PDA

View Full Version : Up yours Paul Merson

Bombers right foot
26-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Called us all the names under the sun, prick.

kettering_baggie
26-09-2020, 05:08 PM
What did he say?

Bombers right foot
26-09-2020, 05:20 PM
Called us the worst team he has ever seen,, we would break records this season, struggle to beat Derby’s points total

kettering_baggie
26-09-2020, 05:27 PM
Called us the worst team he has ever seen,, we would break records this season, struggle to beat Derby’s points total

Merson is the complete idiot, possibly the worst pundit in TV history, although Clinton Morrison may well relieve him of that accolade.

mickd1961
26-09-2020, 05:27 PM
He may still be right.

Not the time to be putting up the bunting and lighting a large Havana!

Barrera
27-09-2020, 09:57 AM
Does Merson have a grudge against us...... would seem like given the amount of S*** being thrown our way. Weakest of the promoted sides - well maybe but we finished 2nd not via the play-offs. Slamming the Ivanovic signing - lost his legs years ago but let’s see. Merson lost his brain years ago when he was out on the p***. Who is getting the goals for Albion - well scoring is not a massive problem at the moment ..... maybe stopping them is.

Ok we have got our challenges ..... but having this moron spouting just adds.... reminds me of Stan the Man a few years ago on Talksh*te Radio.

rambaggie
27-09-2020, 10:04 AM
Can somebody hand him a bottle of whiskey and show him to a little dark room please.

1060Albion
27-09-2020, 12:07 PM
On the subject of Sky Soccer Saturday pundits, was it me, or did Pulis do a disappearing act yesterday? One minute he was there looking really out of place talking utter b******* and the next minute he'd gone.
On top of that the other clowns present didn't do much better barely able to string a coherent sentence together. I bet Jeff Stelling's spitting feathers at having to work twice as hard just to keep up some degree of sense and continuity.

BaggieSingh
27-09-2020, 01:17 PM
Merson is the complete idiot, possibly the worst pundit in TV history, although Clinton Morrison may well relieve him of that accolade.

Very true