PDA

View Full Version : Pay cut?

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Sun reporting we’ve asked players to take a 20% pay cut. Kinda ties in with what was said on here the other day about us budgeting for having fans back in by now

An old shed boy
28-10-2020, 06:25 PM
If the Sun is correct then United have asked the players to take 20% wage cut until the end of the season.

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 06:25 PM
https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/6212144/dundee-united-wage-cut/amp/?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter

tHeArAb
28-10-2020, 06:48 PM
If we're paying McNulty £5K a week, some c*nt at the club needs sacked!!!

Henrys Hall
28-10-2020, 06:58 PM
Sounds more like a tully report to me!

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Edwards should be on 3 curly wurlys and a pack on monster munch a week so should be ok for that

Seriously though, if this is true then 1 - this is some way to split a dressing room and 2 - does anyone have any buckets and good tablet recipes

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 07:14 PM
If we're paying McNulty £5K a week, some c*nt at the club needs sacked!!!

RT

Yeats 62
28-10-2020, 07:40 PM
Edwards should be on 3 curly wurlys and a pack on monster munch a week so should be ok for that

Seriously though, if this is true then 1 - this is some way to split a dressing room and 2 - does anyone have any buckets and good tablet recipes

Charlie Adam must have his Grannies somewhar, Macaroon bars and coconut ice, no si shair like ;)

GUNBOAT
28-10-2020, 07:55 PM
Sun reporting we’ve asked players to take a 20% pay cut. Kinda ties in with what was said on here the other day about us budgeting for having fans back in by now

I think that's a fair deal,i would imagine that most of us on here are down on what we normally earn(i have lost thousands)because of the pandemic.Pro players in my opinion are very privileged to be earning a wage when no fans are allowed to pay in to watch them.

If Kevin Brdges was to play the Hydro tomorrow he would be playing to an empty hall and earning nothing.

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 08:04 PM
https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1687423/dundee-united-mark-ogren-interview-cost-cutting-finances/ interview with MO hot off the press

Yeats 62
28-10-2020, 08:08 PM
I think that's a fair deal,i would imagine that most of us on here are down on what we normally earn(i have lost thousands)because of the pandemic.Pro players in my opinion are very privileged to be earning a wage when no fans are allowed to pay in to watch them.

If Kevin Brdges was to play the Hydro tomorrow he would be playing to an empty hall and earning nothing.

He'd still be funny as fu*k tho...……………. Maybe should stream that ?

ahlltanyirhide
28-10-2020, 08:38 PM
20% cut is a very reasonable offer in my opinion, it’s the same as what millions of workers in all corners of the UK had to endure for months. United were very fair with the players during lockdown and topped up their wages during the furlough period so they got 100%, but something had to give. Sure, some will be peeved at this news, but this is just the start for clubs, and we certainly won’t be the only club announcing this kind of news.

tHeArAb
28-10-2020, 08:41 PM
20% cut is a very reasonable offer in my opinion, it’s the same as what millions of workers in all corners of the UK had to endure for months. United were very fair with the players during lockdown and topped up their wages during the furlough period so they got 100%, but something had to give. Sure, some will be peeved at this news, but this is just the start for clubs, and we certainly won’t be the only club announcing this kind of news.

This.

ahlltanyirhide
28-10-2020, 08:46 PM

Strange quirk of fate during these difficult times is that the only section of society to have actually benefited from the pandemic are the unemployed who receive enhanced ‘Covid’ Payments, not much though and think it was only about 20 quid a week, but an increase nonetheless. Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I’m not having a go at the unemployed, coz there’s no way I’d survive on £100 a week, just stating a fact ;D

Henrys Hall
28-10-2020, 08:50 PM
Strange quirk of fate during these difficult times is that the only section of society to have actually benefited from the pandemic are the unemployed who receive enhanced ‘Covid’ Payments, not much though and think it was only about 20 quid a week, but an increase nonetheless. Before anyone gets their knickers in a twist, I’m not having a go at the unemployed, coz there’s no way I’d survive on £100 a week, just stating a fact ;D

Unemployed get £100 a week? Fuch i’m doing something wrong!

TangerineDream
28-10-2020, 08:56 PM
Not surprised at this. Sensible and reasonable decision considering the circumstances.

All of the clubs in Scotland and beyond are going to be struggling big time. The whole game up here will change massively.

Feel sorry for a club like Peterheed having to make numerous staff redundant, there will be many more issues like this.

Difficult times for everyone, in and out of fitba.

ahlltanyirhide
28-10-2020, 08:59 PM
Unemployed get £100 a week? Fuch i’m doing something wrong!

It’s no far off that H, think it’s about £340 a month on Universal Credit with the Covid top up bringing it to about £400 :s wait for the uproar when the Tories decide to remove the top up

I’d be well phukked as my Regal kingsize cost £12.30 a packet

petermackie
28-10-2020, 09:05 PM

Time to cash in on Shanklands£300k buy out clause😄🙈😄🙈🍉😄

ahlltanyirhide
28-10-2020, 09:09 PM
Time to cash in on Shanklands£300k buy out clause������������

It’s an idea peter, and the O’s could use the money to buy over that sad state of affairs across the road and do what’s needed in this city, one club called Dundee United FC. Seriously though, if United are feeling the pinch, your lot must be almost in a complete stranglehold?

BP33
28-10-2020, 09:17 PM
It’s an idea peter, and the O’s could use the money to buy over that sad state of affairs across the road and do what’s needed in this city, one club called Dundee United FC. Seriously though, if United are feeling the pinch, your lot must be almost in a complete stranglehold?

What makes you think that? We’ve made the cuts already, and Hemmings walked away. What if Shankland? Couldna happen, or could it?

ahlltanyirhide
28-10-2020, 09:29 PM
What makes you think that? We’ve made the cuts already, and Hemmings walked away. What if Shankland? Couldna happen, or could it?

If he did, then fuch him, he’s not scored for us in weeks so wouldn’t be missed :p

Orjan11
28-10-2020, 10:06 PM
Mark Ogren doesn't have a bottomless pit of money for United. The club definitely needs funds. All businesses are struggling to survive. Now is the time for all our supporters who can afford it, to subscribe to DU Supporters Foundation. our support were fantastic in raising money for the legal expenses, and the club needs our help. Hibs, Hearts. Motherwell get regular funding fro their supporters groups. Now it's our time.

offshore_arab83
28-10-2020, 10:12 PM
Peter, BP post the tablet recipes please lads

JamesMcClean
28-10-2020, 10:23 PM

No any cheap schite either, we’re talking the best, all butter melt in yer mooth stuff no less.

petermackie
28-10-2020, 10:38 PM

Shankland out for his buyout clause...his replacement ...the tubby lad could strike a couple of bets...and all your money worries will disappear and save Hilda taking off back to America...so you'll not need any recipes or buckets at least until you're relegated...but if it's worse than that I'll make the tablet for you and give you buckets all for free 🗑️🗑️🗑️

stokearab
28-10-2020, 10:53 PM
Shankland out for his buyout clause...his replacement ...the tubby lad could strike a couple of bets...and all your money worries will disappear and save Hilda taking off back to America...so you'll not need any recipes or buckets at least until you're relegated...but if it's worse than that I'll make the tablet for you and give you buckets all for free 🗑️🗑️🗑️

Those buckets have got holes in them Peter 😁🙉

petermackie
28-10-2020, 10:54 PM
Those buckets have got holes in them Peter 😁🙉

I know that's why I picked them for you 😄😄😄

stokearab
28-10-2020, 11:14 PM
I know that's why I picked them for you 😄😄😄

Does this mean I have to shave my balls?

petermackie
28-10-2020, 11:20 PM
Does this mean I have to shave my balls?

