PDA

View Full Version : UnitedMad logging in problem

stokearab
25-01-2021, 09:42 PM
Is it just me? Been ejected twice on my normal password. Now on a temporary password. What a hassle, tried for ages.

Shedboy1971
26-01-2021, 02:45 PM
its a sign Stoke. Have you been nasty to Terry? He loves a bit of authority and i do think he thinks you live in the Ferry not Spain.

TerryTheTerror
26-01-2021, 03:45 PM
its a sign Stoke. Have you been nasty to Terry? He loves a bit of authority and i do think he thinks you live in the Ferry not Spain.

Not guilty, I'm guessing user error, or brexit. XD

Jim_Jam
26-01-2021, 05:35 PM
I have two friends who can't register and I have tried registering for them but couldn't. It seems some devices/computers don't work for UnitedMad registration.
ps not had any problem logging in,

stokearab
26-01-2021, 06:26 PM
I have two friends who can't register and I have tried registering for them but couldn't. It seems some devices/computers don't work for UnitedMad registration.

It was a strange one. It was quiet on the board at the time so I assumed it was a United Mad problem, seems not.

I opened the page as normal (I'm permanently logged in, never log out) and I was told I had to register on the FootyMad admin page. Followed the instructions there and there's a question you have to answer which is "What is the first of England Manager"

So I guessed at the answer as Gareth Southgate and I was booted away. Then I found a link which asked me if I was Stokearab. I thought about this then said aye and I clicked and got back on straight away.

Then got booted out again even though I was logged in. So went through the process for the second time but had to ask for a temporary password to get back in.

Dedication....🧡

offshore_arab83
26-01-2021, 07:50 PM

They tried google chrome mate? Tell them to give that a go or possibly could be an issue with their email addresses