PDA

View Full Version : Hearts charged

footballfan123
14-07-2020, 05:06 PM
SFA charge Hearts and Partick for not going for arbitration in the first place, apparently its, a breach of procedure

ahlltanyirhide
14-07-2020, 05:12 PM
SFA charge Hearts and Partick for not going for arbitration in the first place, apparently its, a breach of procedure

Heard this on the wireless, good move by the SFA and about time someone threatened action against both clubs. Will this be straw that breaks the camels back and forces them to backdown for fear of a fine or even worse ............ expulsion? Phukkin hope so, so we can get back to concentrating on preparing for the new season.

arab777
14-07-2020, 05:16 PM
Any fine should go to United, Raith and Cove as compensation for being dragged in to court.

Jim_Jam
14-07-2020, 05:17 PM
Fine them the same value as their compensation.

GUNBOAT
14-07-2020, 05:18 PM
Some are saying the timing is bad but its not.The very week they try to convince an arbitration panel to find in their favour they are charged with breaking SFA rules.

The timing could not have been better,they have indeed broke the rules and that has got to resonate in the legal minds of the panel,FACT.

Hoofballer
14-07-2020, 05:30 PM
Big fine, suspend them for a season, threaten to double it if they look at one more player or member of staff at Tannadice.......>;)

tHeArAb
14-07-2020, 06:18 PM
I'm off for a gander at Kickback. This should be good reading. 😁

stokearab
14-07-2020, 06:29 PM
Some are saying the timing is bad but its not.The very week they try to convince an arbitration panel to find in their favour they are charged with breaking SFA rules.

The timing could not have been better,they have indeed broke the rules and that has got to resonate in the legal minds of the panel,FACT.

I'm not so sure it will resonate in the way we want it to.

I think if they had threatened to penalise them before they went to court it would have sat better, then there would have been no accusation of trying to influence the Arbitration panel. ie, if you guys go to court you will be in breach of Article 91 and will have to accept any punishment meted out under that, because Arbitration is written into the very rules which you yourselves agreed to.

Either way, it's done and I hope they get what's coming.

F***k Hearts

arab777
14-07-2020, 06:39 PM
I'm sick of hearing about how unfairly Partick Thistle have been treated. The way it has been talked about that game in hand is taken as an automatic 3 points. What is never mentioned is that game in hand was away to Inverness and Partick failed to win a single game in 2020

stokearab
14-07-2020, 06:42 PM
Big fine, suspend them for a season, threaten to double it if they look at one more player or member of staff at Tannadice.......>;)

This ^^^^^^ 😁

petermackie
14-07-2020, 06:44 PM

Do you not think this could make it drag on longer...Hearts and Patrick are bound to claim the arbitration is loaded against them before it starts...as for the SFA's charge surely they should've threatened them before the court started and saved United Raith and Cove at lot of money

Arabdownsouth
14-07-2020, 06:51 PM
About ****ing time if you ask me. They have dragged the already beleaguered Scottish game into the gutter with this nonsense. I hope to **** they get roasted, hope Partick end up in admin due to any penalty imposed ( hearts too obviously but that's unlikely, unless they both get expelled of course) Never felt such an anger towards other teams as I do with Hearts right now, and with my hatred of all things Sevco that's a pretty bold statement.

troonarab
14-07-2020, 07:12 PM
About ****ing time if you ask me. They have dragged the already beleaguered Scottish game into the gutter with this nonsense. I hope to **** they get roasted, hope Partick end up in admin due to any penalty imposed ( hearts too obviously but that's unlikely, unless they both get expelled of course) Never felt such an anger towards other teams as I do with Hearts right now, and with my hatred of all things Sevco that's a pretty bold statement.
I’d kevin keegan it if the got booted out but much more realistic fine would be a 25 points deducted before the season kicks off 🤣 and with them only playing 27 games it’s highly unlikely they would gain promotion 🤣🤣🤣😁

GUNBOAT
14-07-2020, 07:18 PM
I'm sick of hearing about how unfairly Partick Thistle have been treated. The way it has been talked about that game in hand is taken as an automatic 3 points. What is never mentioned is that game in hand was away to Inverness and Partick failed to win a single game in 2020

Terence did mention this months ago regarding Partick,at best in my opinion they MAY have made the play offs but no better.The appointment of McCall never worked.

