PDA

View Full Version : Is Ashley sweating on the sale going through

ex_pat_magpie
26-06-2020, 12:30 PM
Surely the longer it goes on the more cash shy he becomes.

No turnover from CrapDirect and his other "enterprises" only costs and money going out.

Doesn't it make you feel a bit sorry for him. NOT B)

toonlegend
28-06-2020, 09:40 PM
It is an absolute disgrace the way the premier league have handled this.

totally put our club in limbo.

it would probably suit them for us to just disapear and go out of business altogether

TrianonDave
30-07-2020, 04:03 PM
Ashley is a great Business man, he was gauranteed 30million even if the deal failed.
Back down to earth with a bump i'm afraid, still you have this Yank apparently waiting in the wings, now is the chance to dive in...
Failing that, your stuck with old Ashley.
Not taking the P, I feel for you guys, we have been through 4 take overs in 10 years while a nats ******* from going bust.
I hope it works out for you soon guys, you deserve success.
See you next season.
UTV

sherwoodmag
30-07-2020, 04:20 PM
Ashley is a great Business man, he was gauranteed 30million even if the deal failed.
Back down to earth with a bump i'm afraid, still you have this Yank apparently waiting in the wings, now is the chance to dive in...
Failing that, your stuck with old Ashley.
Not taking the P, I feel for you guys, we have been through 4 take overs in 10 years while a nats ******* from going bust.
I hope it works out for you soon guys, you deserve success.
See you next season.
UTV

You won't see many of us on here next season unless we get new owners,I am cancelling my Sky and BT Sports and telling them the reason i.e. The Prem fecked us over.

Scott Kirkland
30-07-2020, 04:56 PM
Ashley will be here untill he has squeezed every last penny out of the club.

TrianonDave
30-07-2020, 05:53 PM
Seems that way, we had Deadly Doug Ellis, he only left because of being 120 years old!
We then had Learner, he's mrs took all his money when divorced then Xia who had no money, he almost made us go bust, we could not afford the monthly tax bill, we had to sell a piece of land to pay up. now it would appear joint owners, one being from the Richest Family in Egypt has worked out in the end but 10 years of shlt.
Don't Give up guys, its in your DNA, banter aside, we see you Toon fans as Propper fans, not like the plastic glory hunters at Utd, Citeh and Chelski.
I know some on here wanted us relegated but the prem looks all the better for seeing Aston Villa v Newcastle 👍and its a great night out on the Town😁

Chin up Toon Army.

Zippity
30-07-2020, 06:09 PM
Too miserable to properly appreciate the sentiment....but thanks anyway.

Geordie_Jacko
30-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Seems that way, we had Deadly Doug Ellis, he only left because of being 120 years old!
We then had Learner, he's mrs took all his money when divorced then Xia who had no money, he almost made us go bust, we could not afford the monthly tax bill, we had to sell a piece of land to pay up. now it would appear joint owners, one being from the Richest Family in Egypt has worked out in the end but 10 years of shlt.
Don't Give up guys, its in your DNA, banter aside, we see you Toon fans as Propper fans, not like the plastic glory hunters at Utd, Citeh and Chelski.
I know some on here wanted us relegated but the prem looks all the better for seeing Aston Villa v Newcastle 👍and its a great night out on the Town😁

Chin up Toon Army.

Absolutely devastated by the news but thanks for that msg mate and I for one wanted Villa relageted but when I actually look at it all that sh1t is in the past. We went down you've gone down end of story. Newcastle v Villa is a bigger game than a lot so I welcome that. Well I will once we are rid of our owner. Until then I just don't think I can do it anymore. ⚫⚪

TrianonDave
30-07-2020, 07:32 PM
Guys, you will. As I said its in the DNA. I for one look forward to seeing Newcastle and the Toon army down VP, yes I want us to beat you naturally but its always a big game. You need a cup and that Yank to takeover. You will soon be chippa 👍we also need a cup but realise just to be in your position will take us several years, so things really arn't that bad.
Anyway, ive said enough, please come on our board for a chat and progress, all the best lads.
UTV

Jammy89
30-07-2020, 07:33 PM
Too miserable to properly appreciate the sentiment....but thanks anyway.

Aye.