PDA

View Full Version : FFS sign Wilson.

The Bedlington Terrier
26-09-2020, 09:22 PM
We need a right winger.

Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

Vintage Claret
26-09-2020, 09:27 PM
Very disappointed tonight, our midfield was uninspiring to say the least. I cannot understand why the partnership of Westwood and Brownhill, which had been developing nicely, was broken to accommodate Stephens.
I only hope that if we do manage to sign a winger that Dyche does not drop Brownhill to the bench to allow Stephens to play in central midfield. Based on tonight’s display and I am aware it was his first game and may not be familiar with the team and tactics, but I was unimpressed with his effort.
What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..

bfcjon
26-09-2020, 09:53 PM
We need a right winger.

Come on Mike get the bloody deal done.

Liverpool want £20 million,...We are deep in talks with a £8million offer hoping to get him on the cheap ,...You have to admire our Chairman , ;D

WillPark
26-09-2020, 10:00 PM
Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...

WillPark
26-09-2020, 10:04 PM
Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.

sinkov
26-09-2020, 10:06 PM
What we need more than anything is a player who can provide some flair and unlock a defence with though balls, which I believe Vydra would thrive on and it would be an alternative to high balls aimed at Wood, especially as tonight when the opposition have two big centre bcks..

Ralph said before the game he'd changed his defence specifically to counteract the way we play. To be fair I think he did a good job, they never had to break sweat.

Mick dundee
26-09-2020, 10:08 PM
wow i thought we were bad cause we had 7 players missing including 2 wingers

Norder
26-09-2020, 10:32 PM

Wilson wouldn’t have won the game for us tonight...

where is he....?

https://media1.tenor.com/images/800210e4d3ed1f77904acfbe1fdff8dc/tenor.gif?itemid=6160664

its a big ocean....perhaps he wont like the rationing on S.D's raft.

;D

Altobelli
26-09-2020, 10:41 PM
Mike is a business man... he knows that if the Americans buy the club, he won’t get back the money he spend on players now. He is careful with his spendings and have been all along.

Its not Garlicks money Will, its Burnley Football Clubs, any asset[s] purchased belong to the Club.

WillPark
27-09-2020, 09:49 AM
And the value of the club is the same if there is 150million in the bank or 20million and higher wages being paid out every month?? The Americans will buy the majority of the shares right? So Garlick will get more money the higher the club is valued.
But you’re probably right... the clubs value won’t alter that much if we had bought the players needed to strengthen the team this season.

The Bedlington Terrier
27-09-2020, 12:51 PM
Burnley Football Club is effectively owned by two major shareholders.

The Yanks will have to offer x number of £'s per share - then they will own it lock, stock and smoking barrel if Mike and John accept.

Now we will see whether Mike is indeed a Burnley fan or Alto's, "Used car salesman!" :O

WillPark
27-09-2020, 07:50 PM
What will indicate one or the other BT? Will he see what is best for the club and sell?? Or will he love the club so much he can’t sell at any price? :)

Altobelli
01-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Harry Wilson starts for Liverpool tonight.

Another of so many maybe's is just pipe dreams :(

The Bedlington Terrier
01-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Harry Wilson starts for Liverpool tonight.

Another of so many maybe's is just pipe dreams :(

It's getting really phucking tiresome now Alto. :mad:

Why the phuck can't we just say it like it is?

Is it simply the media writing fictional rubbish and we all fall for it?

And can someone please explain to me in plain English, just exactly what Mike Rigg does to earn his salary.

Garlick is not an eejit, how and why does he let this pantomime continue? :confused:

There are more questions than answers I'm afraid to say. :blue:

sinkov
01-10-2020, 07:15 PM
And can someone please explain to me in plain English, just exactly what Mike Rigg does to earn his salary.

Easy peasy that one BT, is as plain English as I can manage..............feck all.

The Bedlington Terrier
01-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Easy peasy that one BT, is as plain English as I can manage..............feck all.

I see no evidence to suggest anything other than you are spot on sinkov. >:(

Altobelli
01-10-2020, 11:02 PM
It's getting really phucking tiresome now Alto. :mad:

Why the phuck can't we just say it like it is?

Is it simply the media writing fictional rubbish and we all fall for it?

Garlick is not an eejit, how and why does he let this pantomime continue? :confused:

There are more questions than answers I'm afraid to say. :blue:

Its very frustrating BT, I don't think its the media writing fictional rubbish (although a lot of the time they do), 3 local papers and I think Liverpool themselves have stated we was enquiring about Wilson, also Sky, but its taken far too long as usual, so day after day it looked to be getting more and more unlikely we'd do the business, we seem to haggle too much, unless its a pittance of a fee like the one for Stephens, who IMO is just a wast of time and effort for a player who will just make the numbers up like Waters and Lennon did without actually strenghtening the team.

We argue with each other about the way our Club is run I know, but we (our Club) are too secretive, They did away with the AGM's because when questioned about certain things on the night they could not answer because there was some skull duggerey going on, I know you disagree but there can be no other reasons for them to not have answers and the outcome of certain things did not add up, regardless of the Gibson, Wells, Hart, D4, Drinkwater and the other episodes that we have all watched in wondered WTF is happening !

The same with this not disclosed on transfers is beyond me, and so many other things that don't add up.

Sean Dyche never gives anything away and will alway keep everyone guessing, the AL group apparently have been to Gawthorpe on more than one occasion, can you imagine a man who is hands on not wanting to know who these people are in and around the training ground ?

Mike Rigg, I said when he was put in post that he did nothing at Man City, Fulham and QPR, so how come we employed him ?

Garlick is letting this pantomime continue which could result in us exiting the PL with all its attractive cash incentives never to return, and he's been letting the team/squad get older and weaker for the last 3 years without proper investment, so what else would you call him other than an eejit ? A second hand car salesman perhaps ?

This American AL company looks very suspect IMO, but seeing Garlick doing next to buggar all for so long is enough for me BT, it really is.