PDA

View Full Version : OT Police officer murdered in Croydon

MillerBill
25-09-2020, 10:13 AM
The judicial system must start handing much more tougher sentences out.Without a police force to uphold the law we will have the law of the jungle.The widow of a murdered officer is campaigning after the scum that killed her husband were given very light sentences and were seen laughing coming out of the court.

millertop
25-09-2020, 10:32 AM
Amazed how the one that was shot in custody whilst suspect being searched, no handcuffs or even a scanner when entering?
Suspect also shot himself, critical.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54293111

Stovicmiller
25-09-2020, 11:05 AM
Police should have finished off the murdering scum bag.

ilikecarling
25-09-2020, 12:27 PM
Amazed how the one that was shot in custody whilst suspect being searched, no handcuffs or even a scanner when entering?
Suspect also shot himself, critical.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-54293111

I’ll tell you why.

The police are not allowed to do there job due to being dictated to by left wing doo gooders. Any force they use is used against the in one form or another. Why not just let the police police an if they need to stop and search or use force let them without being branded this and that.

ragingpup
25-09-2020, 12:41 PM
I’ll tell you why.

The police are not allowed to do there job due to being dictated to by left wing doo gooders. Any force they use is used against the in one form or another. Why not just let the police police an if they need to stop and search or use force let them without being branded this and that.

You know what I don't think we've ever had a thread on left wingers ****ing up society before have we?

Excellent - fill your boots lads and lasses >:)

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 01:46 PM
You know what I don't think we've ever had a thread on left wingers ****ing up society before have we?

Excellent - fill your boots lads and lasses >:)

Yes...they are the root of all evil them lefties...they go round eating babies I've heard...personally I would have em all shot....oops..that's the nasty nazi coming out in me again...if only they could all be like that nice Mr Johnson and Farage.They are lovable cheeky chappies...

Bojo for king. You've heard it here first!

MillerBill
25-09-2020, 02:11 PM
A pathetic and heartless response from the last two messages posted.Condolences to the officer's family.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 02:16 PM
Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...

ragingpup
25-09-2020, 02:39 PM
A pathetic and heartless response from the last two messages posted.Condolences to the officer's family.

Don't want to get involved with the usual circular argument that you are trying to initiate Bill but just maybe the families don't want their tragedies politicised in social media.

But have it your way. Here come the same arguments, counter arguments, moans about the counter arguments ad neauseum. Or neausious.

Slimchance
25-09-2020, 02:53 PM
Oh yeah you are right Millerbill lefties are heartless and pathetic as well... i forgot that...

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker...

You are discusting

great_fire
25-09-2020, 02:59 PM
You are discusting

He's just a sad old ex-SWP paper seller living in a bedsit in Rawmarsh.

Probably the guy I used to avoid outside RCAT way back when.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 02:59 PM
You are discusting

No I'm most definitely not...with a g perhaps but then us lefties ARE disGusting aren't we? I'm only relating to type...

Just to clarify is this the All coppers do a wonderful job and would never hurt a fly v some coppers are murdering bast ards themselves circular?

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 03:05 PM
He's just a sad old ex-SWP paper seller living in a bedsit in Rawmarsh.

Probably the guy I used to avoid outside RCAT way back when.

Chuffin eck so it was you who refused to buy me paper. Was you the one with the swastika tattooed on your forehead? If it was no wonder you wunt have one. I was very naive then...

Nowt wrong wi bedsits in Rawmish by the way. They have done me well over the years.

Stovicmiller
25-09-2020, 03:24 PM

God we are bad.... but just to be fair to you I'm not gonna give my condolences to all the folks families that coppers have murdered over the years... oh...and still do particulary in Trumpland...did you remember to send your condolences to those families Millerbill... I bet you didn't you llttle tinker... you are one sad individual roly. If you were in trouble roly who would you call? It wouldn't be ghost busters would it. Why bring America into the thread?.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 03:46 PM
Police murderers v murderer police.

As regard the condolence bit I would send my condolences to anyone who loses a family member be they coppers, bus drivers, nurses, check out staff the problem is I would never be off here sending them.

I could send my condolences to this coppers family but they aint gonna read it on Miller's mad.

But don't forget is lefties are evil so take that into account as well. We just can't help it.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 03:49 PM
Who would I call tor help. Probably Monty he has a gun and is probably nutty enough to use it!

KerrAvon
25-09-2020, 04:03 PM
You are a fool, Roly and are alienating just about every poster on here.