???lost me there

stokearab
28-10-2020, 11:34 PM
???lost me there

Thought along with the tablet making you had ball shaving sponsorship 😁
Not in the same room hopefully 🤩

LSArab
29-10-2020, 12:14 AM
One thing that does have to be said is Thank You to the Ogrens.

A £3 Million loss last year and this year is going to be even worse with Covid.

I hope united can get through this with us all coming together.

Shows that the priority this season has to be survival.

Maybe the tightening up to get points off the sheep and st j doesn’t seem so bad when you consider this position behind the scenes

A. J
29-10-2020, 06:45 AM
I'm with this but with McLean like provisos

80% but rises to 100% if they get any positive result against top 4 and rises to 100% if they get the win against any of the rest
I'd drop it to 50% if they lost to anyone bar top 4 and fuch all for 4-0 losses or worse

On current form some of the players must owe us money

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 07:13 AM

80% but rises to 100% if they get any positive result against top 4 and rises to 100% if they get the win against any of the rest
I'd drop it to 50% if they lost to anyone bar top 4 and fuch all for 4-0 losses or worse

Thats a good idea, performance related!

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 08:00 AM
Makes sense and good its in the open. Seems we have delayed this unlike many clubs. Personally we should take the opportunity to make some players redundant no matter how controversial. King for one. we have no income from customers and its perfectly legal to remove the non essential aspects. I expect any £1m plus bid in January for Shankland will see him go - hopefully he scores a bundle and we can get a few bob more.

All about survival now for many clubs. Hope this sees the players play out of their skin. I trust Orgen's words and he is clearly resigned to having to protect club for season without fans. Jesus the season is highly unlikely to end if forecasts of infections doubling globally every week until April.

I like AJs performance bonus idea as well. I presume win bonuses remain but not sure.

We can forget any new signings but we have fuchs coming in and just need to buckle up for the 3 at back im afraid.

Not sure why peter is having a laugh here - we are 6 months behind them bringing in measures. I think its dire for every club outside the "elite" divisions in europe

petermackie
29-10-2020, 08:12 AM
Makes sense and good its in the open. Seems we have delayed this unlike many clubs. Personally we should take the opportunity to make some players redundant no matter how controversial. King for one. we have no income from customers and its perfectly legal to remove the non essential aspects. I expect any £1m plus bid in January for Shankland will see him go - hopefully he scores a bundle and we can get a few bob more.

All about survival now for many clubs. Hope this sees the players play out of their skin. I trust Orgen's words and he is clearly resigned to having to protect club for season without fans. Jesus the season is highly unlikely to end if forecasts of infections doubling globally every week until April.

I like AJs performance bonus idea as well. I presume win bonuses remain but not sure.

We can forget any new signings but we have fuchs coming in and just need to buckle up for the 3 at back im afraid.

Not sure why peter is having a laugh here - we are 6 months behind them bringing in measures. I think its dire for every club outside the "elite" divisions in europe

I get what you're saying about all teams but although It may well be a season without fans in the ground the clubs still have all the season ticket money...some of things both clubs have done during covid doesnt make a lot of sense...meant to have no money but manage to sign Adam and McNulty...Dundee after players had took a pay cut and United's 3 weeks after making the signing of a player who you would imagine will be one of the top earners at your club...as for laughing at United that will never stop🍉😄🗑️

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 08:22 AM
I get what you're saying about all teams but although It may well be a season without fans in the ground the clubs still have all the season ticket money...some of things both clubs have done during covid doesnt make a lot of sense...meant to have no money but manage to sign Adam and McNulty...Dundee after players had took a pay cut and United's 3 weeks after making the signing of a player who you would imagine will be one of the top earners at your club...as for laughing at United that will never stop������️

Agree there Peter - ST money means really missing out on away fans and a few others. Id heard adam had deferred his wages but might be wrong, if so thats a well done to dundee fo that. McNulty we are paying very little % of his salary (but that may still be large for us) allegedly so maybe thats why we managed? Hibs and Hearts however screamed poverty and spent big. Yeah its doesnt really make sense on surface really.

So i am sure clubs aint hurting over hamilton, ICT, RC, Livi away fans lol

Keep laughing Peter :)

TerryTheTerror
29-10-2020, 08:56 AM

Sounds all well and good but what if we win all the time? The club can't afford that so there is no way they should plan anything with that possibility, no matter how remote it is.

TerryTheTerror
29-10-2020, 08:59 AM
I get what you're saying about all teams but although It may well be a season without fans in the ground the clubs still have all the season ticket money...some of things both clubs have done during covid doesnt make a lot of sense...meant to have no money but manage to sign Adam and McNulty...Dundee after players had took a pay cut and United's 3 weeks after making the signing of a player who you would imagine will be one of the top earners at your club...as for laughing at United that will never stop🍉😄🗑️

United though they'd have fans being back in the ground by now, MO's article says that. This would mean much more match day revenue that doesn't exist right now.

BP33
29-10-2020, 09:04 AM
Agree there Peter - ST money means really missing out on away fans and a few others. Id heard adam had deferred his wages but might be wrong, if so thats a well done to dundee fo that. McNulty we are paying very little % of his salary (but that may still be large for us) allegedly so maybe thats why we managed? Hibs and Hearts however screamed poverty and spent big. Yeah its doesnt really make sense on surface really.

So i am sure clubs aint hurting over hamilton, ICT, RC, Livi away fans lol

Keep laughing Peter :)

The interesting comment in your owners statement, is about investing in your youth academy. I would argue that the youth academy at most clubs, basically are a PR exercise, and will never make provincial clubs money. If Rangers can lose Billy Gilmour to Chelsea, how will other clubs hang onto their star young players?
Our owners may walk away, but I would argue that they have proved they’re fully committed, whereas yours are totally unproven. Let’s see if your fan base have the appetite to save your club, like ours have done twice..

TerryTheTerror
29-10-2020, 09:06 AM
Let’s see if your fan base have the appetite to save your club, like ours have done twice..

Stop being an imbecile, why would't they?

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 09:11 AM
Stop being an imbecile, why would't they?

well said

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 09:27 AM
Let’s see if your fan base have the appetite to save your club, like ours have done twice.. is it really in doubt?

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 09:29 AM
is it really in doubt?

if the financial wizards from the trolleydome say so it must be true. Very sad to hear we dont have fans that care for our club. XD

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 09:35 AM
They've had us going doon the tubes ump**** times in the past 20 years and its still no happened... it's more wishful thinking.

Tell you what though, i expect more clubs to come out with the same stance as us, we're all in the same sh1t situation

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 09:42 AM
They've had us going doon the tubes ump**** times in the past 20 years and its still no happened... it's more wishful thinking.

Tell you what though, i expect more clubs to come out with the same stance as us, we're all in the same sh1t situation

Lot of clubs have already cut there players wages sheep hearts hibs diddlies just to name a few.

Jeremy vine
29-10-2020, 09:51 AM

The sensible clubs done this at the start of the season, also looks like the players are not going to accept the pay cut so can walk for free if enforced.

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 09:54 AM
[QUOTE=offshore_arab83;39609616]They've had us going doon the tubes ump**** times in the past 20 years and its still no happened... it's more wishful thinking.

Tell you what though, i expect more clubs to come out with the same stance as us, we're all in the same sh1t situation[/
The sensible clubs done this at the start of the season, also looks like the players are not going to accept the pay cut so can walk for free if enforced.

so we could get rid of King for free - fvcking wonderful lol

Jeremy vine
29-10-2020, 10:20 AM
Seriously though with wages at 133% of turnover ,then signing guys on 5k a week with no match day revenue coming is severe financial mismanagement how much longer will the purse strings of Ogren be open before he pulls the plug on a club he has no emotional attachment too.

