PDA

View Full Version : Sherwood!

Leicesterbaggie
03-10-2020, 12:36 PM
What a load of 'twaddle' he spouts. Talking about our forthcoming match v Southampton on 'Gillette Soccer Saturday' he stated that we were the whipping boys of the division and how poor our defence was. Now, I can't argue with that but he then stated that we had nothing in midfield. He obviously hasn't seen Pereira and Diagana plus the return of Krovonovic and new boy Gallagher. I don't think creativity in midfield is going to be our problem but at both ends of the field is.

Bombers right foot
03-10-2020, 12:47 PM
I’ve stopped watching it, the programme is an embarrassment. Pundits like Merson, Sherwood, Morrison, Pulis and the woman that looks like a man are an instant turn off.

mickd1961
03-10-2020, 12:53 PM
I’ve stopped watching it, the programme is an embarrassment. Pundits like Merson, Sherwood, Morrison, Pulis and the woman that looks like a man are an instant turn off.

“ That’s a woman?”

F u c k me 😫😫

Leicesterbaggie
03-10-2020, 12:57 PM
You're correct Bomber, I just happened to switch the TV on when Jeff Stelling said that they were going to talk about Southampton v West Brom after the break. Morrison's voice is so annoying and as for Sherwood, enough said. It's not the same without Nicholas, Thompson and Le Tissier. Unlike some I'm OK with Merson.

Barrera
03-10-2020, 01:27 PM
When I saw the title ....I thought for a moment he was shaping for a medical.....

soulman101
03-10-2020, 02:44 PM
Sherwood is still bitter after not getting the Albion job, a few years ago.

stripes39
03-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Sherwood sends me to sleep faster than a Mogadon hit.

Pullis is as dull as his teams. Morrison should come with subtitles, surely the only person who makes Rio Ferdinand sound like Noel Coward?

Merson must have been retained because of his mental health issues. Sue Smith, many of the supporters have played the game at a higher level than her.

I don't mind change as long as its for the better but this new format is unwatchable innit? Truly dreadful show.

Q165
03-10-2020, 03:00 PM
I was OK with Nicholas, Thompson and Le Tissier. I could not see the sense in getting rid of them. Sorry, they are white and middle aged I forgot. My first thought was that surely Clinton ˋinnit´ Morrison was not going to be taken on board. Sorry, I forgot he is relatively young and of colour. Same goes for Question of Sport. It will be interesting seeing what the new diverse make up of that will be, not that I will be watching it anymore.

DaveP67 is back!
03-10-2020, 04:17 PM
McCoist was the worst! Said correctly our defence was poor but then said we had no midfield!! FFS it’s all we have got! tWTS

mickd1961
03-10-2020, 04:50 PM
I was OK with Nicholas, Thompson and Le Tissier. I could not see the sense in getting rid of them. Sorry, they are white and middle aged I forgot. My first thought was that surely Clinton ˋinnit´ Morrison was not going to be taken on board. Sorry, I forgot he is relatively young and of colour. Same goes for Question of Sport. It will be interesting seeing what the new diverse make up of that will be, not that I will be watching it anymore.

I’d love to know the viewing figures for this abortion of a show with all of these nonentity, “box ticking” newbies?

My guess is that they’ve dropped through the floor.

I’d like a SKY boss to explain what it is that qualifies Clinton Morrison to have such a high profile position.

He was a below average Premier League player who won f u c k all.

Apart from muff eating and being a woman what has Sue Smith done to have the job?

There have been far better women players than her for starters.

The whole thing stinks and suggests a “jobs for mates” scenario.

Lee Hendrie is another appalling contributor and Joe Cole on BT Sport is as thick as they come.

Today’s classic was something along the lines of .......”They limited a limited attack”.........Jesus Christ.......Stuart Hall might’ve been a p a e d o but at least he was a good listen!

Yarmbaggie
03-10-2020, 04:53 PM
McCoist was the worst! Said correctly our defence was poor but then said we had no midfield!! FFS it’s all we have got! tWTS

I do think our attacking midfielders are up there with most. That said I have to say our defensive midfielders are not supporting the defenders and need to share the blame for why we are leaking so many goals.