PDA

View Full Version : Trump v Biden. Debacle rather than debate.

CAMiller
30-09-2020, 03:04 AM
At least the majority of MMadsters were tucked up in bed and spared the pain of watching that debacle. What an embarrassment for the USA!

...and I thought moderating on here was a tough job XD

CTMilller
30-09-2020, 08:03 PM
They really should have silenced Trump's mic, when it was Biden's turn to speak, In excusable behavior.

Having said that Biden did sound a bit rickety and missed a few opportunities to redress the balance.

Not a good advert for US politics when they're already held in such low esteem around the world.

CTMilller
30-09-2020, 08:22 PM
They really should have silenced Trump's mic, when it was Biden's turn to speak. Inexcusable behavior.

Having said that Biden did sound a bit rickety and missed a few opportunities to redress the balance.

Not a good advert for US politics when they're already held in such low esteem around the world.

CAMiller
30-09-2020, 10:57 PM
Trying to make up for the lack of traffic on here CT XD

A few perpetual posters missing off here this week, confirming the popular theory that many of them were just showboating on Duke's Bar simply to gain attention.

ragingpup
01-10-2020, 06:32 AM
What did Trump mean by "Proud Boys, stand back and stand by"??

millertop
02-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Trump and Mel both have tested positive for COVID

Be careful Cam 😉

redhouse
02-10-2020, 12:42 PM
Trump and Mel both have tested positive for COVID

Be careful Cam ��

I can't help the cynical part of me thinking is it rather convenient to possibly get sympathy votes ??

millertop
02-10-2020, 08:35 PM
I can't help the cynical part of me thinking is it rather convenient to possibly get sympathy votes ??

Yes I was wondering same

CAMiller
02-10-2020, 09:12 PM
I don't see much sympathy heading his way so far. e.g. "I pray for him. Pray that he spends 5 days on a ventilator".

millertop
03-10-2020, 07:33 AM
Well he’s in hospital

flourbasher
04-10-2020, 02:49 PM
Plenty of the UK,s debates by our own Politician,s around Brexit and the last election were an absolUte disgrace

We lowered the bar significantly over the last two years so it,s a bit rich if we,re going to criticise other nationalities