PDA

View Full Version : North and south

DOOALI
27-07-2020, 01:55 PM
EFL proposing north and south regional in lg 1 and 2 to save clubs transport and hotel costs I bet that took some thinking with these tea and biscuits munching dickheads

Olias1
27-07-2020, 02:28 PM
What a great idea. I wonder why nobody ever thought of it before, say in the 1920's. Oh! Wait a minute, they did. LOL.

Barnsley Chop
27-07-2020, 02:33 PM
Sorry Chaps! to busy to comment at present on this remarkable suggestion as I am just getting ready for afternoon tea and crumpet :O

SBRed48
27-07-2020, 02:41 PM
Third Division North finished in 1958, the season before I started going to Oakwell.
Muddy pitches, centre heyfs,wing heyfs,inside forrads,wingers,centre forrads, Woodbines,smooak tobacca,changing ends, flat caps, artside p1ss oyles, Luvved it.
Some cracking teeams in its early days--Nelson, Barrow, Stalybridge Celtic, Ashington, Durham City.

All going full circle.

SBRed48
27-07-2020, 02:44 PM
Sorry Chaps! to busy to comment at present on this remarkable suggestion as I am just getting ready for afternoon tea and crumpet :O

Stands Doduth Church clock at ten to three. Is there honey still for tea ?

SBRed48
27-07-2020, 03:24 PM
We could still be laikin in the Third Division North next season. Wait until all the chickens ev been counted in.

Am not freetend to admit part of me would luvvit going to those Northern grarnds rather than not going to the likes of Watford, Norwich, Bournemouth, QPR, Reading, Boro, Millwall, Bristol, Coventry, Birmingham, Wednesday, and three of Brentford, Swansea, Cardiff or Fulham.