PDA

View Full Version : Tony Stewart responds to Wayne Rooney claims

Paul Davis (Advertiser)
04-02-2021, 11:59 AM
https://bit.ly/3oO5e12

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 12:10 PM
Indeed there are too many bad losers when we beat teams in this league. Only the bristol c manager has given us any credit this year when we beat em. So respect to him. If they lose they have to look at themselves and their tactics on the day. We are not gonna roll over for them in this league whether we win or not. Championship teams should know this. If they dont then dont be surprised if we beat em.

As for derby fans saying they wunt want to watch our style of play every week i would say i would every time ie a bit of heart and passion and a team who always gives 100% for the manager and fans. Nobody can ask more from footballers.

BigLadonOS
04-02-2021, 01:08 PM
As for derby fans saying they wunt want to watch our style of play every week i would say i would every time ie a bit of heart and passion and a team who always gives 100% for the manager and fans. Nobody can ask more from footballers.

Are they kidding? We played some great stuff last night allong with some rough stuff but If they had come out to play football where was it because they played very little of it on the floor unless you count the sideways passing at the back. In the middle of the park their midfield hardly touched the ball all game.

I'm just glad I dont have to watch Derby every week because that would do my head in.

UTM!

flourbasher
04-02-2021, 01:42 PM
Bristol's Manager used to play for us so that might be where the respect came from.
He was effectively an employee of Tony and a work colleague of Paul Warne at the time

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 02:28 PM
It must have been hurtful to be described as "lacking class" by a man who cheated on his wife with prostitutes.

flourbasher
04-02-2021, 02:48 PM
It must have been hurtful to be described as "lacking class" by a man who cheated on his wife with prostitutes.

...and he's mistaken on identifying the individual and lying in what was said.
So unless he apologises then the tables have turned and he's the one lacking any class

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 04:46 PM
"It was only a bit of banter" is a bit discredited nowadays as a defence, thanks to it's use by innumerable ***ual harassers

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 05:29 PM
I wonder how Pullis will react to a couple of verses of "wings of a sparrow" when our third goes in at Hillsborough

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 05:33 PM
I wonder how Pullis will react to a couple of verses of "wings of a sparrow" when our third goes in at Hillsborough

Pullis? Have I been thru a time warp Wrinks?>;)

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 05:35 PM

With Pusillanimity at how his name's been spelt I should think

Lolmorgan
04-02-2021, 05:40 PM

He will probably think thank feck I’m not there anymore get a another one. ;D

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 05:44 PM
Pullis? Have I been thru a time warp Wrinks?>;)

Oops - senior moment. I meant Monk

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 05:50 PM
We all have em wrinks.>;)

Brin
04-02-2021, 05:58 PM
Oops - senior moment. I meant Monk

Monk?....he's gone too. Wrinks what's happening pal?

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 06:00 PM
Monk?....he's gone too. Wrinks what's happening pal?

A joke Brin (not me - the post)

rolymiller
04-02-2021, 06:03 PM
To be fair I aint gorra clue who their manager is at the moment. Dont think they know themselves. Thompson? Done alreight so far for em. He will prob be the cheap option

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 06:10 PM

You should have thrown a couple of bums and a few tits in Wrinks.

CAMiller
04-02-2021, 06:19 PM
To be fair I aint gorra clue who their manager is at the moment. Dont think they know themselves. Thompson? Done alreight so far for em. He will prob be the cheap option

Throughout football the cheap option is becoming quite fashionable and quite successful, a bit like Tesco did eventually in the shopping world.

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 06:39 PM
Getting back on piste so to speak, How could anyone take lessons in class from a guy who named his four sons Kai, Klay, Kit and Cass.
I bet Ku, Klux and Klan are just waiting in the wings

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 06:44 PM
Getting back on piste so to speak, How could anyone take lessons in class from a guy who named his four sons Kai, Klay, Kit and Cass.
I bet Ku, Klux and Klan are just waiting in the wings
Klit Klot and Klap are likely to have tough schooldays

Pattylallacks2
04-02-2021, 06:47 PM
Klit Klot and Klap are likely to have tough schooldays

Especially if they resemble turnip head

Brin
04-02-2021, 06:49 PM

XD...yes I realised that after I'd posted and revisited it...oops!

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 07:01 PM
XD...yes I realised that after I'd posted and revisited it...oops!

No problem mate. The shame is that the utterly hilarious scenario, I put forward, of our directors singing"wings of a sparrow" at Hillsborough got lost because I messed up by forgetting that Tony Putrid had departed the sty. Schoolboy error on my part. "Accuracy is the first rule of comedy Spike" to paraphrase a fellow Thryberghite

Brin
04-02-2021, 07:10 PM
No problem mate. The shame is that the utterly hilarious scenario, I put forward, of our directors singing"wings of a sparrow" at Hillsborough got lost because I messed up by forgetting that Tony Putrid had departed the sty. Schoolboy error on my part. "Accuracy is the first rule of comedy Spike" to paraphrase a fellow Thryberghite

Indeed it is. As for Rooney if he's finding it hard in football management he might want to try taking UP a career as a rugby Manager......
at least he'll get to work with hookers all day long.

Archiemiller
04-02-2021, 07:21 PM

Alka-seltzer setting in pal.?

MillersTime
04-02-2021, 07:34 PM
Not relevant to this thread but didn't want to start another.... does Olosunde have an extension in his contract beyond this summer? If the worst happens and we go back down I don't think he would be coming with given his performances

wrinkly
04-02-2021, 07:43 PM
Alka-seltzer setting in pal.?
Must be Arch. Although I don't exactly keep my finger on the pulse regarding all things porcine I did know that he had departed the sty - and forgot. Now what did I come in the kitchen for?

Brin
04-02-2021, 07:45 PM
Must be Arch. Although I don't exactly keep my finger on the pulse regarding all things porcine I did know that he had departed the sty - and forgot. Now what did I come in the kitchen for?

Alka-seltzer?

LincsMiller
04-02-2021, 08:30 PM
Its turning into a series,,,,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbCCWXWHKqM

crashbang
04-02-2021, 09:51 PM
Tony Stewart has more class in his little finger than that ball sack.

Grist_To_The_Mill
05-02-2021, 01:03 AM
Rooney is now adding to the line of opposition managers that we’ve seriously pissed off

Long may it continue

Kevin291269
05-02-2021, 08:55 AM
Of course Rooney has class!!! Theres numerous grannies in Liverpool can concur to that....especially after he told them to keep the change from a fiver

Brin
05-02-2021, 09:20 AM
Its turning into a series,,,,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbCCWXWHKqM

Does he realise how stupid he's making himself look for attempting to laud the blame onto an opposing club's chairman for his team losing XD.

For the record Tony Stewart wasn't shouting 'Come on Rotherham' and singing about April, he's far more professional that that. Rooney comes across as a mardy arse and sounds like someone who hasn't realised how hard football Management is and may he continue to fail, if that's his attitude for not taking the blame himself.

flourbasher
05-02-2021, 10:16 AM
It's like groundhog day

Colleen: Did you win
Silence
Colleen: How many did you lose by?
Silence
Colleen : Who did you lose to?
Silence
Colleen: Not tinpot fc again
Silence
Colleen: I'll make up the spare room again