PDA

View Full Version : O/T Donald Trump..

Pattylallacks2
28-09-2020, 09:09 AM
...that well known champion of the working class man in America paid $750 in Federal taxes in 2016-17 and no taxes at all in 10 of the 15 years prior to him becoming president. Fake news ,of course, because the Inland Revenue Service doesn't like him.

Lolmorgan
28-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Well it didn’t take long did it,Patty all O/T political posts have been moved.Keep up mate keep the board clean.

rolymiller
28-09-2020, 09:26 AM
Yep take your point patty but it needs to be whooshed off to where it belongs as Lollipop says. I'm sure Cam will do that with his morning cuppa in a few hours...

Pattylallacks2
28-09-2020, 09:29 AM
OMG. Just shows how out of touch I am.

MillerBill
28-09-2020, 10:01 AM
The rules are broken by the usual suspects!! You have been told political views are not to expressed on this platform.This is a football related message board.

Pattylallacks2
28-09-2020, 11:57 AM
The rules are broken by the usual suspects!! You have been told political views are not to expressed on this platform.This is a football related message board.

Without wanting to make a political point MillerBill, you are a nob

CAMiller
29-09-2020, 05:08 AM
...that well known champion of the working class man in America paid $750 in Federal taxes in 2016-17 and no taxes at all in 10 of the 15 years prior to him becoming president. Fake news ,of course, because the Inland Revenue Service doesn't like him.

So I guess I must be one of the world's rich elite like The Donald, or maybe even richer as I pay 15X more tax than he does. Maybe that's why I look like I do and he can afford to claim tax deductions of $70K for his hairdresser and $100K for his makeup artist. Still, glad I'm debt free and don't have personal debt of $420M like he does.

millersrus
29-09-2020, 07:55 AM
I thought that was the goal for a successful business, avoid tax ( legally of course ) plough it back into the business, inspiration of course from right here the “Rotherham plough”

great_fire
28-10-2020, 01:49 AM
Trump is going to win.

There's no enthusiasm for Biden, he's become mired in scandal through his son, and BLM are looting again.

CAMiller
29-10-2020, 09:32 PM
Trump is going to win.

There's no enthusiasm for Biden, he's become mired in scandal through his son, and BLM are looting again.

There's more chance of Lamy turning out on the wing for the Millers on Saturday than Trump winning this election. Black people have been out in force in Seattle trying to get the white activists to F'Off and stop using the BLM cause as a platform for their mayhem.

great_fire
30-10-2020, 01:49 AM
There's more chance of Lamy turning out on the wing for the Millers on Saturday than Trump winning this election. Black people have been out in force in Seattle trying to get the white activists to F'Off and stop using the BLM cause as a platform for their mayhem.

Looks like a challenge to make a bet.

flourbasher
30-10-2020, 07:35 PM
I think it's impossible to say who will win because Trump sympathisers won't admit to who they will vote for.
To a lesser extent we have the same issue in the U.K. as it unfashionable to vote Tory and trendy to vote Labour.

I went on holiday in summer 2019 to a place outside of the USA but full of Americans and they were all talking about The election even then. Anyone who voted for Trump whispered it but I'd say they were definitely in the majority. Things change though

great_fire
03-11-2020, 07:58 PM
Is it this Saturday that Lamy's playing on the wing?

CAMiller
03-11-2020, 11:06 PM
Is it this Saturday that Lamy's playing on the wing?

He could be but I wouldn't be betting on it just yet. You might get better odds on Biden winning but not living long enough to be inaugurated looking at the state of him.

great_fire
04-11-2020, 05:19 PM
Looks like Lamy won't be playing after all, depending on possible legal action.

CAMiller
04-11-2020, 10:17 PM
Looks like Lamy won't be playing after all, depending on possible legal action.

After tonight's game I was starting to think maybe gru was right and then I remembered he gave a similar judgement about Hirst which doesn't seem to have been too accurate either XD

great_fire
06-11-2020, 08:19 PM
Looks like I was wrong about the lack of enthusiasm for Biden and he's actually the most popular Presidential candidate in history.

Yeah, right.

rolymiller
07-11-2020, 10:37 AM
Its like the political choice in this country. You either have shyte or extra shyte. That is the only choice you have.

great_fire
07-11-2020, 03:15 PM
Its like the political choice in this country. You either have shyte or extra shyte. That is the only choice you have.