TerryTheTerror
29-10-2020, 10:22 AM
...then signing guys on 5k a week...

Where has this come from, some daft bloonose? No danger we are paying anything like that for ANY player.

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Where has this come from, some daft bloonose? No danger we are paying anything like that for ANY player.

They been going on about utd going bust since before there first admin best just laughed at.They never notice there own clubs money problems but always know everything about utd's accounts.XD

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 10:27 AM
Seriously though with wages at 133% of turnover ,then signing guys on 5k a week with no match day revenue coming is severe financial mismanagement how much longer will the purse strings of Ogren be open before he pulls the plug on a club he has no emotional attachment too.

Not sure anyone but he can know. He did state budgeting for this until end October but now its clear no fans for a while need to reposition. fair enough. He has always said its a medium term gig to chop down players, get youths involved, and drive down wages to turnover ratio. Also i am sure he had hoped our turnover (quite rightly) would increase it spfl.

we pay less than a 1/4 a week for mcnulty according to club source. Not sure how reliable that is but i am sure its not 5k.

I feel we brought in a coupl to try and get as high in league for prize money, write off season and survive at minimum.

I believe you are also a blue nose

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 10:28 AM

aye jeremy is clearly a bluenose - he certainly displays the financial accumen associated with them

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 10:28 AM
They been going on about utd going bust since before there first admin best just laughed at.They never notice there own clubs money problems but always know everything about utd's accounts.XD

its called being obsessed. Really everything rosey at the trolleydome LMFAO

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 10:34 AM

just checked your previous posts and their only regarding uniteds finances, why not post on your usual username, i would check the IP address but i really canna be f ucked

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 10:36 AM

never a truer statement spoken, GB style FACT

BackRowArab
29-10-2020, 10:41 AM
20% wage cut will probably save United £400-600k over the year (probably a bit less since we are a few months into the season). Had a look at the last accounts last night to see what gate receipts were, but it wasn't broken down. Could see Seigrest and/or Shankland going in January, which isn't a shocker and would secure us for a bit longer.

There won't be any admin as Ogren owns something like 90% of the debt, so he isn't going to put the club into admin just to lose his own money.

Its funny though that multiple clubs have either had wage cuts or deferrals (Rangers, Celtic, Aberdeen, Hibs, Hearts, Dundee) but because its United its now a major issue!

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 12:33 PM
we've said from the start the main aim this season is survival both on and off the park now

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 12:46 PM
Utd Mad inundated with Funsters less than 24hrs after a report on our finances hits the media. Who'd have thought it. 😂😂😂

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 12:48 PM
we've said from the start the main aim this season is survival both on and off the park now

Think utd have done well tried to keep players on full pay never cut wages straight away.Circumstances now mean more action must be taken so thats what they are doing.Seems they are not cutting all players wages though think that maybe not so good.Understand maybe cant cut wages of loan players maybe have to cancel the loan or keep paying full wage but seems couple of new signings not getting there wages cut.Think that could cause lot of problems.If what I'v read is true.

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 12:51 PM

Very true sir - makes me feel less critical of whats happened on park last few games. And more than ever backing this club :heart:

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 12:52 PM
Think utd have done well tried to keep players on full pay never cut wages straight away.Circumstances now mean more action must be taken so thats what they are doing.Seems they are not cutting all players wages though think that maybe not so good.Understand maybe cant cut wages of loan players maybe have to cancel the loan or keep paying full wage but seems couple of new signings not getting there wages cut.Think that could cause lot of problems.If what I'v read is true.

From what ive heard key players wont be forced a cut but can volunteer. Think we are taking half a dozen and any signed this season. so Adam King get to fvck please :)

GUNBOAT
29-10-2020, 01:12 PM
They shave their backs and cracks,make flags and tablet,get the buckets rattling make reporters pay in to report on utter shyte have car boot sales etc etc.We cannie compete with them,all we managed to do was buy over 5000 season tickets knowing full well we may not be able to attend any matches.

GUNBOAT
29-10-2020, 01:14 PM
From what ive heard key players wont be forced a cut but can volunteer. Think we are taking half a dozen and any signed this season. so Adam King get to fvck please :)

I have heard that the Connolly extension was not down to MM apparently it was sanctioned by Tony.

jjaflup22
29-10-2020, 01:24 PM

Yeah agree that treating people differently is a bit odd. It's hardly going to instill togetherness and team spirit. I do think that these overpaid and over privileged footballers need to have a long, hard look at themselves if they're going to make a fuss about a paycut during a global pandemic right enough...

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 01:26 PM
I have heard that the Connolly extension was not down to MM apparently it was sanctioned by Tony.

This makes sense to me. No f*cking way the manager was in the door long enough to assess Connolly, nevermind make the decision that he was worth a 2 year extension. We were only a week into the season ffs.

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 01:27 PM
Utd Mad inundated with Funsters less than 24hrs after a report on our finances hits the media. Who'd have thought it. 😂😂😂

shock horror eh ha ha

Jeremy vine
29-10-2020, 01:37 PM
aye jeremy is clearly a bluenose - he certainly displays the financial accumen associated with them

Quiet the opposite actually ,but when we take shankland off your hands in January he will ensure they stay down for another year 😀

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 01:42 PM
Yeah agree that treating people differently is a bit odd. It's hardly going to instill togetherness and team spirit. I do think that these overpaid and over privileged footballers need to have a long, hard look at themselves if they're going to make a fuss about a paycut during a global pandemic right enough...

I agree with you asking them to take a pay cut now with what is going on is not too much to ask especially as we tried to keep them on full wage unlike other clubs.Think it should be across the board though maybe not loan players not sure they can cut what they have agree with there teams.

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 01:47 PM

Think will have to pay him off or run down his contract sadly.Think gonna cause all sorts of crap if some are forced to take a pay cut and not others.Would not think that was legally right never mind ethically.

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 01:50 PM
Quiet the opposite actually ,but when we take shankland off your hands in January he will ensure they stay down for another year ��

So you're not a BNB but you only post on here regarding Utds finances, eh good ane...

GUNBOAT
29-10-2020, 01:54 PM
Jeremy you are staying doon mate.

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 02:02 PM
Quiet the opposite actually ,but when we take shankland off your hands in January he will ensure they stay down for another year 😀

Ah a jambo lol

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 02:22 PM
So you're not a BNB but you only post on here regarding Utds finances, eh good ane...

I have to correct you on that one OA. Of the seven posts he's made, six were about Utds finances. The other was correcting Gunboat that Alan Kernaghan replaced Jim Duffy, not a Hun as was initially thought.

Excellent knowledge of former Funny team managers for a Jambo, don't you think??

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 02:25 PM
I have to correct you on that one OA. Of the seven posts he's made, six were about Utds finances. The other was correcting Gunboat that Alan Kernaghan replaced Jim Duffy, not a Hun as was initially thought.

Excellent knowledge of former Funny team managers for a Jambo, don't you think??

magnificant knowledge and obsession on our finances :) We really should get rid of our financial team and lawyers and ask some of these guys to step in

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 02:32 PM

he's at it

BP33
29-10-2020, 02:44 PM
shock horror eh ha ha

Pot black kettle.

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Pot black kettle.

you cannot be serious!

skarne1
29-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Looks as if the weenie press is going into overdrive on this. Attempting to split the dressing room and friction between management and owners.
Current buns are really excelling themselves pushing up profits for Kleenex but **** sites note a huge drop in traffic.

BP33
29-10-2020, 02:50 PM
They shave their backs and cracks,make flags and tablet,get the buckets rattling make reporters pay in to report on utter shyte have car boot sales etc etc.We cannie compete with them,all we managed to do was buy over 5000 season tickets knowing full well we may not be able to attend any matches.

