PDA

View Full Version : Sorba Thomas

Romared
15-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Reds reportedly interested in Bringing him to Oakwell in January Transfer market , The young striker has netted 6 times in 72 games for Borehamwood , Charlton Athletic are also in pursuit of this hotshot !!

pass_and_move
15-11-2020, 12:07 PM
Zorba the Greek!

animallittle3
15-11-2020, 01:21 PM
If the club do any business in January they want to be all over Crewe's young left wing back Harry Pickering who looks a very promising young player in my opinion .

perkytyke
15-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Sorba definitely someone we would be interested in, a striker with 6 goals in 72 from Boreham Wood, If we are surely he’s for the development squad?
Would imagine he would choose Charlton anyway so he can stay down south!

yorkshireborn
16-11-2020, 07:30 AM
6 in 72 not exactly striker form

Young_Nudger
16-11-2020, 10:06 AM
My thoughts are that a deal or deals have been done for a striker/s that can hit the ground running - but the club had to wait until January to seal those deals.
And I’d be shocked if this wasn’t the case.

Gerhard Struber said on a couple of occasions that we need more strikers.
The fans can clearly see we are in need of different types of strikers - especially one that can hold up the ball and bring others into play - so surely to goodness the powers that be at the club can also see this.
Victor maybe the answer - hope so - but then again he might not be.
We need someone in that position that can guarantee a performance.

Romared
16-11-2020, 05:35 PM
To be fair to the lad , he isn't a striker , plays on left or right as a winger , so I'm led to believe ,,
" all we are sayin is Give Vic a Chance "
Harri Kristna ( ex scout )

Ponte_Steve24
17-11-2020, 11:54 AM
If the deals been done for a striker that can hit the ground running I'd hate to see how good a striker who isn't the finished article would be.