PDA

View Full Version : Pssst ..... Anyone Spotted The Balls Up Yit ??

animallittle3
28-06-2020, 07:18 PM
Have med inquiries but it's feck all to do wi me at this end .

Clue is the top of the board

Lol lol

Romared
28-06-2020, 08:14 PM
Our Town our team ?

animallittle3
28-06-2020, 08:18 PM
Our Town our team ?

How many prediction league points haz tha got roma ???

Romared
28-06-2020, 08:24 PM
How many prediction league points haz tha got roma ???
Not checked lately 20 odd a think
can't check nar leagues gon :?

animallittle3
28-06-2020, 09:21 PM
Not checked lately 20 odd a think
can't check nar leagues gon :?

I think he meant to delete the Millwall game and he's deleted the whole league table instead .

Hope he can recover it or its going tyts up reight lol !!!

Romared
29-06-2020, 03:56 AM
Just checked arr worron 54 pts !! ;D

SBRed48
29-06-2020, 08:12 AM
ESR wo top on 34pts and aar wo lurking in 2nd place on 32pts ready to swoop and take the title when the pressure got to him.

I'll "Sue the guy" if it is proposed the season ends on present positions.

EastStandRed
29-06-2020, 08:34 AM
Nothing to do with me. I can’t make a thread disappear
If I delete a thread it still shows on the board and says thread deleted by Eaststandred but I can still go into it and see what it was. I haven’t got the option to make something totally disappear, even if Footymad delete it the thread still stays on the board and says post deleted. Never seen one totally disappear before.

I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on. Strange it’s disappeared just as Acido has come back :?

Romared
29-06-2020, 08:46 AM
ESR wo top on 34pts and aar wo lurking in 2nd place on 32pts ready to swoop and take the title when the pressure got to him.

I'll "Sue the guy" if it is proposed the season ends on present positions.
" tha wunt sue iftha wa mid table tho " !!

SBRed48
29-06-2020, 08:56 AM
" tha wunt sue iftha wa mid table tho " !!

XD

Good 'Un Roma.

SBRed48
29-06-2020, 08:57 AM
If I delete a thread it still shows on the board and says thread deleted by Eaststandred but I can still go into it and see what it was. I haven’t got the option to make something totally disappear, even if Footymad delete it the thread still stays on the board and says post deleted. Never seen one totally disappear before.

I’ve emailed them to ask what’s going on. Strange it’s disappeared just as Acido has come back :?

I blame Acido. "Sue the guy".

animallittle3
29-06-2020, 08:58 AM

No worries ESR , it is what it is mate , bigger things to worry about right now than this .

Putin and Trump's behind this and recruited Acido , trying to destabilise us r tell thi .... oh aye !! .

Romared
29-06-2020, 10:05 AM
Arrworron course forra top 6 finish , ( champions league ) am ringin Get Hale this aft !

SBRed48
29-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Want Bail ? Get Ged Hale.

Worked for Acido.

EastStandRed
29-06-2020, 04:25 PM
No worries ESR , it is what it is mate , bigger things to worry about right now than this .

Putin and Trump's behind this and recruited Acido , trying to destabilise us r tell thi .... oh aye !! .

Sorted pal O:)

animallittle3
29-06-2020, 05:44 PM
Sorted pal O:)

Nice one mate .