PDA

View Full Version : Wayne Rooney accuses Tony Stewart

Paul Davis (Advertiser)
03-02-2021, 10:11 PM
https://bit.ly/3jhogM8

BramleyMiller58
03-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Rooney - “It's a bit disappointing but I suppose he works in different ways to us.”

Sure does.
He pays his players and staff

Grumpy King of the West
03-02-2021, 10:14 PM
Lol, I was just about to type the exact same thing Bramley 🤣

Grist_To_The_Mill
03-02-2021, 10:15 PM
Rooney - “It's a bit disappointing but I suppose he works in different ways to us.”

Sure does.
He pays his players and staff

Boom boom XD

mygiddypant
03-02-2021, 10:20 PM
So it's classless to show some enthusiasm and emotion? Perhaps Rooney could learn something from our 12th man.

MillerBill
03-02-2021, 10:25 PM
By the way where's their chairman?

flourbasher
03-02-2021, 10:26 PM
Classic deflectionary tactics from a Manager who's team have been trounced by a club on a fraction of their budget.

Takes the heat out of some difficult questions as to what happened on the pitch.

That's actually quite clever from Rooney. I didn't think he was as switched on as that

rolymiller
03-02-2021, 10:28 PM
Rooney:"We are quick enough to have a go at fans for using language and being offensive on the side, but you don't expect it from the chairman.

"I wouldn't expect it from our owners or board, so it is a bit disappointing."

flourbasher
03-02-2021, 10:32 PM
I wonder if Tone mentioned the granny :O

PerigordMiller
03-02-2021, 10:33 PM
All that I could hear was the usual 'come on Rotherham' .... was there more?

Rooney calling someone classless, is like, well Linekar calling someone smarmy ...

avondalemiller
03-02-2021, 10:34 PM
....hahaha, he's a really upstanding person with his track record to comment on someone else.............poor loser.

P.S. isn't it his brother what does the " come on Rotherham"?......sure i read it somewhere.

CAMiller
03-02-2021, 10:34 PM
I wonder if Tone mentioned the granny :O

He probably misheard him. TS was saying we took the gilt edged chances and Rooney thought he called him a GILF edged chancer XD

Godsend.F.C.
03-02-2021, 10:43 PM
Tony Stewart and Terry Stewart won't be losing any sleep over Rooney's remarks. That I can guarantee.

sawmiller
03-02-2021, 11:16 PM
He probably misheard him. TS was saying we took the gilt edged chances and Rooney thought he called him a GILF edged chancer XD

XD

quality!

crashbang
03-02-2021, 11:53 PM
thanks Tony for winding up that granny shagging. rug wearing .bad losing. **** stain

MagyarMiller
04-02-2021, 12:24 AM
thanks Tony for winding up that granny shagging. rug wearing .bad losing. **** stain

Looks like Rooney wants to think himself lucky Crash wasn't on the sidelines ;D

That's Wayne Rooney the very embodiment of class, of course.

BigLadonOS
04-02-2021, 04:13 AM
Looks like Rooney wants to think himself lucky Crash wasn't on the sidelines ;D

That's Wayne Rooney the very embodiment of class, of course.

Class?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO5N70cTPmY

clarkey1974
04-02-2021, 09:11 AM
No they won’t and if it winds up the opponents manager that much i for one won’t mind if it continues..

If I was anyone from Derby I”d be more worried about the distinct lack of football manager knowledge after a defeat like that..well at least he knew names of his players that he brought on and took off..but probably need more than just we made some subs..talk about a name getting you a job..

And Only Rooney could let the crowd get to him in a game behind closed doors..must be hard to go from the top of the game to managing Man City nursery club...

Gainsbro_Miller
04-02-2021, 09:27 AM
Quote of the day nominee..."Only Rooney could let the crowd get to him in a game behind closed doors.."

:)

millersrus
04-02-2021, 09:39 AM
XD
That’s a cracker

Townerslovechild
04-02-2021, 11:13 AM
Shrek,where's Donkey ?
Oh..sorry they were on the pitch last night.

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 11:35 AM
Paul Davis
@paulm_davis
#rufc chairman Tony Stewart "totally refutes" there was any poor language used by him or his party at last night's #rufc v Derby clash at NYS. Describes song sung by a director at the end of 3-0 Millers win as "friendly banter". This and more online shortly.

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 11:38 AM
From twitter:

Colleen's been to collect him from NYS!

PMSL;D

avondalemiller
04-02-2021, 11:40 AM

Colleen's been to collect him from NYS!

..............brilliant..............

millertop
04-02-2021, 11:53 AM
He said he doesn’t want to talk about it then goes on to mention it in every inter he did.
calls TS classless.

You just couldn’t make him up could you.

If he’s talking about the one who is constantly shouting ‘come on Rotherham’ then he owes TS an apology because it isn’t him is it? I thought it was Terry his brother

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 11:58 AM
Weve all got a brother who embarrasses as well😉😁

MagyarMiller
04-02-2021, 12:05 PM
I was just looking on a Derby forum and saw these posts.

''What did their chairman do / say / eat...?''

''Continuous loud stream of foul and offensive language.''

WR: "We are quick enough to have a go at fans for using (bad) language or being offensive on the side but you don’t expect it from the chairman. I wouldn’t expect it from our owners or our board. It’s a bit disappointing but I suppose he works in different ways to us.”

No reference as to the source of that, but I find it very difficult to believe.

PokerMillersSwinton
04-02-2021, 12:17 PM
I would be worried about staying in this league, Derby are woeful and are in danger of dropping to lg 1 .Rooney despite his obvious quality on the pitch isn't the brightest off it and his football knowledge managerial wise could be a massive ******* dropped by derby . Deflection tactics already after 4 games in charge. Worrying times for the rams . If ever a name got you a job ..

On a side note how good does Crooks look when he drives at players . Imagine been a defender with the tree bearing down on you .

Grist_To_The_Mill
04-02-2021, 12:33 PM
I was just looking on a Derby forum and saw these posts.

''What did their chairman do / say / eat...?''

''Continuous loud stream of foul and offensive language.''

WR: "We are quick enough to have a go at fans for using (bad) language or being offensive on the side but you don’t expect it from the chairman. I wouldn’t expect it from our owners or our board. It’s a bit disappointing but I suppose he works in different ways to us.”

No reference as to the source of that, but I find it very difficult to believe.

It's the last time Tony invites the local vicar to the match.

WanChaiMiller
04-02-2021, 12:48 PM
Did Frog sneak in to the Directors Box?

howdydoo
04-02-2021, 01:11 PM
How can this bloke accuse anyone of lacking class?