PDA

View Full Version : Covid effects some peoples brain cells

soulman101
02-01-2021, 11:43 AM
Here's a good example.
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9105183/Maskless-crowd-chant-Covid-hoax-outside-St-Thomass-Hospital.html

mickd1961
02-01-2021, 12:32 PM
It makes you want to weep seeing these morons.

How dispiriting for the doctors and nurses.

Q165
02-01-2021, 01:30 PM
It disgusts me. I know somebody who went into hospital on 23 December and died on Boxing Day. His son has now tested positive. I mentioned a few days ago the personal account of somebody who just about lived but who has been devastatingly affected. I am more convinced than ever that some of the real life stories about the dreadful impact of this illness should be broadcast for all to see including those ignorant ****s.

WBA1955
02-01-2021, 01:37 PM
Even if Covid had been on the decline places would still have been in lockdown, simply because people can't be responsible for their actions.

wbaliquidator
02-01-2021, 01:55 PM
We all have a right to freedom of speech
So here’s my view
Round them all up
Inject them with a lethal injection
Recycle their organs to well deserving members in our society.

Bombers right foot
02-01-2021, 02:13 PM
Sadly, low intelligence people who have the concentration span of a goldfish are causing infection rates to rise, this is impacting on the treatment of cancer patients who urgently need their treatment.
The morons shown in the video should be traced, named and shamed and as Covid doesn’t exist in their eyes, refused vaccination.
Shameful lowlife scum.

stripes39
02-01-2021, 02:40 PM
It seems whatever the cause, there's always crowds of useful idiots who buy in to conspiracy theories left right and centre. I'd imagine the same crowd were on the BLM marches during the last lockdown. I feel so sorry for people having to watch these morons who have lost people to this disease. The one thing these protestors have in common, their self-entitlement knows no bounds. Where were the police when these idiots were harassing NHS staff?

DaveP67 is back!
02-01-2021, 03:01 PM
These idiots should be made to work a shift in ICU, just the one cleaning up etc they would see the impact then...

kettering_baggie
02-01-2021, 03:04 PM
Yes, make them clean the wards, no PPE would need to be wasted on them as they think it’s all a hoax. They just might then change their minds when they themselves are choking to death.

Barrera
02-01-2021, 06:22 PM
Absolutely disgusting. Trouble is we are way too soft in this country. Plus we seem to have this underbelly of mindless morons .... more so than any other country I can think of. Makes you feel ashamed to be British.

westcountryvillain
02-01-2021, 08:27 PM
I've been a sceptic of some of the information being fed our way by the Government since March, all from the comfort of my armchair.

But to see these stupid tw@ts turn up en masse outside a hospital treating sick people with staff working their socks off and in the season of goodwill makes me sick. They and others like them will all need the emergency services one day & will be the first ones bleating when they haven't the capacity to do so due to their own ignorance.

Police and ambulance workers are regularly attacked doing their job, it's a f'in crazy crazy world.