PDA

View Full Version : Today's Games

60YearsAPie
13-02-2021, 03:55 PM
Sutton 1-0 up against Boreham Wood at half-time. Stockport being held by Aldershot.

We could really do with Boreham doing us a favour, as Sutton are due to play Dover on Tuesday (if it takes place).

the_anticlough
13-02-2021, 04:40 PM
Sutton 1-0 up against Boreham Wood at half-time. Stockport being held by Aldershot.

We could really do with Boreham doing us a favour, as Sutton are due to play Dover on Tuesday (if it takes place).

Last 15...if the games stay like this we should take the positives...Altrincham, Boreham Wood losing, Stockport dropping 2 home pts

Ayeayeskipper
13-02-2021, 05:07 PM
I thought Sutton were sh1te when we played them. In fact, I haven't seen a good team, a good outfield player, or a better keeper than Doyle this season.

laddo
13-02-2021, 05:27 PM
Overall happy with those results , fully expected Sutton and Stockport to win their respective home games so happy to see some dropped points.

countygump
13-02-2021, 05:45 PM
Overall happy with those results , fully expected Sutton and Stockport to win their respective home games so happy to see some dropped points.

Table as is. What the hell happened to Barnet?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league/table

uysapie
14-02-2021, 03:04 AM
Table as is. What the hell happened to Barnet?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/national-league/table

Their owner thought he could cut costs to the bone.

TSANHO
14-02-2021, 09:02 AM
I think Boreham Wood are the best I’ve seen at Meadow Lane, then Hartlepool. Neither of them showed anything that we should be scared of though. We’ve every reason to feel we can go up this year....if the season reaches a conclusion.

Wasn’t Boris on the news yesterday saying restrictions will be lifted come Easter weekend? Would be great to see some live action.

magpie_mania
14-02-2021, 02:57 PM
I think Boreham Wood are the best I’ve seen at Meadow Lane, then Hartlepool. Neither of them showed anything that we should be scared of though. We’ve every reason to feel we can go up this year....if the season reaches a conclusion.

Wasn’t Boris on the news yesterday saying restrictions will be lifted come Easter weekend? Would be great to see some live action.

I don't think anyone knows at the moment, even Boris. So many dates being thrown around.