PDA

View Full Version : Fat Sam

Bombers right foot
16-12-2020, 09:42 AM
Due to co commentate today for Talksport, this has now been cancelled

astle71
16-12-2020, 09:54 AM
Bilic sacked and FAT SAM will be sacked in April thats the word before it happens go F uck your self you little Chinese Runt.

phild
16-12-2020, 10:07 AM
Is he still fat? He has a dodgy heart and so he really shouldn't be fat.

viaductbaggies
16-12-2020, 11:25 AM
Think we’ll concede less and we couldn’t score any fewer so things can only improve 🤷*♂️

billsbest
16-12-2020, 11:40 AM
He is another dinosaur like Pullis and not the man to take our club forward.

DaveP67 is back!
16-12-2020, 11:42 AM
He is another dinosaur like Pullis and not the man to take our club forward.

Agree we have that bloke already ffs 😞

TipperaryBaggie
16-12-2020, 03:09 PM
It appears that he has verbally agreed to take the job.

phild
16-12-2020, 03:43 PM
It appears that he has verbally agreed to take the job.

Looks like it Tipp

Here is the link

https://tinyurl.com/y9m9hr3y

kettering_baggie
16-12-2020, 03:59 PM
I will get my welcome in early..........

.......F**k off Fat Sam.

DaveP67 is back!
16-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Sam Allardyce has verbally agreed to become the next West Brom manager, Sky Sports News has been told, and his appointment is expected to be confirmed on Wednesday.

The final details of his contract are still being drawn up, but there is broad agreement on an 18-month-deal, which includes a break clause at the end of this season if Albion are relegated

DaveP67 is back!
16-12-2020, 04:00 PM
Sam Allardyce has verbally agreed to become the next West Brom manager, Sky Sports News has been told, and his appointment is expected to be confirmed on Wednesday.

The final details of his contract are still being drawn up, but there is broad agreement on an 18-month-deal, which includes a break clause at the end of this season if Albion are relegated

I am disgusted with the owners and board at my club!

Bombers right foot
16-12-2020, 04:41 PM

Roll on relegation, 18months of Allerdyce is more than any supporter should suffer, Pulisball was bad, but this guy is worse, club gone backwards 10 years with this ridiculous appointment

mickd1961
16-12-2020, 04:42 PM
I will get my welcome in early..........

.......F**k off Fat Sam.

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Classic Kets......bravo 😆😆😆😆

Leicesterbaggie
16-12-2020, 04:59 PM
In fairness, I don't think that Allardyce is quite the dinosaur that Pulis is. Yes, he'll organise us defensively and does like to get the ball into the opposition's area quickly.
If the club think that this is the correct course of action, so be it, but I don't think that we have covered ourselves with glory in how Bilic has been treated. He deserved more respect than he has received in how he has been dismissed. As many of you have already stated, the club has not benefitted in any way, shape or form under Lai's tenure. The sooner we are rid of him, the better.

phild
16-12-2020, 05:10 PM
How two clubs have employed the same four managers in the last decade
Crystal Palace

Tony Pulis - Nov 23 2013 - Aug 15 2014

Alan Pardew - Jan 3 2015 to December 22 2016

Sam Allardyce - Dec 23 2016 - May 23 2017

Roy Hodgson - Sept 12 2017 - present

West Brom

Roy Hodgson - Feb 11 2011 - May 13 2012

Tony Pulis - Jan 1 2015 - Nov 20 2017

Alan Pardew - Nov 29 2017 to April 2 2018

Sam Allardyce - likely to be in place by the weekend

Barrera
16-12-2020, 05:11 PM
Sad to see Bilic go .... liked him as a character ...... but it’s a results business ..... and the major signings like Diangana and Grant were his decisions .... actually we could do a lot worse than Sam ...... at least he has experience, is a good defence organiser and will not stand any messing ..... so not as despondent as some on here ..... Howe or Pearson would have been OK too .... just been confirmed Sam is IN

Joy_Division
16-12-2020, 05:12 PM
If he makes us harder to beat and he gets the ball and players forward quicker with a higher ratio of opportunites for goals with more balls into the opposition box then surely that is what we want. I don't know if he can do it with the players he has at his disposal but if he is appointed then all we can do is wish him well and hope he can do a good job. Personally, I am disappointed Bilic has gone even though I began to question his team selection and subs. But I was under the impression when he signed he was given 2 seasons to get us into the Premiership and he did it in 1. So I think he should have had the chance to keep us up.