Hearts were away but they thought the virus killing thousand's could save them from the inevitable but it didnie.

GUNBOAT
14-07-2020, 07:21 PM
Do you not think this could make it drag on longer...Hearts and Patrick are bound to claim the arbitration is loaded against them before it starts...as for the SFA's charge surely they should've threatened them before the court started and saved United Raith and Cove at lot of money

The arbitration is final,there is no other path for Hearts and Partick after it.

Arabdownsouth
14-07-2020, 07:47 PM
I’d kevin keegan it if the got booted out but much more realistic fine would be a 25 points deducted before the season kicks off 🤣 and with them only playing 27 games it’s highly unlikely they would gain promotion 🤣🤣🤣😁

That would make double relegation a mouthwatering prospect 😋

offshore_arab83
14-07-2020, 08:23 PM
same never liked Partick in the first place and all this talk of them is doing my tits in, f uck them.

A. J
14-07-2020, 09:08 PM

Yes this could have dragged on but now this will bring it to an abrupt end, Budge will need to blink or face being fined heavily or even kicked out.
You can guarantee there's been more plots, twists and double crosses than any series of homeland behind closed doors.

Btw they is the problem, they should have made a decision and avoid putting clubs in a position to be unlucky, they should have been transparent and they have left it too late to grow a pair.

Any initial sympathy Hearts and Partick had in regards to being treated unfairly got lost when their response was to treat others even more unfairly, with the repercussions being felt by other clubs including your own.

TerryTheTerror
15-07-2020, 06:16 AM

Threaten them for what? Until they did it they hadn't broken any rules. Clearly Hearts and Partick didn't know the rules (or blatantly chose to ignore them), this isn't the fault of the SFA or anyone else aside from them.

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 07:19 AM
Aye fvck Thistle - no sympathy now at all for them. Timing of SFA action is perfect. Arbitration is independent - SFA allowed legal action to conclude before citing them. Good in 2 reasons it wont negatively influence judges and if hearts win i reckon their punishment could be expulsion. Of course they can re apply to enter in bottom league. SFA have to come down hard.

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 07:31 AM
Peter - The SFA wrote to them asking why they had breached rules BEFORE the court case started. They refused to respond. I thought they had some serious lawyers on this with some serious **** proof of vote rigging. I now believe they cant actually read and are indeed still just throwing toys out of t he pram without a clue. As long as it is annoying others they are quite happy. No compensation, massive fine and punishment of demotion or points please

petermackie
15-07-2020, 07:40 AM
Threaten them for what? Until they did it they hadn't broken any rules. Clearly Hearts and Partick didn't know the rules (or blatantly chose to ignore them), this isn't the fault of the SFA or anyone else aside from them.
It seems they did warn them but Hearts and Thistle carried on regardless

GFLower
15-07-2020, 08:37 AM
If they didn't know the rules their Board of Directors were/are guilty of gross negligence. By BOD I mean Budge of course.

Still don't see what they hoped to gain by going to the courts. No smoking gun seems to have emerged.

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 08:41 AM

yeah thats about the sum of it Peter. Although it wasnt a warning as that could be prejudical to a legal court case - it was a simple why are you breaking this rule. It was a request for information.

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 08:44 AM
Oh and Peter the case is now firmly against Dundee and SPFL - the fact dundee dont have any legal representation is astonishing. Yes utd, raith and cove are more affected by promotion being at risk BUT the prejudicial wrong they are hammering is that Dundee breached the rules WITh the SPFL to in effect have a negative affect on hearts and thistle. That is in itself a breach of sfa rules. They want you thrown out, fined or points deduction whatever mate. Wont happen though (i dont think)

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 09:13 AM
I feel the SFA will try and demote them both. I bet Falkirk would change their tune very quickly if that were the case. What a joke and mess eh!

TerryTheTerror
15-07-2020, 09:20 AM

Indeed and there was a lot of publicity about it (see link below from 30 May) so it's actually pretty clear this is pure arrogance from Hearts.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/5648689/hearts-sfa-membership-revoked-court/

Shedboy1971
15-07-2020, 09:22 AM
Ann Budge - "We will accept the wishes of all 42 member clubs". except they didnt.