PDA

View Full Version : O/T:- Leicester, so lives matter, do they ...

TheBlackHorse
02-07-2020, 04:50 PM
... for those who think the gov do little ...

here ...

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/897128/COVID-19_activity_Leicester_Final-report_010720

TheBlackHorse
02-07-2020, 05:09 PM
or ... (link not working)

assets.publishing.service

Rapid Investigation Team (RIT)
Preliminary investigation into COVID-19

COVID-19_activity_Leicester_Final-report_010720_v3

Old_pie
02-07-2020, 05:36 PM
Try:

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/897128/COVID-19_activity_Leicester_Final-report_010720_v3.pdf

But the report doesn't help - it doesn't say whether it's a Singh or an Ahmed etc so the Councils have no idea which language to use to communicate the message and on which radio stations.

OP67
02-07-2020, 06:33 PM
Interesting to see Bradford 2nd on the list :rolleyes:

TheBlackHorse
02-07-2020, 07:44 PM
... so noting the link - Leicester and Bradford - you may wish to face towards the east five times a day ... salam alaykum, and all that jazz ...

navypie
03-07-2020, 04:52 PM
I dunno a lot about Leicester ( one of those places I avoid at all costs ) but apparently it's got a lot of sweatshops. Some reports are saying they worked throughout lockdown to fulfill internet orders which could be the reason for the massive spike. Now, I saw a chap on the telly from the industry saying this wasn't the case and I'm believe him, didn't look the sort of bloke to put profit before health.

Btw, Watching Pompey ( bit of a plastic fan ) v Oxford and Gavin Ward , he's the ref who gave the penalty that never was for Chavenrty is in charge. Wouldn't fancy Oxford's chances if fans were allowed at Wembley.

TheBlackHorse
03-07-2020, 07:31 PM
... navy, there are dozens of small workshops in the back streets of darkest Leicester, where 20 - 40 machinists produce all sorts of garments which often end up being sold on local markets. If you don't know Leicester there are large districts of terraced housing. Imagine a clock face and the area between 10 o'clock all the way round to 7 o'clock with old factory buildings still in use. Health and safety; don't make me laugh ...