PDA

View Full Version : Tony Pulls and his excuses

Acido
12-12-2020, 11:19 PM
Hey up lads, howz it going.
I'm in a good booozy mood tonight lol, because we've finally managed to roast the porky pigs away at Pigswillsbrough. :p

But their boss Tony Putrid has been making excuses etc, and apparently he's likened us to a Wimbledon style team!.
Was he always this much of a boring plonker when it came to after match comments ?. :O

Yarmbaggie
13-12-2020, 08:51 AM
Just be grateful he is the Sheff W boss ACIDO.

It will be best the best appointment for any Barnsley supporter. The guy is a dinosaur and his comments, before, after and during any match will be boring so just enjoy, he won’t be there very long.

SwedishBaggie
13-12-2020, 09:51 AM
Hey up lads, howz it going.
I'm in a good booozy mood tonight lol, because we've finally managed to roast the porky pigs away at Pigswillsbrough. :p

But their boss Tony Putrid has been making excuses etc, and apparently he's likened us to a Wimbledon style team!.
Was he always this much of a boring plonker when it came to after match comments ?. :O

Hi Acido mate - good win yesterday! 😊

Pulisaurus accusing another team of ”boring football”, that’s a bit rich, to say the least. His teams have always played Barcelona-esque, haven’t they...!? 😳😎

”Was he always this much of a boring plonker when it came to after match comments?” Yes, he was...

Bombers right foot
13-12-2020, 10:55 AM
Ignore him, he’s something from the very ancient past, he makes inane comments and believes them, aka Donald ‘barking’ Trump, both Dinosaurs and to be ignored.

Acido
13-12-2020, 08:10 PM
I see hes still not very popular on here then lol. Some managers have the class to admit defeat decently, and then theres blokes like Pulis who does indeed sound like summat out of the dark ages.

Bombers right foot
13-12-2020, 09:37 PM
The moron ripped the heart out of Albion, it took two seasons before we recovered, he also did the same to Boro, look what a mess they were left in last season, sadly Sheff Wed will suffer the same fate.

Acido
13-12-2020, 10:45 PM
I must admit Bomber mate, I cant and wont feel much sympathy towards the Sheffdy Wensdy pigs lol. Its just the way it is with us Tykes. :p
But it does make me wonder why he/Pulis keeps getting hired when hes got such a bad track record.