Of course we’ve not sold any season tickets. Heard 2.5k of yours are kids tickets. From someone in know.😉

BP33
29-10-2020, 02:51 PM
you cannot be serious!

Why wouldn’t I be?

BP33
29-10-2020, 02:56 PM
I think the thread Admin 3, is the dead give away. I can’t believe a World famous club like yourselves would have a multiple page thread, about your poor wee neighbours.

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 03:07 PM
I think the thread Admin 3, is the dead give away. I can’t believe a World famous club like yourselves would have a multiple page thread, about your poor wee neighbours.

The thread that's on UTD mad you mean?

How can it be pot & kettle if we're posting on our own forum?

Deary me. 🙈😂

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 03:20 PM
Of course we’ve not sold any season tickets. Heard 2.5k of yours are kids tickets. From someone in know.😉

course they are and utd really went into admin years ago it was not dundee heard that from someone I knowXD XD

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 03:23 PM
shock horror eh ha ha

Why wouldn’t I be?

erm maybe you didnt read what I commented on BP? the quote was

So i've underlined the part that you cannot be serious on, you will rarely get anyone from here posting on your board especially about your finances?

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 03:25 PM

aye cos theres never threads over the road where the big team is speaking about the wee team with its supporters fae Angus is there....

this tit for tat pish is boring as f uck.

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 03:45 PM
course they are and utd really went into admin years ago it was not dundee heard that from someone I knowXD XD

from someone in the know too XD

Shedboy1971
29-10-2020, 03:49 PM

So i've underlined the part that you cannot be serious on, you will rarely get anyone from here posting on your board especially about your finances?

Dee Mad is a bit like the womans institute to be honest - tried a bit of banter - got banned - couldnt stop crying :) This is dee mad motto, wouldn't wipe the **** off my shoe in that board

petermackie
29-10-2020, 04:23 PM

You've all been greeting for weeks you've got to get new players in

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 04:30 PM
You've all been greeting for weeks you've got to get new players in

We will always be wanting better players but can wait till we can afford to bring them in don't want to go down the road a team not far away went down.:)

BP33
29-10-2020, 05:09 PM

Can’t remember you going into Admin, but I do know you’ve sold 2.5k kids tickets. Don’t believe it, if you don’t want to.

BP33
29-10-2020, 05:13 PM

Our finances are as good as can be expected as far as I’m aware. Should be better now that the insurance claims coming through. I’m glad you said rarely. To be quite honest, Dee Mad has turned into a bit of a car crash.

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 05:54 PM
Our finances are as good as can be expected as far as I’m aware. Should be better now that the insurance claims coming through. I’m glad you said rarely. To be quite honest, Dee Mad has turned into a bit of a car crash.

Nicely avoiding the fact you made a complete t!t of yourself with your 'pot & kettle' statement though. 👏🏼

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 06:22 PM
You've all been greeting for weeks you've got to get new players inyes cos we’ve been screaming oot for a winger for years and it’s still not been addressed. 2 x international strikers getting zero service peter

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 06:23 PM
Can’t remember you going into Admin, but I do know you’ve sold 2.5k kids tickets. Don’t believe it, if you don’t want to. it’s more comical you’re actually on here spouting this sh1te and believing what you’re saying

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Our finances are as good as can be expected as far as I’m aware. Should be better now that the insurance claims coming through. I’m glad you said rarely. To be quite honest, Dee Mad has turned into a bit of a car crash. so RE: the pot kettle comment???

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 06:24 PM
Nicely avoiding the fact you made a complete t!t of yourself with your 'pot & kettle' statement though. 👏🏼RT

petermackie
29-10-2020, 06:37 PM
yes cos we’ve been screaming oot for a winger for years and it’s still not been addressed. 2 x international strikers getting zero service peter

I get that but most of you have been wanting a whole new midfield at least 1 if not 2 centre halves and a winger... incredibly one of the very few on here that have any sort of perspective of what's going on has been Shedka...🙈🙈🙈

BP33
29-10-2020, 06:48 PM
Nicely avoiding the fact you made a complete t!t of yourself with your 'pot & kettle' statement though. ����

So you’re saying there’s never been any of you lot, on our board commenting on our past financial problems?

BP33
29-10-2020, 06:51 PM
it’s more comical you’re actually on here spouting this sh1te and believing what you’re saying

Well, you don’t need to believe it. As a matter of interest, how many kids tickets have you sold? I’ve been told 2.5k from someone who knows, what’s your figure?

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 06:52 PM
So you’re saying there’s never been any of you lot, on our board commenting on our past financial problems?

No, what I'm saying is comparing Utd fans talking about your finances on OUR BOARD is not the same as you Funsters coming over to OUR BOARD to talk about our finances.

Jesus wept man. You're hard work. 🤣🙈🤣🙈

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 07:02 PM
Can’t remember you going into Admin, but I do know you’ve sold 2.5k kids tickets. Don’t believe it, if you don’t want to.

The day I start believing what someone you know told you then I will give up.Was the guy you know a taxi driverXD XD

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 07:06 PM
No, what I'm saying is comparing Utd fans talking about your finances on OUR BOARD is not the same as you Funsters coming over to OUR BOARD to talk about our finances.

Jesus wept man. You're hard work. 🤣🙈🤣🙈

Yeah but he knows a guy who knows who bought each of utd's season tickets so should listen to his pi.. XD

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 07:13 PM

very very rarely, the amount of posters from here that have been banned over there is huge

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 07:14 PM
Well, you don’t need to believe it. As a matter of interest, how many kids tickets have you sold? I’ve been told 2.5k from someone who knows, what’s your figure?

i have no idea how many have been sold, no idea what any team has sold and theres absolutely no way im believing you

Dave63
29-10-2020, 07:15 PM
Yeah but he knows a guy who knows who bought each of utd's season tickets so should listen to his pi.. XD

Will need to hear from taxi mates if he's spot on with them figures as we always hear and tell what's really happened or happening lol. Whats with them funsters coming on here talking s***

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 07:37 PM

He's an absolute topper mate. 🤣🤣🤣 Fairly certain you're not supposed to make a complete c*nt of yourself when you go on a fishing trip. 🙈

Yeats 62
29-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Will need to hear from taxi mates if he's spot on with them figures as we always hear and tell what's really happened or happening lol. Whats with them funsters coming on here talking s***

Coz the news was United are cutting wages, and they luv to forget their own numerous problems (mind oh Angus Crook?) Started lang lang time ago...
AND...……….. their forum is shi*e, the worst titled ever... "Dees banter" :D Belter...…… there's nae banter on it.

To be fair I've only looked at it a good few hunner times and really, there is nae "banter " whatsoever …

Nae wonder Peter posts on here, at least he gets what he needs. ;)

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 08:03 PM

They think they wind people up saying there pal told them all about utd's money troubles and utd are about to go into admin been hearing it from them since before there first admin. XD

Dave63
29-10-2020, 08:06 PM
They think they wind people up saying there pal told them all about utd's money troubles and utd are about to go into admin been hearing it from them since before there first admin. XD

Didn't know our 2 strikers together on 10k plus a week according to funsters

Yeats 62
29-10-2020, 08:12 PM

Double it ;)

BP33
29-10-2020, 08:17 PM

Didn’t say he knew who bought all the tickets. Just the total breakdown, ie adult OAP, kids. It’s not brain surgery.

ranaldarab
29-10-2020, 08:20 PM
If it had been phrased that we'd sold more U/18 season tickets than Dundee had sold in total then it would be quite believable.

offshore_arab83
29-10-2020, 08:29 PM

if you saying enough you will end up believing it. #funlogic

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Didn’t say he knew who bought all the tickets. Just the total breakdown, ie adult OAP, kids. It’s not brain surgery.

