PDA

View Full Version : Trump now has Covid

oldcolner
02-10-2020, 07:17 AM
The man will be blaming Biden and China and wanting the election postponed. He’s already been raising how unfair the process is now he’s behind with a view to becoming a dictator.
Given he’s old and fat and never worn a mask he may need his bleach injection soon

The Bedlington Terrier
02-10-2020, 07:20 AM
Confirmation if ever needed, that there is a God in His heaven. :D

alfinyalcabo
02-10-2020, 07:49 AM
Funny how hes suddenly just caught it during the run up to election time..lol
I'm very sceptical about this announcement.lol

Supersub6
02-10-2020, 08:34 AM
I sincerely hope that he survives this because I just don't want this guy to become a martyr! :D

Vintage Claret
02-10-2020, 08:39 AM
I am extremely sceptical about this announcement, it may be “Fake News”.
If in deed he has contracted the COVID-19 virus I would like to see him treated as a special case and put into strict isolation for the rest of his life.

Supersub6
02-10-2020, 08:43 AM
Come on Vintage ----Trump doesn't do "Fake News" ;)

sinkov
02-10-2020, 09:33 AM
He's been nobbled, them US Lefties are terrified of FOUR MORE YEARS. :O

Vintage Claret
02-10-2020, 10:38 AM
As per his briefing to the American public, he knows more about COVID-19 than anyone else in the world or so he says. However, he says that about every subject he is questioned on, especially taxation.
I wonder why his favoured hydroxychloroquine as not protected him from the virus. Could this be classed as Trump giving out fake news about this drug.
His next move must to be giving himself a bleach injection, but I suspect he will want to see how Melania reacts to a bleach injection first, no point in risking any harm to himself.
I think this is a political gambit to try and postpone the presidential elections due in November. His tactic of not letting his opponent speak in the presidential campaign debate has backfired and the rules are to be changed for the next round where they will need to discuss their proposed policies and Trump is not good at this, he survives on character assassination. He has already tried to prevent or cast doubt on postal voting, but it is his appointed head of the US postal service who has reduced its capacity to cope with demand.
Bearing in mind that if the presidential election in 2016 had been a first past the post system then Clinton would have been president.

barrie_burn
02-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Ok Donald let's try the sympathy vote.You've got Covid but the Drs say you got at least 4 more years left and you are determined to do your best for the American people and the world before you expire.

Supersub6
02-10-2020, 04:09 PM
He's been nobbled, them US Lefties are terrified of FOUR MORE YEARS. :O

sinkov---after the farce the other night he may have been nobbled by his own lot to keep him quiet! XD

sinkov
02-10-2020, 06:38 PM
The Donald is much maligned and misunderstood Sub. Cast your mind back, when he was elected Lefties the world over went into meltdown, WW3 was just months away. Instead what happened was that the American economy bounced back strongly, the madman in North Kores was put back in his box, the mad mullahs in Tehran have also been put back in their box, Israel is now getting on with her Arab neighbours, much to the dismay of terrorist organisations like Hamas and their useful idiots in the West, in fact the Middle East looks calmer than at anytime this century, and all because of one man, Orange Man.

And now, just as he's about to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he's struck down with Covid19. Just one of those things ? Feck off, the Left were never going to let it happen, the poor lad's been nobbled. Boris, at the peak of his powers and about to lead us out of the EU much to the dismay of the Left, was also struck down with Covid19. Co-incidence ? Yes of course it is, just a co-incidence. ;D

1959_60
02-10-2020, 06:59 PM
Don't worry Sinkov, a quick sup of Dettol and he'll be right as rain. >;)

oldcolner
02-10-2020, 08:03 PM

oldcolner
02-10-2020, 08:05 PM

sinkov
02-10-2020, 08:21 PM
Don't worry Sinkov, a quick sup of Dettol and he'll be right as rain. >;)

I do worry 59, the Donald is now No3 in my top ten, behind St Margaret and Brenda, he's moved Sir Nigel down a place, Nige is too quiet for my liking, maybe the upcoming Brexit sell-out will kick-start him back to life, and he'll return to doing what he does best, which is getting up the noses of bedwetting, virtue-signalling, Remoaner Lefties like your good self.

oldcolner
02-10-2020, 09:30 PM
Off to hospital after treatment with antibodies. A precaution??
Sounds like a panic

1959_60
02-10-2020, 09:45 PM
I do worry 59, the Donald is now No3 in my top ten, behind St Margaret and Brenda, he's moved Sir Nigel down a place, Nige is too quiet for my liking, maybe the upcoming Brexit sell-out will kick-start him back to life, and he'll return to doing what he does best, which is getting up the noses of bedwetting, virtue-signalling, Remoaner Lefties like your good self.

