Worker in Sowerby Bridge wudevvto travel to sumweear like Leeds to evva daily test. South Korea has 600 test centres with a smaller population for comparison.

Am I alone in thinking Summats Not Reyt.

Romared
23-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Summats not reyt , i reckon Mesta Hancocks days in parliament are nearing the end , not strong enough , wunt want him on my side feytin behind Ponte !!!

EthelRed
23-04-2020, 07:12 PM
Summats not reyt , i reckon Mesta Hancocks days in parliament are nearing the end , not strong enough , wunt want him on my side feytin behind Ponte !!!

Hes art at same mould as Raab. Fecking useless. Ive no confidence in either of them, there just slightly ahead of Patel and Sharma but way ahead of 3 homes Jenricks

animallittle3
23-04-2020, 07:13 PM
I fully expect The Pound Land Trump to re-emerge in a few days time at the daily briefing with two NHS nurses at either side both carrying a huge bouquet of flowers .

Once he gets behind the lectern his team will have delivered a brand new three letter soundbite .

NOW WE'RE FECKED .

SBRed48
24-04-2020, 07:59 AM
I fully expect The Pound Land Trump to re-emerge in a few days time at the daily briefing with two NHS nurses at either side both carrying a huge bouquet of flowers .

It could well be the reason the Mail, Telegraph, Express etc are strangely playing down the performances of Cabinet Ministers.

We are in a deep crisis--over 20,000 dead in hospitals and Care Homes, economy falling off a cliff, enough debt borrowed from the money markets for the Ordinary Joe to be paying off for a generation. Many have tried to improve things but are weak.

There is only one man can save us now. Step forward the Saviour of the Nation.

Expect a massive hype in the media about the Boris return on the theme of Commeth the Hour, Commeth the Man.

animallittle3
24-04-2020, 08:21 AM
It could well be the reason the Mail, Telegraph, Express etc are strangely playing down the performances of Cabinet Ministers.

We are in a deep crisis--over 20,000 dead in hospitals and Care Homes, economy falling off a cliff, enough debt borrowed from the money markets for the Ordinary Joe to be paying off for a generation. Many have tried to improve things but are weak.

There is only one man can save us now. Step forward the Saviour of the Nation.

Expect a massive hype in the media about the Boris return on the theme of Commeth the Hour, Commeth the Man.

Could be worse SB I suppose .

Trump telling Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant to get rid of the virus !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

SBRed48
24-04-2020, 08:53 AM

Trump telling Americans to inject themselves with disinfectant to get rid of the virus !!!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177

Just watched the two minute Donald video on that link. A know it's a serious subject burra wo p1ssing missen.

Weears that Dettol ? He wants people to put sunshine up their arse into their body. It's a new twist on the usual direction.

Romared
24-04-2020, 08:59 AM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-52407177 XD good owd Don , if nowt else iz entatatin XD
al evta find that zoflora sharpish !!

animallittle3
24-04-2020, 09:31 AM
Just watched the two minute Donald video on that link. A know it's a serious subject burra wo p1ssing missen.

Weears that Dettol ? He wants people to put sunshine up their arse into their body. It's a new twist on the usual direction.

Got pillaked the gret buffoon

Domestos kills all known germs ...... dead !!!

Not this one Don , trust me pal .... not this one .

SBRed48
24-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Just seen pictures on BBC of the Army manning one of the new "Pop Up" CV19 Test Centres. Although he was difficult to see because he had camouflage gear on the soldier was only wearing a flimsy apron and a small face mask. His arms were bare, his head and eyes were exposed and his camouflage clothes uncovered. He was leaning through the car window to do the mouth swab on the driver.
I hope this will not be normal practice as the ones booking the test are meant to be ones who are showing showing CV19 symptoms.

Exiletyke
24-04-2020, 01:53 PM

Latest news from USA
following Trumps' suggestion of injecting disinfectant into the body, a Yank nutjob tried to do just that with Domestos
Been charged with a bleach of the priest
Already got mi coit

Romared
24-04-2020, 01:59 PM
Latest news from USA
following Trumps' suggestion of injecting disinfectant into the body, a Yank nutjob tried to do just that with Domestos
Already got mi coit
XD

Exiletyke
24-04-2020, 02:15 PM
I'll try again

Latest news from USA
following Trumps' suggestion of injecting disinfectant into the body, a Yank nutjob tried to do just that with Domestos on his local vicar
Already got mi coit

SBRed48
24-04-2020, 05:23 PM
I may be being a little distrustful of human nature here but with this online booking of tests there is no requirement to verify you are a key worker or that you have symptoms.