Maybe stop and think for a second before you post? No. I thought not

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 04:06 PM
You are a fool, Roly and are alienating just about every poster on here.

Maybe stop and think for a second before you post? No. I thought not

That's cos I'm an evil lefty...Mwha whah ha ha..

Which bit's upsetting you petal? I've sent my condolences something you aint done yet. Be careful or you will be alienating every poster on here...

Yak
25-09-2020, 04:17 PM

That post is one of the worst I’ve seen on here.
Roly
You are a very sad and bitter individual.
I hope we never meet not for my sake for yours.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 04:21 PM
Threat of violence maybe? Why? Should we doing things like this on here? Am I not allowed an opinion? All a bit fascist methinks.

Tell me what the worst bit is about my post?

I have said i offer condolences to anyone who loses a family member including the said PC. You haven't even done that yet but hint violence towards me! Incredible!

I think those who threaten violence on here should be banned personally but I wont hold my breath...

howdydoo
25-09-2020, 04:28 PM
There we have it.

Despicable stuff. Caring person, my ar$e. Must be on meds.

Pity his family. Total scumbag.

Back of the net
25-09-2020, 04:29 PM
And there it is victim Roly.
You are sad imo.
You hide behind an image of righteousness but really your just all wrong.

Oh and I don’t believe YAK is threatening you just saying I think you wouldn’t want to meet him with views like that.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 04:32 PM
Another one who hasn't sent his condolences but says I'm despicable.! You can't make it up!

There is a common denominator so far..right wing nut cases...

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 04:34 PM
And there it is victim Roly.
You are sad imo.
You hide behind an image of righteousness but really your just all wrong.

Oh and I don’t believe YAK is threatening you just saying I think you wouldn’t want to meet him with views like that.

Which bits wrong? Why wouldn't I want to meet him with my views? Would he not want to discuss things rationally with me? I would be rational with him...I would hope that I could talk to a fellow human being without feeling threatened...

Whatever you think of my views on here I have never threatened any one with violence if they don't agree with them.

howdydoo
25-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Another one who hasn't sent his condolences but says I'm despicable.! You can't make it up!

There is a common denominator so far..right wing nut cases...

How very, very sad.

You should be ashamed.

Stovicmiller
25-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Put sky news on you sad ******* roly. What a complete mess this country would be in without the police. They have my utmost respect.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 05:11 PM
This particular case is tragic and of course I send my condolences to his family but they aint gonna read it on here so its pointless. There are s murders going off every day just because they are not reported on the news doesn't make them any less serious.

My point is why are some folk selective with their condolences ie in relation to the police brutality in the USA apparently not interested.

Why do some folks on here think that some murders are acceptable but others aren't. Can someone explain that to me please?

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 05:14 PM
Put sky news on you sad ******* roly. What a complete mess this country would be in without the police. They have my utmost respect.

True they need to particularly need to clamp down on tax avoidance do you think Stoves. Particularly nowadays.

Well that's my bit of the circle done I will leave it to the rest of yuz to complete it...

Stovicmiller
25-09-2020, 05:24 PM
Roly are you exile?. Clamping down on tax avoidance? Was it aimed at me? It was like a dagger to my heart 😂😂😂, you are suffering from the will young disease, Jealousy.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 05:29 PM
Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it as i remember. Tax avoidance is naughty but there is a difference between avoiding taxes when you are trying to eke out a living and tax avoidance from those who have plenty of cash and are just doing it because they are greedy bas tards.

Back of the net
25-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Which bits wrong? Why wouldn't I want to meet him with my views? Would he not want to discuss things rationally with me? I would be rational with him...I would hope that I could talk to a fellow human being without feeling threatened...

Whatever you think of my views on here I have never threatened any one with violence if they don't agree with them.

Roly
Nobody has threatened you with violence.
Stop playing the victim.
YAK never said that did he?

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 05:46 PM
Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it.

Personally I think there is a difference in fiddling your taxes to eke out a living and fiddling your taxes to keep you in excessive wealth.

Stovicmiller
25-09-2020, 05:49 PM
Think it was some of your pals on here who took more exception to it than me Stoves owd lad if you look back at the posts. THey were most bitter about it as i remember. Tax avoidance is naughty but there is a difference between avoiding taxes when you are trying to eke out a living and tax avoidance from those who have plenty of cash and are just doing it because they are greedy bas tards. no difference what so ever exile. It hurts so much these so called allegations I'm going to have to jump into my motorhome and go on holiday again 😂😂😂

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Roly
Nobody has threatened you with violence.
Stop playing the victim.
YAK never said that did he?

