PDA

View Full Version : Who thinks we wil stay up

Romared
06-06-2020, 05:14 PM
They sound pretty confident , the players and staff seemingly carnt wait to give it one last chance ,
funnily enough , i think we could well avoid relegation too ,
if we do ? Long term would things alter ?
Maybe not , the dye has unfortunately been set , something has to change quickly , Ambitious Attitude from the Board , not continually neglecting the Fans , History or the Community , re build broken links if possible , give the Fans/Supporters something to be proud about again , It's easy if you Try :s

Hodger1957
06-06-2020, 05:32 PM
No Hell beneath us, above us only sky.
Imagine.;)

SBRed48
06-06-2020, 06:06 PM
Gooin darn.

The blame forrit lies fair and square wi the owners transfer carry on last summer.

pass_and_move
06-06-2020, 08:17 PM
Darn for me. Can't fault our players for their efforts. They've given it their all and tha can't ask for more. It's been a tough learning curve for some of our boys as it was 2 years ago. The board chose to ignore the advice of professionals yet again last summer and this season mirrored the events of 17/18. They say you shouldn't make the same mistake twice, if you do then it's by choice.

DOOALI
06-06-2020, 08:42 PM
I wonder how many players we have will be here to start next season in pub lg and I wouldn't blame them for getting away

animallittle3
06-06-2020, 10:20 PM
The lads have given it a good go , let themselves down a couple of times at most , so did last seasons team .

Nowt near good enough , no reflection on them .

DragonTyke
07-06-2020, 10:16 AM
we will go down.

Wardy
07-06-2020, 10:31 AM
Your best bet is that Hull continue the free fall, which will in my opinion continue. Charlton are imploding. Luton may find salvation with old manager. I think you'll struggle to be honest

perkytyke
07-06-2020, 07:23 PM
Not a prayer of staying up and frankly we don’t deserve to either!

animallittle3
07-06-2020, 07:42 PM
Your best bet is that Hull continue the free fall, which will in my opinion continue. Charlton are imploding. Luton may find salvation with old manager. I think you'll struggle to be honest

The run in isn't the greatest Wardy , some tough games to come , Leeds and Brentford away , Forest at home to name 3 .

Ponte_Steve24
08-06-2020, 10:02 AM
Darn for me. Can't fault our players for their efforts. They've given it their all and tha can't ask for more. It's been a tough learning curve for some of our boys as it was 2 years ago. The board chose to ignore the advice of professionals yet again last summer and this season mirrored the events of 17/18. They say you shouldn't make the same mistake twice, if you do then it's by choice.

It's been better than 17/18 because we've set up to have a go. In 17/18 we had the players to attack but didn't. They were farmed out on loan or didn't get a look in.

pass_and_move
08-06-2020, 10:35 AM
It's been better than 17/18 because we've set up to have a go. In 17/18 we had the players to attack but didn't. They were farmed out on loan or didn't get a look in.

From what I remember Steve we only had Tom Bradshaw as a recognised striker until Christmas.

SBRed48
08-06-2020, 11:39 AM
From what I remember Steve we only had Tom Bradshaw as a recognised striker until Christmas.

Correct Pass.

Bradshaw and Ugbo up front.

The panic set in and Moore, Pinnilos, Mahoney, McBurnie and sumdi else were brought in in January. Unfortunately akso was Morais.

Ponte_Steve24
08-06-2020, 12:40 PM

Bradshaw with his back to goal. Running out to wing. He was as much use as a chocolate fireguard. He claimed a few dubious goals if memory serves me correctly.

pass_and_move
08-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Correct Pass.

Bradshaw and Ugbo up front.

The panic set in and Moore, Pinnilos, Mahoney, McBurnie and sumdi else were brought in in January. Unfortunately akso was Morais.

Knasmullner wo other one SB. Laiked 3 times, no wonder tha forgot him :D