But people choose style over substance, they preferred Obama because he was "Presidential", even though he achived nothing except making the country more divided, and hated Trump for being crude and abrasive, even though he did more in 4 years than Obama did in 8, and that's with massive oppostion from the establishment and the media.

Even the left will be missing Trump when Biden invades Syria in 6 months time.

millertop
07-11-2020, 09:37 PM
Wow wasn’t expecting that outcome

great_fire
08-11-2020, 01:46 AM
There hasn't been an outcome yet.

But I doubt they will be abe to find enough evidence of fraud in those Democrat-run states, even if there was some, they will destroy the evidence.

ragingpup
08-11-2020, 01:45 PM
There hasn't been an outcome yet.

But I doubt they will be abe to find enough evidence of fraud in those Democrat-run states, even if there was some, they will destroy the evidence.

What about the huge amounts of ballot fraud that we have seen in Republican states? We have lots and lots of proof.

rolymiller
08-11-2020, 04:42 PM
What about the huge amounts of ballot fraud that we have seen in Republican states? We have lots and lots of proof.

Gfire has one of those "make america great again" trump caps pulled down over eyes with that one pup. There is nobody more corrupt than Trump in the USA .

Pick your crime:

https://www.republicreport.org/2020/ten-reasons-trump-is-the-most-corrupt-president-in-u-s-history/

great_fire
11-11-2020, 08:36 PM

Maybe.

Given the previous record was 69 million, 71 million votes for Trump seems maybe 1 million too high.

But 75 million for Biden? That seems at least 5 million too high.

And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhemingly it has been Labour doing it over here, and they're the ones who don't want voter ID so their cheating can continue.

howdydoo
12-11-2020, 11:11 AM
None acceptance of a democratic vote.

Where have I seen this before?

ragingpup
12-11-2020, 12:52 PM
Maybe.

Given the previous record was 69 million, 71 million votes for Trump seems maybe 1 million too high.

But 75 million for Biden? That seems at least 5 million too high.

And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhemingly it has been Labour doing it over here, and they're the ones who don't want voter ID so their cheating can continue.

Wow - are you the Donald?

On what grounds do you work out that the votes for Trump were 1 million too high and Bidon 5 million too high? You mention 'given the previous record' do you mean the previous election? There was a greater turn out in this election. So how are you working these figures out?

And "And it's usually the left-wing parties who cheat with postal votes, overwhelmingly it has been Labour doing it over here" - what evidence do you have for saying this, both for left wing parties generally and for the Labour party in this country?

Stovicmiller
12-11-2020, 05:59 PM
The Donald has to go . I've changed my opinion of him, he lost and should have lost gracefully and all he's doing now is undermining democracy.

sawmiller
13-11-2020, 10:30 PM
The Donald has to go . I've changed my opinion of him, he lost and should have lost gracefully and all he's doing now is undermining democracy.

and taking the Republican party with him...

tarnished goods

great_fire
14-11-2020, 02:01 PM
Wow - are you the Donald?

On what grounds do you work out that the votes for Trump were 1 million too high and Bidon 5 million too high? You mention 'given the previous record' do you mean the previous election?

No the previous record which was 69 million votes for Obama in 2008.

Biden is apparently 6 million votes more popular than Obama in his first term (and if you believe that you'll believe anything).

great_fire
14-11-2020, 02:03 PM

You do know that Presidents don't actually take over straight away anyway? Election in November but new government doesn't take over until January. Plenty of time to check for possible fraud.

Al Gore didn't concede until December 13th in 2000.

ragingpup
16-11-2020, 10:33 AM
No the previous record which was 69 million votes for Obama in 2008.

Biden is apparently 6 million votes more popular than Obama in his first term (and if you believe that you'll believe anything).

But didn't several millions turn out in 2020 than in 2008?? Not sure but that's what I thought had happened and too busy at work to goog.

gm_gm
16-11-2020, 10:51 AM
But didn't several millions turn out in 2020 than in 2008?? Not sure but that's what I thought had happened and too busy at work to goog.

Get some work done!

ragingpup
16-11-2020, 12:32 PM
Get some work done!

Back in yer box you 'erbert.