View Full Version : Getting all excited after today

BaggieSingh
14-02-2021, 09:21 PM
Maitland Niles is still not Prem standard
We can’t finish
Sams substitutions r effing criminal
“Okay” there were some positives >;)
We cannot really defend in an organised way, it’s all a bit keystone cops

Decent performance but we r going down simple as that, I think we r in the worse position after a relegation to bounce back

All the above means shot all, I’m still a baggie and always will be, most people here are the same

Really pissed to see the Villa with their front 4 of Grealish Barkley Traore Watkins
Wolves might be going through a ****ty patch but have gone way beyond us

This Argentinian Malbec is lovely though

baggieal
14-02-2021, 09:42 PM
We can’t finish

Decent performance but we r going down simple as that, I think we r in the worse position after a relegation to bounce back

All the above means shot all, I’m still a baggie and always will be, most people here are the same

Really pissed to see the Villa with their front 4 of Grealish Barkley Traore Watkins

Evening BS - what a f uckin coincidence - that’s what I am drinking too and it’s going down a treat. Even the Arsenal fans say he’s a full back and deluded to think he’s a midfielder! Much better though than Liverpoor and Sawyers!

Fat Sam’s subs and tactics are p iss poor and really don’t like the guy!

Villa have paid the cash so get quality! We wasted our 36 million on championship players of which one is a croc! Rather have spent the 36 million on Watkins!

Fulham got a good result but they have more quality than us! Championship here we come and hopefully Appleton and Big Dave are no where near the club!

Worth a punt on Euromillions Tuesday as 160 million could buy you the club with 40 million to spend in the Championship and a call to Sir Gary to come back!

BaggieSingh
14-02-2021, 10:51 PM
We gotta catchup for a beer or couple of glasses of red when allowed Bro

freer
15-02-2021, 06:12 AM
[QUOTE=BaggieSingh;39704923]
“Okay” there were some positives >;)/QUOTE]

A potential positive Frank Lampard might be interested in joining W B A next term - he’d walk into your midfield XD

baggiematt
15-02-2021, 07:10 AM
We can’t finish

Agree with all except the bounce back part. We have quality young lads who did it last season and a striker who notched goals at that level. Sort our managerial situation out, sign one or two mids, keep our best lads and we’ll be stronger than the rest down there.

Fulham are full of loans and I suspect Sheffield United will lose a few key lads but will be our biggest competitors.

Bombers right foot
15-02-2021, 08:42 AM
Nothing really to get excited about, it’s only one game where we played with a bit of heart, AMN is an upgrade on Sawyers and Livermore but is a bit lightweight in midfield, Diange looks a beast but seems to need 4 chances to score 1 goal, and your right BaggieSingh the subs are very debatable.
Big clear out next season with Allardyce being a the first out of the door.

SwedishBaggie
15-02-2021, 08:42 AM
We can’t finish

Yes, we’re going down BS. Fulham winning and teams above the drop zone picking up points.

Also agreed about AMN, what a HORRIBLE pass that was, that could (would?) have won us the match. But, we have major problems at RB so I’d play him there, did that quite well at Arsenal.

Yet another decent performance vs a top team, but these kind of performances won’t get us wins and 3 points vs any team I’m afraid (shown vs Fulham and S U).

Leicesterbaggie
15-02-2021, 11:41 AM
Unfortunately, we have to accept that these new acquisitions have arrived too late. As I've stated before, had we had them from the start we would have had a chance of staying up. I think that we'll get a few victories between now and the end of the season, but not enough I'm afraid.