Sure he does.When is it utd go into admin this time. XDThe funny thing is utd paid full wages for the first third or quarter of season then decided they would have to cut players wages.While some other teams could not afford to and cut there players wages before there season even began and they think we have money troubles.XDHow many adult seasons did you'r informer tell you the diddlies had sold?

AraBrian
29-10-2020, 08:42 PM

They know every penny utd spend and when we are going into admin every time only problem for them is they alway wrongXD

tHeArAb
29-10-2020, 09:09 PM
How many adult seasons did you'r informer tell you the diddlies had sold?

Not enough to fund their near 35 year old star signing. They had to go begging to a couple of local companies for a top up. 😂

petermackie
29-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Not enough to fund their near 35 year old star signing. They had to go begging to a couple of local companies for a top up. 😂

You always have to know more... BP33 getting roasted for claiming to know the amount of adult and child season tickets you've sold...which I imagine is common knowledge but here's you knowing the funding for our new signing plus two companies that have had to top up our shortfall FFS you clearly don't do Irony

TerryTheTerror
29-10-2020, 11:37 PM
...which I imagine is common knowledge...

Why on earth would they be common knowledge? It isn't, he's just making up fake news and thinks he's funny (also fake). :)

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 05:52 AM

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/world-us-canada-46175024

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 05:55 AM
Why on earth would they be common knowledge? It isn't, he's just making up fake news and thinks he's funny (also fake). :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vqpzk-qGxMU&list=PLKPqJcw8D5OH0qQCEfjAXW7zDiGbYiDmC&index=10&t=0s&ab_channel=CNN

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 06:04 AM

https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/2000-season-tickets-sold/

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 06:07 AM
https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/john-nelms-reveals-desperate-dundee-22256279

petermackie
30-10-2020, 06:20 AM

Really....do you think it's a secret how many adult/child season tickets have been purchased by United fans

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 06:37 AM
Really....do you think it's a secret how many adult/child season tickets have been purchased by United fans

Everything is secret at Tannadice Peter then we get big surprises.

https://www.eveningtelegraph.co.uk/fp/dundee-united-mark-connolly-new-contract-deal/

tHeArAb
30-10-2020, 06:51 AM
You always have to know more... BP33 getting roasted for claiming to know the amount of adult and child season tickets you've sold...which I imagine is common knowledge but here's you knowing the funding for our new signing plus two companies that have had to top up our shortfall FFS you clearly don't do Irony

Where's the irony when I'm stating a FACT. You have Kilmac and two other businesses paying his wages. It's 'common knowledge' Pedro. 😉

"We were open to the fact that this meant we would have to get creative to make this deal happen and we would like to place on record our thanks to three current club sponsors, without whom it would not have been possible.”

Oh.....plus I'm posting my own board. 🤡🤡🤡

Shedboy1971
30-10-2020, 07:54 AM

we just dont have the financial wizards on utd mad like you do. Forgive us for our misunderstanding

offshore_arab83
30-10-2020, 08:03 AM
You always have to know more... BP33 getting roasted for claiming to know the amount of adult and child season tickets you've sold...which I imagine is common knowledge peter are you speaking sh1te deliberately in an attempt to troll? Suggest you and BP start backing off now....

TerryTheTerror
30-10-2020, 08:10 AM
peter are you speaking sh1te deliberately in an attempt to troll? Suggest you and BP start backing off now....

I agree...

tHeArAb
30-10-2020, 08:22 AM
"The Tangerines’ boss claimed there is a willingness to help the Tangerines “sail through” these stormy financial seas.

https://www.thecourier.co.uk/fp/sport/football/dundee-united/1690189/dundee-united-micky-mellon-deal-pay-cuts-loom/

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 08:26 AM

We know that Dundee could not afford to pay the auld fellas wage because it was reported in the papers that kalmac or someone was having to pay it for them.You Imagine that utd's finances are common knowledge thats the problem with diddlies they I magine too much .Exactly where is this common knowledge found about how many adult and how many oap and how many kids season tickets utd have sold?

BP33
30-10-2020, 08:27 AM
https://dundeefc.co.uk/news/2000-season-tickets-sold/

Brilliant, 9 weeks before our season, actually started. Anyway, fed up of this. We’ll see how this plays out. Mr Gibson and friends incoming.

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 08:32 AM

Hey peter Instead of just Imagining the numbers show us who don't know where you find this common knowledge?Instead of just spouting you'r usual pi.. about utd's finances gb showed you the proof of the diddlies season sales.

tHeArAb
30-10-2020, 08:40 AM
Brilliant, 9 weeks before our season, actually started. Anyway, fed up of this. We’ll see how this plays out. Mr Gibson and friends incoming.

Fed up of something you started? Brilliant!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 08:54 AM
Fed up of something you started? Brilliant!! ��������

Think he's fed up that no one apart from peter is believing his pi.. about his pal knows who bought what at tannadice XD XD

offshore_arab83
30-10-2020, 09:02 AM
CompanieshouseDSC

TangerineDream
30-10-2020, 09:32 AM
Pathetic, trolling, made up Funster pish all over this threed.

Usual from this pair. Who wants to come on here and read this s.hite.

Shedboy1971
30-10-2020, 09:39 AM
peter are you speaking sh1te deliberately in an attempt to troll? Suggest you and BP start backing off now....

naughty Peter

A. J
30-10-2020, 10:04 AM
I don't think it's fair to call someone out for trolling when they have deestyria.

Like most Arabs when reaching a certain age , I was given 'the talk' when deciding which side to follow, and regardless of which side of the Kingsway you were brought up, that still sits with me, in fact it'll soon be time for me to sit the young ane down, like my dad did, and his dad, and his, in fact 'the talk' first started sometime around 1910.

The Talk - look lad you may want to drink, smoke, gamble or go off with bad women, I can't tell you not to, although one day in the future there may be cures or even substitutes for these cravings.
Picking the wrong side however leads to deestyria, the effects leave you bitter, twisted and jealous for life, there is no cure.
Choose wisely.

Over 110 years later and 'the talk' has never changed, not once,

Shedboy1971
30-10-2020, 10:13 AM
I don't think it's fair to call someone out for trolling when they have deestyria.

Like most Arabs when reaching a certain age , I was given 'the talk' when deciding which side to follow, and regardless of which side of the Kingsway you were brought up, that still sits with me, in fact it'll soon be time for me to sit the young ane down, like my dad did, and his dad, and his, in fact 'the talk' first started sometime around 1910.

The Talk - look lad you may want to drink, smoke, gamble or go off with bad women, I can't tell you not to, although one day in the future there may be cures or even substitutes for these cravings.
Picking the wrong side however leads to deestyria, the effects leave you bitter, twisted and jealous for life, there is no cure.
Choose wisely.

Over 110 years later and 'the talk' has never changed, not once,

fair point and i feel a horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach for my discrimination.

A. J
30-10-2020, 11:00 AM
fair point and i feel a horrid feeling in the pit of my stomach for my discrimination.

Think everyone gets that feeling when central belt CSA call mate

Shedboy1971
30-10-2020, 11:23 AM
Think everyone gets that feeling when central belt CSA call mate

:O

GUNBOAT
30-10-2020, 12:25 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd95dufYBrU&ab_channel=CBSNews

Not Peter of course. :heart:

sultan_of_arabia
30-10-2020, 04:53 PM
Sorry just catching up on this thread and the jist of it is that dees are coming on here to congratulate that the youth of Dundee are all tangerine. Very big of them actually, I would personally be very concerned if the next generation were scrambling to support the sleeping giant!

ballumbie_arab
30-10-2020, 05:54 PM
We know that Dundee could not afford to pay the auld fellas wage because it was reported in the papers that kalmac or someone was having to pay it for them.You Imagine that utd's finances are common knowledge thats the problem with diddlies they I magine too much .Exactly where is this common knowledge found about how many adult and how many oap and how many kids season tickets utd have sold?