Only yak knows what he meant but I am a reasonable guy and am happy to move on
I normally have a decent relationship with yak on here and am happy to continue that if he wants. I know he doesn't always agree with me but that's his right and I respect that.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 06:37 PM
You are an hot un stovers.😉

sota
25-09-2020, 06:49 PM
Roly is either a very sad individual or a multi trying to wind everyone up. Either way, he has way too much time on his hands, time which could be put to far better use than patrolling a message board on a daily basis. I feel sorry for him.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 07:07 PM
Our lass says summat simiiar sota😉what would you have me doing instead? Don't say painting and decorating cos that's what our lass says.summat that's fun at least. What do you do in your spare time owt lad ?

Brin
25-09-2020, 07:09 PM

Roly, my sincere condolences go out to this fallen Officer's family. Just going about his job nothing more. He was due to retire in a few weeks apparently.

Here's something for you to ponder on:

A police officer shot dead in a police custody suite of all places.
Will America erupt in support of him?
Will Lewis Hamilton take the knee to him?
Will Ashley Banjo do a dance for him?
Will Alesha Dixon wear a gold necklace for him?
Will the premier League hold a minute's silence for him?
and finally will Sky have a 'Police lives matter' sticker on screen every 5 minutes? Errrrr, I don't think so.

sota
25-09-2020, 07:31 PM
Our lass says summat simiiar sota��what would you have me doing instead? Don't say painting and decorating cos that's what our lass says.summat that's fun at least. What do you do in your spare time owt lad ?

Multi it is then. I don't have any spare time, I lead a full life. Except when replying to your ballox of course.

millertop
25-09-2020, 07:40 PM
RIP Sgt Matiu Ratana

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-54302266

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 07:42 PM
Brin. Policemen aren't a suppressed race of human beings as a rule. How can you compare support for millions with the support for one tragic as the incident was. In London. I think I'm gonna start an on line sociology course for beginners on here. It will be free. I would take a good guess that most of my detractors on here have no sociology education at all hence their ignorance of such matters. To be fair to you your days as a miner would give you some knowledge of class struggle at least.

Anyway I've got to go cos our lass has told me I've been on here long enough and that is much more of threat than any threats that might be made on here to me.😉

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Multi it is then. I don't have any spare time, I lead a full life. Except when replying to your ballox of course.

Sota you spend too much time on here replying to my bollax😉

Brin
25-09-2020, 07:48 PM
Brin. Policemen aren't a suppressed race of human beings as a rule. How can you compare support for millions with the support for one tragic as the incident was. In London. I think I'm gonna start an on line sociology course for beginners on here. It will be free. I would take a good guess that most of my detractors on here have no sociology education at all hence their ignorance of such matters. To be fair to you your days as a miner would give you some knowledge of class struggle at least.

Anyway I've got to go cos our lass has told me I've been on here long enough and that is much more of threat than any threats that might be made on here to me.😉

Roly, I'm fully aware of class struggle pal, but back on track, I too thought one of your posts was crass and uncaring, however, it's how you felt at the time hence you posting it. We all have a button that can be easily pressed at times but, a big think before posting can save a lot of face and embarrassment later, as well I know from past posts I regretted the next day.

rolymiller
25-09-2020, 08:12 PM
Brin. You are one of the better posters on here because you at least know where I'm coming from because you have experienced the shyte end of life yourself. You know whats its like to have the system against you. You have got out of that situation and good for you but at least you recognise the shyte that some folk have to put up with thru no fault of their own.

gm_gm
26-09-2020, 06:09 AM
Reported by the times that the suspect was previously referred to the terror watchlist

millertop
26-09-2020, 07:01 AM
Clearly someone needs help on here. Back on my ignore list probably for ever this time

Yak
26-09-2020, 07:14 AM
Roly
I find your comments pathetic and bitter.
You constantly go on about the greater good and everyone should have the same access to the same rights.
So I’m guessing the police don’t have the same then?
You hide behind this image of been such a nice reasonable person.

You don’t fool me you are almost cult like with your views and almost bating of posters on here.
Every discussion is oh you nasty right wing people.
Your comments yesterday are unacceptable but you either can’t see it or you are doing it on purpose.
Either way I think you are a sad individual and I would appreciate if you don’t communicate with me on here and I’ll show you the same courtesy.
That’s the only courtesy you will ever get from me.

ces
26-09-2020, 08:00 AM
You have hit the nail on the head Yak !

