PDA

View Full Version : Three Kings

Scum-Triumphant
24-01-2021, 11:01 PM
A must watch for football fans. A documentary film about Bill Shankley, Matt Busby and Jock Stein dominated domestic and European football and their great friendship all born within a few miles of each other and were all ex miners before shaping 3 of the biggest clubs in Britain.

I can’t recommend it enough.

Grist_To_The_Mill
24-01-2021, 11:49 PM
A must watch for football fans. A documentary film about Bill Shankley, Matt Busby and Jock Stein dominated domestic and European football and their great friendship all born within a few miles of each other and were all ex miners before shaping 3 of the biggest clubs in Britain.

Yes good isn’t it

Also recommended is “The Lawman” Denis Law’s story of his time in football. Currently showing on Sky Documentaries

millertop
25-01-2021, 07:46 AM
Yes seen The lawman, will have a look at three kings

gm_gm
25-01-2021, 08:57 AM

Will have to watch it, wouldn’t like to be on the receiving end from any of them

sota
26-01-2021, 02:56 PM
Sounds like this is right up my alley. Will look out for this, thanks for the recommendation.