PDA

View Full Version : Fulham

CalverleyBoy
20-06-2020, 07:24 PM
Think I would have preferred a draw for them today, but happy ish with the result, if we can pull of a draw tomorrow Ill be content. A win would would obviously be appreciated.

WTF11
20-06-2020, 07:30 PM
Think I would have preferred a draw for them today, but happy ish with the result, if we can pull of a draw tomorrow Ill be content. A win would would obviously be appreciated.

Why prefer a draw? That would have given them a point, left Bees in 4th still, and reduced our margin. As it is, they didn't (get a point) our margine could be 10 points if we win tomorrow, and Bees are no closer. All depends if we win I'll give you that, but Fulham losing is no bad thing.

CalverleyBoy
20-06-2020, 09:42 PM
Why prefer a draw? That would have given them a point, left Bees in 4th still, and reduced our margin. As it is, they didn't (get a point) our margine could be 10 points if we win tomorrow, and Bees are no closer. All depends if we win I'll give you that, but Fulham losing is no bad thing.

Brings Brentford into the final equation, hopefully it will all be immaterial in the final outcome