Scum-Triumphant
26-09-2020, 09:31 AM
I don’t think Roly is fundamentally a bad person. But he’s not half made himself look a prick on this thread.

wendun
26-09-2020, 04:47 PM
Excellent article on Sweden in The Spectator. Crime wave fueled by immigrants but politicians and lefty intellectuals do somersaults to deny the truth. No doubt the usual suspects on here will find fault.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/swedens-crime-problem-has-become-too-big-to-ignore?utm_source=pocket-newtab-global-en-GB

wendun
26-09-2020, 04:55 PM
I don’t think Roly is fundamentally a bad person. But he’s not half made himself look a prick on this thread.

Scum, you are fundamentally wrong. I have stated many times that roly is the nastiest person on here. I did not, however, realise he was also the stupidest but his ill-judged comments on this thread prove he is beyond a shadow of a doubt.

flourbasher
26-09-2020, 05:18 PM
I think some are overreacting a bit. It's a message board not the Crown Court.
Rolesey has some very firm views and perhaps his approach on this thread has got the better of him

I'm sure I read he's now said he doesn't wish the deceased policeman any ill feeling and yet some people won't let it go.

We got a great point at Brum. Chill out a bit

Lolmorgan
26-09-2020, 05:30 PM
I think some are overreacting a bit. It's a message board not the Crown Court.
Rolesey has some very firm views and perhaps his approach on this thread has got the better of him

I'm sure I read he's now said he doesn't wish the deceased policeman any ill feeling and yet some people won't let it go.

We got a great point at Brum. Chill out a bit
Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place,he his now back tracking because he's been called out.

kentmillerman
26-09-2020, 05:32 PM
Roly is a bit of a pratt like a few more on here. I think he is ok, just winds himself up and says it is how it is.

millertop
26-09-2020, 05:38 PM
He actually hates anyone having a different view no matter what, he then disappears when he knows he gone too far or been found out for what he actually his.
Anyway I’m moving on

howdydoo
26-09-2020, 05:54 PM
He’s just showing his true colours. He doesn’t give a flying f00k about anything or anyone.

Tries to come over a caring individual. One of life’s true losers/true failures, who will latch onto any movement to get a free ride on this planet.

Despicable individual.

Hope no good come his way to because he is the most undeserving individual who posts here.

Needs help.

wendun
27-09-2020, 04:55 PM
He’s just showing his true colours. He doesn’t give a flying f00k about anything or anyone.

Tries to come over a caring individual. One of life’s true losers/true failures, who will latch onto any movement to get a free ride on this planet.

Despicable individual.

Hope no good come his way to because he is the most undeserving individual who posts here.

Needs help.

Howdy, there are two entirely transparent posters on here. Ragingpup loves his pickanniny staff and students because he sees himself as Sanders of the River. A bwana carrying the white man's burden. Roly harps on about the poor all the time because he knows he's a loser and poor people, the homeless, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants etc don't challenge him. He thinks to himself;" Well, I'm a loser but I'm better than these lot!"
That's why he hates "the rich", the "successful", anybody that makes him confront his own inadequacy. He might fool a few on here, he might fool himself but he doesn't fool me. Nor does raging, mad Mike, the Kilimanjaro Kid, "new member" multis like South Coast Miller and the rest of the crazed tribe.

gm_gm
28-09-2020, 08:05 AM
Im unsympathetic of the criticism Roly has received due to his recent comments and I rarely agree with most of his rants, but generally speaking I don't think he's an inherently bad person.

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 01:36 PM
Thankyou to the guys who have sort of stuck up for me on here. Left wing views go against the grain for some. I always find it strange that someone who preaches fairness , tolerance and equality should get so much stick compared to those who preach greed, selfishness and intolerance.

Yak surprises me. They tell me he is a black guy but he doesn't seem to see a problem with fairness for his black brothers and sisters in the world. This is a guy who has travelled the world far more than what I have and others on here and will have witnessed how badly black people are treated for himself. Did he not witness black poverty on his travels/ starvation etc?

You might accuse me of being opinionated or insensitive at times-our lass does- but I sleep easy at night. I can't think of anyone who knows me or who has ever known me would accuse me of being a nasty person.

I think intolerance and greed are the traits of nasty people meself...