The only place where it will be “common knowledge” is on fun mad, where they constantly post sh!te about all things Utd, and others lap it up!!

To be honest, I’m fed up reading Peter’s posts, and the constant p!sh and digs at Utd/posters, we would not last two mins across the road posting similar, so if ADS can be banned for his recents posts, it’s about time this clown got the same, but longer than a month!!
Mods please consider, because it’s spoiling threads about OUR team, on OUR board!!

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 06:17 PM
The only place where it will be “common knowledge” is on fun mad, where they constantly post sh!te about all things Utd, and others lap it up!!

To be honest, I’m fed up reading Peter’s posts, and the constant p!sh and digs at Utd/posters, we would not last two mins across the road posting similar, so if ADS can be banned for his recents posts, it’s about time this clown got the same, but longer than a month!!
Mods please consider, because it’s spoiling threads about OUR team, on OUR board!!

Kind of agree if he wants to post made up sh... about utd's finances and pretend they are common knowledge the place to do that is across the road on the funny folks board they will love it and believe his every word.OA gave him a bit of a warning though I think about posting nonsense to wind people up.

Yeats 62
30-10-2020, 06:23 PM

To be fair, I've enjoyed a wee bit "banter" at times but have to agree, it is getting a bit much.

I know it is better to be tolerant, but we wouldn't last a couple of posts over there. We have good Arabs on here who have lowered themselves to explaining themselves to folk from other boards that don't particularly like United.

I know GB luvs a cuddly pumpkin/neep (seasonal) ;) but unless the posts are relevant to United and are just banter and not sly digs, it might be time to cleanse the board for a wee while. ( just sayin') :)

ballumbie_arab
30-10-2020, 06:26 PM
Kind of agree if he wants to post made up sh... about utd's finances and pretend they are common knowledge the place to do that is across the road on the funny folks board they will love it and believe his every word.OA gave him a bit of a warning though I think about posting nonsense to wind people up.

I don’t mind other fans posting, with the obvious odd dig, as long as the majority of their posts are constructive, but his are simply not, and fed up with the constant p!sh. He’s never off our board FFS!
Eric Sinclair sometimes posts on here, and doesn’t miss us when he does, but also, he does post constructively to the relevant discussion thread. That’s the difference.

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 06:32 PM
I don’t mind other fans posting, with the obvious odd dig, as long as the majority of their posts are constructive, but his are simply not, and fed up with the constant p!sh. He’s never off our board FFS!
Eric Sinclair sometimes posts on here, and doesn’t miss us when he does, but also, he does post constructively to the relevant discussion thread. That’s the difference.

Yeah see what you'r saying and think he was warned so hopefully he takes note.

offshore_arab83
30-10-2020, 07:35 PM

aye he was warned for talking pish to be fair Petes no usually any bother

tHeArAb
30-10-2020, 07:42 PM

He's a pain in the f*cking a*rse, his posts are sh*te and he showed his true colours yesterday once he had backup from his mates.

offshore_arab83
30-10-2020, 07:45 PM
Just pull the trigger then mate :)

tHeArAb
30-10-2020, 07:46 PM
Just pull the trigger then mate :)

😂😂😂😂

JamesMcClean
30-10-2020, 08:13 PM
No, I’m not having it. peter provides insightful, intelligent and knowledgeable input to the board. But aside from those rare occasions I also enjoy reading his utter drivel at other times.;)

petermackie
30-10-2020, 09:53 PM

Not sure where I mentioned United's finances...but I'm sure I've read on here that you have sold over 5000 STs so didn't think it would be a secret what the breakdown between adult and concession tickets would be...if I'm wrong then I stand corrected...not sure how that's"deliberately talking p1sh" but like a few of you have said it's your board so fair dos

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 09:59 PM
Not sure where I mentioned United's finances...but I'm sure I've read on here that you have sold over 5000 STs so didn't think it would be a secret what the breakdown between adult and concession tickets would be...if I'm wrong then I stand corrected...not sure how that's"deliberately talking p1sh" but like a few of you have said it's your board so fair dos

You said yesterday it was common knowledge that 2,500 of utd's seasons were childrens where do you find this common knowledge?

petermackie
30-10-2020, 10:16 PM
You said yesterday it was common knowledge that 2,500 of utd's seasons were childrens where do you find this common knowledge?

No I never

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 10:28 PM
OK if you want to be pedantic about it you'r buddy BP stated his secret pal told him utd had sold 2,500 kids season tickets.You trying to stick up for him stated you imagined that it was common knowledge about how many kids tickets they had sold.Where do you find this common knowledge?It is common knowledge utd sold over 5,000 tickets but where is the breakdown who bought them?

Henrys Hall
30-10-2020, 10:56 PM
Hopefully when Peter gets banned he cant post his nasty sh i te over on that board either. That will leave about 4 hard core and 2 or 3 hangers on talking about windeez Being open on the 22 bus etc. Fkn weirdos. Bring back John Gotti .... actually........dont..

stokearab
30-10-2020, 10:59 PM
OK if you want to be pedantic about it you'r buddy BP stated his secret pal told him utd had sold 2,500 kids season tickets.You trying to stick up for him stated you imagined that it was common knowledge about how many kids tickets they had sold.Where do you find this common knowledge?It is common knowledge utd sold over 5,000 tickets but where is the breakdown who bought them?

Think we're closer to 5500 than 5000
All given away though obviously because let's face it who would want to support Dundee United eh 😎 🍉
The slavering jealousy and rage from over there is unreal. They can't handle the fact that they're in decline and the city is Tangerine.

stokearab
30-10-2020, 11:02 PM
Hopefully when Peter gets banned he cant post his nasty sh i te over on that board either. That will leave about 4 hard core and 2 or 3 hangers on talking about windeez Being open on the 22 bus etc. Fkn weirdos. Bring back John Gotti .... actually........dont..

Dont forget the daily updates on whisky making in Islay, the latest Calmac ferry fiasco and insulting the SNP with makey up stuff. Plus the latest hoax fake news on the pandemic......

petermackie
30-10-2020, 11:03 PM

I also said if I'm wrong I stand corrected...just don't see why it would be a secret for yours or any club of the split between adult and concession STs which would also prove BP right or wrong...

AraBrian
30-10-2020, 11:09 PM
I also said if I'm wrong I stand corrected...just don't see why it would be a secret for yours or any club of the split between adult and concession STs which would also prove BP right or wrong...

Well where do you find it if you think it's common knowledge?Diddlies are so full of pi.. it's boring do you even know the breakdown of you'r own teams seasons?Why would that be common knowledge?You'r buddy BP was on a wind up with his secret pal told him and you just joined in.

JamesMcClean
30-10-2020, 11:10 PM
Dont forget the daily updates on whisky making in Islay, the latest Calmac ferry fiasco and insulting the SNP with makey up stuff. Plus the latest hoax fake news on the pandemic......

Golf Stoke. What about the golf?

stokearab
30-10-2020, 11:23 PM

Tbh Peter I have never ever seen the club in previous years coming out with a breakdown. Not saying it never happened but if it did I missed it.

ballumbie_arab
30-10-2020, 11:38 PM
Tbh Peter I have never ever seen the club in previous years coming out with a breakdown. Not saying it never happened but if it did I missed it.