The ordering of home testing kits went online at 8-00am and the 5000 available had gone by 8-02am. That means thousands were poised with their fingers on the button at 8-00am, Similarly the drive up tests were soon gone.
Call me an old cynic but I suspect that pushy mums will have got tests for Poppy, Anastasia and Quentin and husband Henry who is in finance and working from home. Just as with the panic buying in supermarkets the more savvy people will push in first irrespective of need.

Just wondering what kind of people will turn up first. I could well be completely wrong and it is the lorry drivers and school cleaners with actual symptoms who are there first.

Romared
24-04-2020, 05:35 PM
More needs to be done , but if people have managed to get through for tests that's good and they are making the effort , Fat Frank and Lazy Lucy probably dint get up while half eleven !! Nowt to get up for ? " wisbee reyt love sumdi will help us , fo ok this going to work malarkey " too many of these types for my liking >:)

SBRed48
25-04-2020, 07:37 AM
More needs to be done , but if people have managed to get through for tests that's good and they are making the effort , Fat Frank and Lazy Lucy probably dint get up while half eleven !! Nowt to get up for ? " wisbee reyt love sumdi will help us , fo ok this going to work malarkey " too many of these types for my liking >:)

"Fat Frank and Lazy Lucy" XD Luvvit.

Wiv gorra few a them rarnd here.

All am saying is if this online booking fo tests is not based on referrals/ confirmations from employers or medics and there is no verification process as to wot job tha does then it just becomes a random, first come, first served procedure as people lie themselves and their family into the system.

All it does is bump up in a rushed manner the test number using a random group wasting many valuable test kits and lab time------------wait a minute :P When is that 100,000 tests a day deadline ?

Romared
25-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Tha reyt SB , ev we to ev these tests anorl tho ? Ponte end Car Parks empty just nar !! Avved a dettoll bath missen Don reckons as bi reyt nar :rolleyes:

SBRed48
25-04-2020, 09:22 AM
Tha reyt SB , ev we to ev these tests anorl tho ? Ponte end Car Parks empty just nar !! Avved a dettoll bath missen Don reckons as bi reyt nar :rolleyes:

A know a keep gooinonnabart South Korea but they ev this CV19 thing well cracked and it's all darn to testing. Az sooinaz anyone showed any symptom they wo tested immediately and if it wo positive a looad a fooak got involved tracing ivverybody he/she ed been in contact with recently and they were tested and isolated if positive. Tha can only really do this if numbers are low. Once it gets hold in community thuz too many to trace. That ship ez sailed forruz. We will evvto wait until numbers come reyt darn befooar we can "test, track and trace".

South Korea has ed 240 deaths in total since it started in a population of 51 million compared to our 19,506 in hospitals and a few thousand in other settings like Care Homes.

Boris will save us in a day or two.

animallittle3
25-04-2020, 10:16 AM
A know a keep gooinonnabart South Korea but they ev this CV19 thing well cracked and it's all darn to testing. Az sooinaz anyone showed any symptom they wo tested immediately and if it wo positive a looad a fooak got involved tracing ivverybody he/she ed been in contact with recently and they were tested and isolated if positive. Tha can only really do this if numbers are low. Once it gets hold in community thuz too many to trace. That ship ez sailed forruz. We will evvto wait until numbers come reyt darn befooar we can "test, track and trace".

South Korea has ed 240 deaths in total since it started in a population of 51 million compared to our 19,506 in hospitals and a few thousand in other settings like Care Homes.

Boris will save us in a day or two.

From what I'm reading some Tory ministers are starting to get twitchy with the affects of this lockdown on the economy .

I remain pretty convinced that once we take our foot of the viruses throat we will see a second wave , the second wave of Spanish Flu early last century killed more people than the first one .

The thing is how long can we live like this ?

If this continues there will be nothing left to go back to , already estimating that we will have 4m unemployed as a result of the initial outbreak .

Tory government or not this is an incredibly difficult thing to manage .

A vaccine ends this but that's a fair bit down the road .

I wouldn't want to be having to make some of these decisions that are going to have to be made shortly because you simply can't win with this thing .

Romared
25-04-2020, 10:58 AM
Exactly , we are all in the same boat , trouble is thuz that many on it nar , we could be all sinking soon , worrying times indeed ,
I've just had a call from the government helpline , do I need help with food parcels etc , they said that they had information that I'm an at risk category , i didn't give any personal details to him , he gave me a number to ring if i required any help , i've checked the number and email address and all is above board and no scam involved ,

SBRed48
25-04-2020, 11:08 AM
Priti Patel is turning art today for her second appearance (both on a Setdi) to remind ivverybody to stop at ooam.

(Aarz that Bullying Inquiry progressing ?)

Romared
25-04-2020, 05:07 PM
Well over 20k deaths now , that's appalling , how many more :? ! Some are saying we have past the peak now ? How can anyone know that ? The numbers given out don't suggest that , plus the many more who haven't been registered yet from care homes or otherwise , my heart goes out to them all , :heart: