PDA

View Full Version : Mario Balotelli in talks with Barnsley

Brin
18-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Just another spoof from the Sun newspaper? No, I don't read The Sun newspaper! I saw this on the gossip page on my phone.

Had to check it out so got this from the Barnsley site.

MARIO BALOTELLI has been in talks with Barnsley about making a sensational move to the South Yorkshire side.

Don’t shoot the messenger but you can The Sun.

I know it’s a joke but someone like him would really upset the dressing room.

Always remember Balotelli has a sulking non smiling individual with a temperament to match. Played 16 times for Liverpool scoring only once and they soon got rid. Faired better previously at Man City scoring 20 times in 54 appearances.

More from Andy Giddings- Andy Giddings
@Gids1980
Understand there is some truth to reports that #barnsleyfc enquired as to the poss of signing free agent Mario Balotelli, but lead to believe that’s as far as it went. The Reds spoke to the Italian’s agent Mino Raiola re the player. Strange but in this case true.

Grist_To_The_Mill
18-11-2020, 12:53 PM
Just another spoof from the Sun newspaper? No, I don't read The Sun newspaper! I saw this on the gossip page on my phone.

Had to check it out so got this from the Barnsley site.

MARIO BALOTELLI has been in talks with Barnsley about making a sensational move to the South Yorkshire side.

Don’t shoot the messenger but you can The Sun.

I know it’s a joke but someone like him would really upset the dressing room.

Always remember Balotelli has a sulking non smiling individual with a temperament to match. Played 16 times for Liverpool scoring only once and they soon got rid. Faired better previously at Man City scoring 20 times in 54 appearances.

More from Andy Giddings- Andy Giddings
@Gids1980
Understand there is some truth to reports that #barnsleyfc enquired as to the poss of signing free agent Mario Balotelli, but lead to believe that’s as far as it went. The Reds spoke to the Italian’s agent Mino Raiola re the player. Strange but in this case true.

Barnsley agent - Hi Mino, how’s it going?
Mino Raiola - ah, so so, a bit quiet, how’s it going over there?
Barnsley agent - quiet here, hoping to offload some driftwood when the transfer window reopens, are you the same?
Mino - yeah still trying to get a club for that non smiling individual Balotelli
Barnsley agent - good luck with that
Mino - yeah right,

flourbasher
18-11-2020, 01:42 PM
I would imagine he would be Warney's player from hell

Monday - set sofa on fire
Tuesday - missed training because flew home
Wednesday - phone doesn't work
Thursday - photographed nightclubbing in Monaco
Friday - missed bus to away game as he was tired / arrested depending on which week of the season it was

Repeat until contract terminated

Lolmorgan
18-11-2020, 03:56 PM
Why always me, because the cap fits Mario.Another one that thought he was great,perhaps he could have been but we will never know.

CAMiller
18-11-2020, 04:53 PM
Reminds me of the days the Barnsley players used to rent the terraced house next door to my Aunt on Oakwell Terrace within a stone's throw of the ground. Had an outside toilet. Not sure it would suit Mario but my daughter in Dodworth could probably put him up in the spare room. She even has an indoor toilet and is only 50 yards from the chippy so he might be tempted.

Lolmorgan
18-11-2020, 06:21 PM
Reminds me of the days the Barnsley players used to rent the terraced house next door to my Aunt on Oakwell Terrace within a stone's throw of the ground. Had an outside toilet. Not sure it would suit Mario but my daughter in Dodworth could probably put him up in the spare room. She even has an indoor toilet and is only 50 yards from the chippy so he might be tempted.

Does she sell Mazda's CAM. ;D

CAMiller
18-11-2020, 06:24 PM

No but she lives 50 yards from the man who does XD

Lolmorgan
18-11-2020, 06:31 PM
No but she lives 50 yards from the man who does XD
50yrds does he sell chips as well. ;D

Grist_To_The_Mill
18-11-2020, 07:32 PM

No, sea shells

MillerBill
18-11-2020, 07:41 PM
More like Mario's Pizzas.😃😃

avondalemiller
18-11-2020, 09:26 PM
Our lasses brother was stationed in Ferrara, between Venice and Bologna. Local team SPAL were playing Brescia in a relegation match. When they came out and went for a pint and discussing how the match went,(SPAL lost and got relegated last season). Both remarked that the black lad for Brescia looked the business.............it was Mario Balotteli another bloke told them.

Brescia failed to renew the contract after relegation. WIKI says he's training with a Serie D side......

great_fire
18-11-2020, 09:58 PM
They did sign Mido.

That didn't go well.

CASPER-64-FRANK
18-11-2020, 10:06 PM
Been told Mario Balotelli is opening an Italian restaurant on Pontefract Road, near Oakwell......

Well he would do if he could work out the Dingle Dialect..❤️