PDA

View Full Version : A rather sad thought just came to mind!

TrianonDave
30-06-2020, 06:13 PM
Yes, don't know if anyone has worked this out but the way football is now, no fans, The chance to say Farewell and Thank you via our last home or away game to Jack Grealish has gone, infact we may never see Mings, McGinn in a villa shirt live again! How sad is that, even worse once we are all allowed back into VP, the next time we see Jack, he may well be wearing the Red of Man Utd....no farewell, no applause, no round the pitch from anyone 👀 football really is dead, makes me think this restart is a disaster, the games are dire and not just for us. At least it proves one thing, the game is nothing without us fans, whoever you support!

westcountryvillain
30-06-2020, 08:42 PM
I had the same thought recently, I don't think it'll be the last we see of Jack around the place - think he has a role of sorts here when he finishes playing as long as he stops the silly stuff off the pitch.

Exiledvillan
02-07-2020, 07:44 AM
Must admit that I hadn’t given it a thought mate. Mind you the cynic in me tells me that Jack has thought “wow, a perfect storm, to slink out the back door unscathed”.

But, I dare say that he will miss saying goodbye at the Athletics Stadium on the last day. The Kilkenny Branch are very fond of Jack, more heartache to go with relegation for the ‘Young Villan’.

A good player, we’ll miss him.

westcountryvillain
02-07-2020, 08:27 PM
The stupid stuff aside I do feel for Jack, it's only because of him that we're not already relegated yet some are really slagging off his performances when he's playing in a terrible side. He is a great talent and if he moves to the right club will get better.

TrianonDave
03-07-2020, 06:33 AM
You only appreciate what you had once its gone!

Exiledvillan
03-07-2020, 07:26 AM
Exactly lads, imagine what he’d be like surrounded by good players? This is the only reason that players like Mount, Sancho, Maddison and Foden have risen to fame. Nurtured by quality coaches and seasoned internationals. Jack is more or less self-taught, which shows his natural quality. This will now catapult him into the player that we all know he can be.

No pressure in receiving a quality pass from a world-class player, with another world-class player finding space to collect a through ball. That’s not forgetting the world-class DM protecting him from the butchers.

Teams won’t be able to plonk 3 markers on him anymore, as they’ll have other two-footed world-class players to worry about, instead of plodders reliant on their left OR right foot.

The move will be the making of Jack, we’ll be ffckd.