View Full Version : Another Div 2 Manager Sacked

Glad2BeAPie
21-02-2021, 08:48 PM
Barrow have sacked Michael Jolley after only 7 games

PedroTheFisherman66
21-02-2021, 09:29 PM
Barrow have sacked Michael Jolley after only 7 games

I'm just filling the car up with petrol
I will drive NA up myself if theres a hint they might want him...

laddo
21-02-2021, 09:46 PM
3 managers in a single season that should work out well for them.

irishpete
22-02-2021, 04:04 AM
I'm just filling the car up with petrol
I will drive NA up myself if theres a hint they might want him...

**** that. I'll fly him up 1st class

queenslandpie
22-02-2021, 06:46 AM
The appointment of this guy at Barrow was plain weird at the time so its not surprising in my opinion. Seems they are destined for a fast return to the Vanarama.

Wedgie_pie
22-02-2021, 11:55 AM
Not so Jolly for Jolley...sorry I know

Davy500
22-02-2021, 12:30 PM
3 managers in a single season that should work out well for them.

Well that depends on the quality of the manager they bring in

upthemaggies
22-02-2021, 12:59 PM
The appointment of this guy at Barrow was plain weird at the time so its not surprising in my opinion. Seems they are destined for a fast return to the Vanarama.

That would be extremely rough on their supporters. They've had to wait almost 50 years to get back into the FL and they might not even get to see a single game in person. Can't see them making a return any time soon if they do go down, last season was a bit of a freak season for them (finishing 7th in one other 5th tier campaign is the best they've managed otherwise since dropping out of the league in 1972 and the 5th tiers' creation). Best of luck to 'em.

countygump
22-02-2021, 01:23 PM
**** that. I'll fly him up 1st class

I'll carry him up there on me back and he can wear spurs if he chooses to.

Anymore?

Davy500
22-02-2021, 01:47 PM
That would be extremely rough on their supporters. They've had to wait almost 50 years to get back into the FL and they might not even get to see a single game in person. Can't see them making a return any time soon if they do go down, last season was a bit of a freak season for them (finishing 7th in one other 5th tier campaign is the best they've managed otherwise since dropping out of the league in 1972 and the 5th tiers' creation). Best of luck to 'em.

Especially considering they were hard done to in the first place in not being re-elected, and being replaced by Hereford solely because they had beaten Newcastle in the FA Cup , who were not even top in the division lower

Kyle95
22-02-2021, 06:24 PM
Good i hope they go down. Their fans are the biggest bunch of twa** i've ever come across. I was at the away game and their fans were more concerned with, acting like football hooligans than supporting their team. The fact is they're a mickey mouse club, who think they're now a big club, due to being in the EFL. Ian Evatt performed the equivalent of Leicester winning the Prem, when he got that shower promoted. Now he's gone they will go back to being a below average NL club i'm sure of it.