Why the feck is any Arab trying to justify to this clown? It’s hearsay, as usual, and no way 50% of our ST sales are under 18’s. It’s never been that way for years, and certainly not in the current climate. Yet again, funsters trying to deflect from the p!shy 2k sales that they had, so how many of them were under 18’s? Anyway, time to ban this chunt, and leave this board to discussion between Arabs!

petermackie
30-10-2020, 11:48 PM
Well where do you find it if you think it's common knowledge?Diddlies are so full of pi.. it's boring do you even know the breakdown of you'r own teams seasons?Why would that be common knowledge?You'r buddy BP was on a wind up with his secret pal told him and you just joined in.

I never joined in anything I replied to a question about our season tickets which I think you asked...and was amused that there was no way anybody could know what's happening at Tannadice but everyone knows what's going on at Dens...anyway you're right it is boring... here's to the next 20%... for their flights home to the USA...you might get lucky and they'll take Harkes with them 😄👍

stokearab
30-10-2020, 11:51 PM
Why the feck is any Arab trying to justify to this clown? It’s hearsay, as usual, and no way 50% of our ST sales are under 18’s. It’s never been that way for years, and certainly not in the current climate. Yet again, funsters trying to deflect from the p!shy 2k sales that they had, so how many of them were under 18’s? Anyway, time to ban this chunt, and leave this board to discussion between Arabs!

I'm telt 😁🎯

Just trying to settle Peter's froth but he's got his frillies in a right twist on this one 🍉
Amazing that ADS was banned for being argumentative but you can't get banned for being a Dee t wat

petermackie
30-10-2020, 11:55 PM

It might be hearsay but it wasn't said by me...but just out interest how do you know that it hasn't been that way for years if that info isn't common knowledge....anyway I'll leave you to discuss amongst yourselves and by the way I'm not a chunt or a clown 👍

ballumbie_arab
31-10-2020, 12:16 AM
It might be hearsay but it wasn't said by me...but just out interest how do you know that it hasn't been that way for years if that info isn't common knowledge....anyway I'll leave you to discuss amongst yourselves and by the way I'm not a chunt or a clown 👍

Never said you stated it, but by Christ you jumped on the bandwagon, and lapped it up, like most funsters. Anyway, when was the population of any (normal) game 50% under 18’s? Never in my lifetime, so stands to reason (and statistics) that season ticket sales will also not be that profile. As others have asked, unless you have conclusive proof of this shut the feck up! Anyway, hope you are now banned, for what most consider trolling, byyyyeeeee!!!

Whitfieldarab
31-10-2020, 01:23 AM
Never said you stated it, but by Christ you jumped on the bandwagon, and lapped it up, like most funsters. Anyway, when was the population of any (normal) game 50% under 18’s? Never in my lifetime, so stands to reason (and statistics) that season ticket sales will also not be that profile. As others have asked, unless you have conclusive proof of this shut the feck up! Anyway, hope you are now banned, for what most consider trolling, byyyyeeeee!!!

They are obviously trying to wind some up on here by trying to say that adults have bought u18s season tickets so they can watch the home matches cheaper through DUTV? Could be wrong though and I'm not even sure if an u18 season ticket gets you access to the home games.

A. J
31-10-2020, 07:19 AM
We can only hope that when a vaccine is found for this covid, one of the side effects is it treats deestyria.
Would be refreshing to see a dee smile for once instead of froth

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 07:28 AM
Dee under 12 season tickets are great value at £1.

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 07:29 AM
If they had sold as many of them as we did that could pay Charlie's wage for ONE week,smashing.

Shedboy1971
31-10-2020, 08:23 AM

Ive stuck up for you Peter but this is now trolling. Coming on to wind up with no foundation and ill informed nonsense because we are cutting wages. Absolutely ignoring your clubs sales and revenue too.

Youve been a good poster on here at times but fvck off and have a think about things. Post lies and hopes on dee mad not here. Mods- clearly give him a try as i genuinely think he is a laugh at times but this is trolling. Ban him if he keeps this up. Im sure i talk for many on here

AraBrian
31-10-2020, 09:18 AM
I never joined in anything I replied to a question about our season tickets which I think you asked...and was amused that there was no way anybody could know what's happening at Tannadice but everyone knows what's going on at Dens...anyway you're right it is boring... here's to the next 20%... for their flights home to the USA...you might get lucky and they'll take Harkes with them 😄👍

You never replied to any question about you'r season tickets.You replie to tHeArAb saying why was you'r buddy BP getting roasted for coming on our board and havering pi.. about our season ticket sales that his pal had told him.When you stated you Imagine the facts about utd's business is common knowledge.I have asked you many times where you find this common knowledge you'r buddy made up but for some reason you will not answer

AraBrian
31-10-2020, 09:23 AM

And how do you know that 99% of Diddlie seasons were no purchase on the cheap by pensioners no one knows?But because no ones knows who bought utd's season tickets does not make you'r crap about common knowledge in anyway right.

Shedboy1971
31-10-2020, 09:23 AM
You never replied to any question about you'r season tickets.You replie to tHeArAb saying why was you'r buddy BP getting roasted for coming on our board and havering pi.. about our season ticket sales that his pal had told him.When you stated you Imagine the facts about utd's business is common knowledge.I have asked you many times where you find this common knowledge you'r buddy made up but for some reason you will not answer

Not like them toignore their own situation how many of their 1200 season tickets were the £1 ones ? I tell you how many - icouldnt give a fvck they are skint in lower division dont own their ground dont have a pot to piss in and aint coming up. Certainly wont be going on their site to try and engage in any conversation of this sort. Let alone making up figures and trolling. Would be banned in 3 posts by fat harry the golfer and reggie kray. Now thats a fact >:)

AraBrian
31-10-2020, 09:25 AM
They are obviously trying to wind some up on here by trying to say that adults have bought u18s season tickets so they can watch the home matches cheaper through DUTV? Could be wrong though and I'm not even sure if an u18 season ticket gets you access to the home games.

Don't think kids tickets get the matchs for free.

Shedboy1971
31-10-2020, 09:28 AM

They dont

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 09:29 AM

Correct.Do you get DEE TV if you have a £1 season ticket?,if you do i'm buying one to cheer myself up.

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 09:34 AM

I don't like Billy Pirie 33 mate,Peter was a much more graceful player on the football pitch than Billy and is normally the same on here.Its a FACT that Billy has led him astray over the past couple of days and Peter has let the side doon.

AraBrian
31-10-2020, 09:35 AM
Not like them toignore their own situation how many of their 1200 season tickets were the £1 ones ? I tell you how many - icouldnt give a fvck they are skint in lower division dont own their ground dont have a pot to piss in and aint coming up. Certainly wont be going on their site to try and engage in any conversation of this sort. Let alone making up figures and trolling. Would be banned in 3 posts by fat harry the golfer and reggie kray. Now thats a fact >:)

Don't think going on there board would be much fun really and would be massive waste off time to try to explain to them that there club having to reduce there players wages long before we did, and there club paying off employees, and there club needing outside business to pay some player's wages, and there club not owning a ground with no prospect of owning one in the near future, and there club being stuck in the wee league may mean there club is in a worse position than ours and just maybe they should spend there time on there own boards worrying about that.

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 09:39 AM
Don't think going on there board would be much fun really and would be massive waste off time to try to explain to them that there club having to reduce there players wages long before we did, and there club paying off employees, and there club needing outside business to pay some player's wages, and there club not owning a ground with no prospect of owning one in the near future, and there club being stuck in the wee league may mean there club is in a worse position than ours and just maybe they should spend there time on there own boards worrying about that.

If you use the letter A you get banned,if you use it twice as in ADMIN 2 its a global ban and if you post ADMIN 3 you have to play a round of golf with rros.