It may surprise you, but Brenda is my number one, and by some distance. And I'll hazard a guess that Nigel, Donald and Margaret don't feature in her top 100.
I get the impression that she doesn't suffer fools gladly.

army88
02-10-2020, 10:52 PM
The Donald is much maligned and misunderstood Sub. Cast your mind back, when he was elected Lefties the world over went into meltdown, WW3 was just months away. Instead what happened was that the American economy bounced back strongly, the madman in North Kores was put back in his box, the mad mullahs in Tehran have also been put back in their box, Israel is now getting on with her Arab neighbours, much to the dismay of terrorist organisations like Hamas and their useful idiots in the West, in fact the Middle East looks calmer than at anytime this century, and all because of one man, Orange Man.

And now, just as he's about to be nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize, he's struck down with Covid19. Just one of those things ? Feck off, the Left were never going to let it happen, the poor lad's been nobbled. Boris, at the peak of his powers and about to lead us out of the EU much to the dismay of the Left, was also struck down with Covid19. Co-incidence ? Yes of course it is, just a co-incidence. ;D

I’m praying he gets sorted Sinkov , keep the kiddy fiddler Biden out off office, my god he’s upset the Apple cart this last term but all his good is washed aside, he really doesn’t fit the terror mould of previous presidents does he ? Mind there still Doing there best to interfere with his tenure.

I’ve posted before he has his faults don’t we all ?
But I’d take him here in the uk without a doubt over any of our political parties.

sinkov
02-10-2020, 10:58 PM
There is some good news 59, all the LibDems voted against extending this cretinous government's emergency powers for another six months. Only 24 MPs had the decency to stand up for our rights, but amazingly all the LibDems did. I'm impressed, much more of this and I could be asking you for a membership form.

sinkov
02-10-2020, 11:09 PM
It may surprise you, but Brenda is my number one, and by some distance. And I'll hazard a guess that Nigel, Donald and Margaret don't feature in her top 100.
I get the impression that she doesn't suffer fools gladly.

I doubt she has much time for the Donald, Sir Nigel I don't know, I think they'll be thinking on the same lines on most things, as for St Margaret, while she might not have had much time for a grocer's daughter, I can't imagine why she would not have been impressed with a PM who could restore her country to greatness from the shocking state it was in during the 70, win a war on the other side of the world and win three general elections.

sinkov
02-10-2020, 11:13 PM
I’m praying he gets sorted Sinkov , keep the kiddy fiddler Biden out off office, my god he’s upset the Apple cart this last term but all his good is washed aside, he really doesn’t fit the terror mould of previous presidents does he ? Mind there still Doing there best to interfere with his tenure.

I’ve posted before he has his faults don’t we all ?
But I’d take him here in the uk without a doubt over any of our political parties.

Sadly army he must be a goner, Covid is a deadly disease, it's a killer, Donald is over 70, obese, and is reluctant to wear a mask. Poor lad has no chance. :blue:

Norder
03-10-2020, 12:13 AM

.....its all in the timing

The president has the coronavirus.

The vice presidential debate is in five days.

The next presidential debate is in 13 days.

The election is in 32 days.

so...has he got the worst strain of the bug - that affects la tiny minority of folk and is only life-threatening for those of older age with ongoing health problems and a weak immune system - or is it any other of the many weaker strains that'll test positive when fizzling out and joining the other trillions of virus's that inhabit the human virome.

https://media1.tenor.com/images/2bc5b73c8bfc3b0b6fbf5ecc98cc1a02/tenor.gif?itemid=16327241

;D

The Bedlington Terrier
03-10-2020, 01:44 AM
He looks bloody rough with it too...

The Bedlington Terrier
03-10-2020, 01:48 AM
Funny how hes suddenly just caught it during the run up to election time..lol
I'm very sceptical about this announcement.lol

He wouldn't - would he?

Supersub6
03-10-2020, 11:40 AM
As I said before, this has to be fake news because Donald has said in the past that the virus is fake!

sinkov
06-10-2020, 09:11 AM
He's back, can't keep a good man down. Seems like Hydroxychloroquine works then, like he said, whoever would have thought it, or maybe it was the Dettol ? ;D

The Bedlington Terrier
06-10-2020, 10:37 AM
He's back, can't keep a good man down. Seems like Hydroxychloroquine works then, like he said, whoever would have thought it, or maybe it was the Dettol ? ;D

Could any Hollywood script writer actually make this sh-it up?

Supersub6
06-10-2020, 01:12 PM

Would anyone in their right mind want to make it up?

sinkov
06-10-2020, 01:46 PM

I love the Donald BT, he plays you Lefties like you'd play a kitten with a piece of string. It's a joy to behold. :D