PDA

View Full Version : Biased highlights.

soulman101
20-12-2020, 09:48 PM
Didn't show the villa tackle. Shows greasy jack on the floor rubbing the outside of his right leg. Livermoore won the ball , looked worse than it was . If it's bad you usually see a reaction from the bench and other players. Another game ruined by VAR.
https://www.skysports.com/football/w-brom-vs-a-villa/report/428976
Glad I watched it on mute, the highlights were bad enough, Hoddle fair but the other tw@t

baggieal
20-12-2020, 09:52 PM
Didn't show the villa tackle. Shows greasy jack on the floor rubbing the outside of his right leg. Livermoore won the ball , looked worse than it was . If it's bad you usually see a reaction from the bench and other players. Another game ruined by VAR.
https://www.skysports.com/football/w-brom-vs-a-villa/report/428976

Shocking over the top challenge though which was needless so Livermore gets no sympathy from me and he must be incredibly thick to have done this!

wbaliquidator
20-12-2020, 10:03 PM
Liverless red card all day long.
Cant rely on him .... and Captain as well
Not fit for purpose
Villa have lots of luck against us at the best of times but trying to play most of the game with 10 men ( thats if you count the ones on the pitch ! ) what can you expect.
Fine him at least 3 months salary - one for ever game he will miss

Leicesterbaggie
20-12-2020, 11:28 PM
Look, it's hard enough for us to win a match with eleven men, let alone ten. This is the third game that we've had a man sent off. We don't do it late on either, we do it in the first half. Brain dead!!

soulman101
20-12-2020, 11:34 PM
Sam said in comments after the game, he told them before the match no more red cards or sloppy goals. He's going to see who's good enough for the arm band and if they are they can keep it.
Not a man to mess with.

Leicesterbaggie
20-12-2020, 11:59 PM
Sam said in comments after the game, he told them before the match no more red cards or sloppy goals. He's going to see who's good enough for the arm band and if they are they can keep it.
Not a man to mess with.

Yes, but who is he going to give it to? It needs to be someone who is sure of his place. That means Johnstone, Gallagher or Pereira. I don't think it should be a 'keeper, someone on loan and Pereira's not the right person. Just another problem. Where does it end?

boingy
21-12-2020, 08:37 AM
Good solid tackle, no contact. Greasy jack rolls around like there was. We might as well start with 10 men. Or just say don’t tackle. I noticed that O’shea Pulled out of a tackle in the penalty area because he was petrified of VAR. ruined the game. Diangana could have had his leg snapped in half. Nothing.

baggieal
21-12-2020, 09:00 AM
Good solid tackle, no contact. Greasy jack rolls around like there was. We might as well start with 10 men. Or just say don’t tackle. I noticed that O’shea Pulled out of a tackle in the penalty area because he was petrified of VAR. ruined the game. Diangana could have had his leg snapped in half. Nothing.

Terrible tackle on Diangana and he should have gone. Livermore went in like a mad man and over the ball - had there been contact it would have been a leg breaker. Pathetic challenge which was absolutely needless - he deserved to go! Can't defend it and to be honest Livermore and Sawyers are a big part of the problem and especially Sawyers - one of the worst and laziest players seen for a long time!

Unlike Slaven, I don't think Fat Sam will put up with players like Sawyers and Grant who contribute nothing!