Shedboy1971
31-10-2020, 09:45 AM
Dont get me wrong normally i like peter. He is welcome but is on a sticky wicket. Wouldnt be tolerated over the road but we are superior in every facet so he should be forgiven.....just now

AraBrian
31-10-2020, 09:56 AM
If you use the letter A you get banned,if you use it twice as in ADMIN 2 its a global ban and if you post ADMIN 3 you have to play a round of golf with rros.

To be fair GB think the peter fella got a bit carried away trying to stick up for the BP guy and compared to the dross one he does seem kind of sane.XD

A. J
31-10-2020, 10:12 AM
Sorry guyz butt his is total bollix, we moan that our team are giving us shyte on the pitch, and yet here we are allowing ourselves to take it off the pitch.

Fuch the dee and their trolls, their troll posts are not welcome here and is nowhere near banter

tHeArAb
31-10-2020, 10:38 AM
You said yesterday it was common knowledge

No I never

BP33 getting roasted for claiming to know the amount of adult and child season tickets you've sold...which I imagine is common knowledge

Stop talking sh*t Peter or you'll be joining your mate Gotti. Banter is banter but you're trolling now. By all means say what you like on your own forum but you're not coming over here and pissing boys off with your endless nonsense.

End of.

GUNBOAT
31-10-2020, 11:20 AM
Stop talking sh*t Peter or you'll be joining your mate Gotti. Banter is banter but you're trolling now. By all means say what you like on your own forum but you're not coming over here and pissing boys off with your endless nonsense.

End of.

Ach for fuch sake is Godfather gone?.

Shedboy1971
31-10-2020, 12:38 PM
Ach for fuch sake is Godfather gone?.

His brains or his signature

North_Coast_Arab
01-11-2020, 04:17 PM
Barcelona apparently heading to Bankruptcy unless a deal with players can be agreed.
According to the Sun !!!!

tHeArAb
18-12-2020, 10:39 AM
"Micky Mellon reveals Dundee United's staff pay cuts but admits players remain locked in wage stand off"

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/micky-mellon-reveals-dundee-uniteds-23185812

offshore_arab83
18-12-2020, 11:20 AM
Looking at the amount of 'staff' we have this will save a good few quid

JamesMcClean
18-12-2020, 11:50 AM
It seems incredible that United are getting pilloried for this, seeing as they’ve really actually done the decent thing and tried to keep wages going as normal as long as humanly possible during incredibly abnormal times. Contrast this with some other clubs, with previous for financial, ahem, ‘irregularities’ who couldnae wait to get wage slashing at the first opportunity.

offshore_arab83
18-12-2020, 01:03 PM
We should have followed all the other clubs and made the cuts in the summer, hindsight eh...

BP33
18-12-2020, 06:28 PM
It seems incredible that United are getting pilloried for this, seeing as they’ve really actually done the decent thing and tried to keep wages going as normal as long as humanly possible during incredibly abnormal times. Contrast this with some other clubs, with previous for financial, ahem, ‘irregularities’ who couldnae wait to get wage slashing at the first opportunity.

I think that’s called, facing up to reality.

JamesMcClean
18-12-2020, 06:40 PM
I think that’s called, facing up to reality.

Clearly you don’t do irony.:D

AraBrian
19-12-2020, 10:38 AM
See part time teams like Arbroath and Alloa are getting £500,000 of tax payers money as a christmas present from wee nic along with hearts who are throwing money about like confetti.While Teams like Hamilton stmirren livi us etc that could really do with some help are getting nothing but can borrow more and increase our debts if we want sounds about right from this goverment.

JamesMcClean
19-12-2020, 10:55 AM
See part time teams like Arbroath and Alloa are getting £500,000 of tax payers money as a christmas present from wee nic along with hearts who are throwing money about like confetti.While Teams like Hamilton stmirren livi us etc that could really do with some help are getting nothing but can borrow more and increase our debts if we want sounds about right from this goverment.

Yeh, totally. If they were going to make some distinction between who gets grants and who gets loans there is no way that it should have been based on a strict divisional basis. Instead it should have been allocated based on the Club’s most recent turnover. That way idiosyncrasies like higher earners such as Hearts (and even the Funsters and the Pars for example) getting free money over teams like Livi and Accies.

AraBrian
19-12-2020, 11:08 AM
Yeh, totally. If they were going to make some distinction between who gets grants and who gets loans there is no way that it should have been based on a strict divisional basis. Instead it should have been allocated based on the Club’s most recent turnover. That way idiosyncrasies like higher earners such as Hearts (and even the Funsters and the Pars for example) getting free money over teams like Livi and Accies.

Can understand they don't want to give free money to teams like septic and rancid who waste millions every season but there are teams like hamilton stjohnston ourselfs etc who don't have money to throw about up to our necks in debt I'd guess and get offered more debt to be fair don't expect much better from this goverment.English did something similar I think and guessing this goverment thinks Hamilton etc get same tv money as liverpool etc.

JamesMcClean
19-12-2020, 11:15 AM
Can understand they don't want to give free money to teams like septic and rancid who waste millions every season but there are teams like hamilton stjohnston ourselfs etc who don't have money to throw about up to our necks in debt I'd guess and get offered more debt to be fair don't expect much better from this goverment.English did something similar I think and guessing this goverment thinks Hamilton etc get same tv money as liverpool etc.

Yep, another short sighted phuck up. Agree totally and as I say the distribution of money should have been based on income not division.We’re watching the slow death of the football and hospitality industries in this country despite the fact that it is clearly obvious that they have absolutely phuck all to do with Covid transmission. After all they have all been pretty well shut down completely for months and months yet Covid numbers are rising. Go figure.

AraBrian
19-12-2020, 12:21 PM
Yep, another short sighted phuck up. Agree totally and as I say the distribution of money should have been based on income not division.We’re watching the slow death of the football and hospitality industries in this country despite the fact that it is clearly obvious that they have absolutely phuck all to do with Covid transmission. After all they have all been pretty well shut down completely for months and months yet Covid numbers are rising. Go figure.

Gave up complaining about pubs being shut when they were only place that was enforcing rules.Why are the spfl going along with this they must know that teams like us are losing a lot more money this season than teams like Arbroath and Alloa.They must also know that teams like Hamilton etc need grants a lot more than hearts.It is good that the lower league teams that need it who are probably them all apart from hearts are getting help but why ignore the teams who probably need it most?Can understand a bit why spfl aint too bothered as not really a big problem for the arse cheeks.

tHeArAb
05-01-2021, 11:18 PM
Players agree wage cuts.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-players-agree-wage-23267528

AraBrian
06-01-2021, 10:18 AM
Players agree wage cuts.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-players-agree-wage-23267528

Good that they have came to an agreement and good that utd waited lot longer than most clubs, players will appreciate utd never cut wages straight away like some other clubs.Notice in there it is mentioned again that utd have an insurance policy that could cover some of there losses utd have seemed to play this down though and not get excited about it like the diddlies does anyone know any more about this?

tHeArAb
06-01-2021, 11:23 AM
Good that they have came to an agreement and good that utd waited lot longer than most clubs, players will appreciate utd never cut wages straight away like some other clubs.Notice in there it is mentioned again that utd have an insurance policy that could cover some of there losses utd have seemed to play this down though and not get excited about it like the diddlies does anyone know any more about this?
Hopefully the players do appreciate it mate. I was a bit surprised to hear they rejected the original offer after being paid 100% for so long. They're well within their rights of course but some clubs made cuts in the summer as you say. Our had the decency to keep paying staff in full.

Arabknight
06-01-2021, 12:57 PM
Good news and another hurdle overcome. Time to concentrate on the team and either get rid or sell a player to hopefully bring in some funds to maybe, and it appears o be a big maybe bring a player or 2.