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 01:46 PM
Howdy, there are two entirely transparent posters on here. Ragingpup loves his pickanniny staff and students because he sees himself as Sanders of the River. A bwana carrying the white man's burden. Roly harps on about the poor all the time because he knows he's a loser and poor people, the homeless, asylum seekers, illegal immigrants etc don't challenge him. He thinks to himself;" Well, I'm a loser but I'm better than these lot!"
That's why he hates "the rich", the "successful", anybody that makes him confront his own inadequacy. He might fool a few on here, he might fool himself but he doesn't fool me. Nor does raging, mad Mike, the Kilimanjaro Kid, "new member" multis like South Coast Miller and the rest of the crazed tribe.

Monty I'm very happy with my life and lifestyle. I dont want anyone's wealth you can stick it up your botty for me. I just think others worse off than me may benefit from it.

The only people who come over as bitter people on here are you and Howdy. Maybe you need to look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are.

howdydoo
28-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Monty I'm very happy with my life and lifestyle. I dont want anyone's wealth you can stick it up your botty for me. I just think others worse off than me may benefit from it.

The only people who come over as bitter people on here are you and Howdy. Maybe you need to look at yourselves and ask yourselves why you are.

You're a snivelling little sh!t. Wherever, whenever you'll always be there, scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Your latest comments about YAK, sum you up, in one sentence. You condescending fool.

You need help.

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 02:58 PM
Not as much as you owd lad. Look at your posts over the years.

Which bit is condescending by the way? Is it not reasonable to think he may be in a better place than either thee or me to talk about these matters because he will surely have witnessed black and white poverty on his travels. Aren't you interested to hear his views on the matter at least. Or is that nogging of yours shut again to evidence and opinions?

Congratulations for being most bitter posters on here by the way you and Monty.

I actually feel a bit sorry for you because i think you do have a conscience in strange way. Monty is more sinister and is probably from some extreme right wing organisation stirring things up and looking for recruitment. Just be careful or you may end up one of his recruits if you believe all the crap he talks.

Do you know what Howdy, I have never been insulted so much in my life by anyone than you not even our lass! (I know, I know the old Benny Hill Joke "you need to get out a bit more then ").

If you met me you wunt think I was so bad really apart from the horns and cloven hooves!

Stick with your uncle Roly kidder and you will be reight...

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 03:57 PM
Actually Howdy, I think we need to have some sort of amnesty between us because this is beyond silly. Plainly you don't agree with me on some issues and I don't agree with you but I have similar issues with a few posters on here but don't have the same bitter relationship with them.

Why not focus on the things we DO agree on. I have nodded my head at some things you post on here. I can't believe you disagree with EVERYTHING I say on here.

What do you say? Please not "weasling scum bag".

Life is too short as they say.

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Perhaps he should have kept his mouth shut in the first place,he his now back tracking because he's been called out.

Come on Lollipop as a fellow rawmish lad you can do better than slate one of thi own. Us rawmishes are very clannish by nature usually. An insult to one of us is an insult to us all no matter what we've done wrong.

millersrus
29-09-2020, 06:44 AM

It’s quite hard though for a troll to keep his trap shut.
Best just to ignore and hope they they
go away.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6S8OsJOP4Bw

rolymiller
29-09-2020, 09:42 AM
Agree, I've been trying to get shut of Monty for years..XD

howdydoo
29-09-2020, 11:20 AM
Backtracking is all IT does. His actions are pitiful.

To witness how hard this complete imbecile attempts to influence people and make friends on the internet, is cringeworthy stuff.

He's tried to get people banned from this site and shows so many traits of being a complete loser, it's almost sad.

It calmed down on here 4/6 weeks ago because him and his mates disappeared. Fortunately his Barnsley pals haven't bothered to return. As for this sh!t of a human being, he decided to return, with a bigger wooden spoon than before. Has any other poster replied to their own posts as often as this idiot?

He has no purpose in life. A complete nobody.

His comments on this thread, tell you everything you need to know about about him.

rolymiller
29-09-2020, 12:23 PM
Bad news howdy. i understand some of em are coming back now things are a bit better. i bet they can't wait to lock horns with you again

I would look forward to them taking you apart again in political arguments but I'm not a nasty person and actually feel sorry for you.

The stuff about folks posting on here with mental issues aint nice by the way. Be careful what you say, so what if they have, people's mental health has been particularly strained in the lockdown and not summat to treat lightly.

You don't want to end up looking like a nasty person like me kiddo!

I'll tell thi what, there may be only be one place for me and thee when we pop our clogs. Imagine it, me and thee bickering for eternity with red hot pokers stuffed up our jacksies...scary int it...?