Albionic68
16-12-2020, 05:19 PM
How two clubs have employed the same four managers in the last decade
Crystal Palace

Tony Pulis - Nov 23 2013 - Aug 15 2014

Alan Pardew - Jan 3 2015 to December 22 2016

Sam Allardyce - Dec 23 2016 - May 23 2017

Roy Hodgson - Sept 12 2017 - present

West Brom

Roy Hodgson - Feb 11 2011 - May 13 2012

Tony Pulis - Jan 1 2015 - Nov 20 2017

Alan Pardew - Nov 29 2017 to April 2 2018

Sam Allardyce - likely to be in place by the weekend

That's freakish. And although he predated all of those former managers Palace also had an owner with an orange face. Which as everyone knows is practically yellow. It's like something from the Twilight Zone. Al's going to be over this like a starving man with a Chinese takeaway XD .

WBA1955
16-12-2020, 05:26 PM
I am disappointed how the club have handled Bilic, and i am not really a fan of Sam.
On social media i have seen fan's saying that they are finished with the club.
That's daft, player's and manager's come and go but the club is in our DNA.

DaveP67 is back!
16-12-2020, 05:31 PM
I am disappointed how the club have handled Bilic, and i am not really a fan of Sam.

You are right on that area, managers and owners are brief custodians I just wish they acknowledged that. I’ll never be done with the club but boy am I angry with the owners...

Baggiemadguern
16-12-2020, 05:31 PM
It never amazes me how this club can attract great managers like Roy Hodgson and Slaven Bilic.

It never amazes me how this club can attract footballing dinosaurs like Tony Pulis and Sam Allardyce.

It never amazes me how some in football stab others in the back. Obviously Allardyce was happy to see Slaven undermined and was obviously waiting in the wings having been interviewed etc. Shame on you Allardyce and shame on West Bromwich Albion and even greater shame on Lai a two faced sneaky little man in my view.

I should not be shocked though as we are, in my own opinion, owned and run by inept fools.

Almost want to stop following the club but after doing so for in excess of 50 years that may be harder than I think. However, no more merchandise for me and family from here on in, at least until Lai has gone.

saltnshake
16-12-2020, 05:34 PM
Yes not totally against the appointment just really disappointed with the treatment of Billic he deserved far more respect than he got, everyone says it will be long ball but we don't have the players for that style.

baggieal
16-12-2020, 05:36 PM

I think Bilic will be a happy man Des as I think he wanted out at the end and his contract will be paid up. Don’t like Allardyce but if we are to stay in the league - he’s the best person for this position. Fat Sam likes money so he will make a damn good go of keeping us up for a fat bonus payment! Liking or not liking a person is not relevant if they do the job successfully. I did like Bilic but being ruthless you have to question the lack of points and differing formations/subs week in week out.

WBA1955
16-12-2020, 05:59 PM
Yes Al, the reason the fan's liked Bilic was because he was a nice bloke and full of charisma.
I am sorry to see him go and i still like him.
But any other manager, say Pulis or Pardew would have been crucified by the fan's for the recent run of form.
The owners are certainly to blame for the lack of funds and indeed interest, but I think Allardyce would have done better in the window and that is why he has been appointed now.
At the end of the day our squad isn't good enough for this level, so it will be a miracle to keep us up, but maybe it's a time for method instead of flair.
You can't make a silk purse from a Sows ear.

holmleighchris
16-12-2020, 06:10 PM
We signed a number of players who did well in the Championship last season (several for us) and expected them to do the business in the Prem. I don't know whether this was down to Bilic or the board but it was never going to work out. Those players were loaned out for a reason.

Johnny on the spot 1
16-12-2020, 06:20 PM
The Bottom line for me is Big Sam wouldn't have come to us if he hadn't been promised money , & we need new players in so hopefully its quite a bit , so we can get better quality in & give us at least some sort of a chance , wouldn't have been my choice but Bilics not coming back so let's get behind him ,

baggieal
16-12-2020, 06:28 PM
The Bottom line for me is Big Sam wouldn't have come to us if he hadn't been promised money , & we need new players in so hopefully its quite a bit , so we can get better quality in & give us at least some sort of a chance , wouldn't have been my choice but Bilics not coming back so let's get behind him ,

You are right Johnny! Fat Sam is not a fool - if he didn't think he could keep us up - he would not have come! There will be a huge bonus payment for avoiding relegation and he likes money. The Villa game is huge because of 3 points and playing getting confidence high going into other matches. We do need 6 points from the next 3 games.

mickd1961
16-12-2020, 07:13 PM
The Fulham and Palace games cooked Slav’s goose.

If you think of the Man U, Spurs and Chelsea games alone Slav’s reign should be yielding at least another 4 points at this time.

He came within a whisker of a very acceptable start.

Albionic68
17-12-2020, 08:41 AM
The Fulham and Palace games cooked Slav’s goose.

If you think of the Man U, Spurs and Chelsea games alone Slav’s reign should be yielding at least another 4 points at this time.

He came within a whisker of a very acceptable start.

A close shave in games of fine margins but points make prizes. All of the very best Slaven, Villa next up though. Into 'em Albion. COYB.