PDA

View Full Version : 2020 a new era

Speedy200
26-06-2020, 06:07 PM
Hi Folks, this Speedy from Dartford,how is everyone up there getting on.We are still in lockdown but some restrictions have been lifted,so walking the dog,shopping and local trips are allowed.Got footie on tellie so life is just a little less boring.no one in family has had the virus but unfortunatelly one of the family has gone down with cancer which slightly dampens things a little.
Was pleased to see Alex get the job and that he is building up his own team.Lets hope he gets every ones backing Really looking forward to the forum starting up again and hearing from old friends again. Speedy 200

EmbraKillie
04-07-2020, 03:17 PM
Hope you and family are well, Speedy. Restrictions are starting to be eased in Scotland too, roughly a fortnight behind England.

KillieKingdom
06-08-2020, 01:52 PM
Hi everyone!

KK from East Ayrshire here. There's a very eerie, strange but anxious atmosphere around here which is really sad and heartbreaking, considering just how much COVID-19 has changed our daily lives so dramatically. Nobody that I know has had it so far thankfully and with regard to football, glad Alex has got the job - let's all get behind him and the team! Hi Speedy, hope everything's well down there?

EmbraKillie
03-09-2020, 06:53 AM
You moved back to the auld county, KK?
All change for me too, since I last posted here. I've moved back and forward between Folkestone, Livingston, Torquay, but now settled in Edinburgh. After being in a homeless B&B for two years, I got my own council flat here.
The only travelling I'll be doing in future is visiting my close friend just outside Norwich.

Oh, started a course at Edinburgh College this week too.

Teddy Bear
26-04-2021, 11:21 AM
Hey guys, I’m excited for your q final game tonight and gonna go with killie for this. Best of luck tonight! Yes