PDA

View Full Version : PL - table now updated for games played 23rd Feb

Brin
24-02-2021, 11:38 AM
Well, well, well. What a mess last night turned out to be, the Millers put on a poor show and were never in it and the fixtures caught nearly all of us out. A full compliment of 10 games to choose from but, it turned out to be very low scoring indeed for a lot of us.

Some good news for four predictors as they all claimed the bonus goal tally which boosted their scores somewhat.

Again no change at the top. The top 3 making no effort to attempt to breakaway and the top 2, me included, had a mare!

Shout outs: bigladonOS scored a credible 7/10 off his first and legit predictions, more on that later. The other highest scores by virtue of the added goal bonus were, 13, 12, 12 and 11.

Goal tally: x 4 winners by saying 22 goals would be scored were: mygiddypant, LeedsMiller, EricsladfromKilnhurst and Millersrus Well done.

Wooden Spoons: The pressure must be mounting as both Millerstale and myself, that's two in three fixtures for me, both scored 1 lousy point. We were not on our own though as pip_y gladly joined us on 1 point. Don't worry Ericslad, I don't want your record XD

Final point: Come on fellas I keep saying this, you cannot post two sets of fixtures or change and amend your predictions once submitted. This time, BigladonOS thought he'd submit a couple of efforts. You've no chance pal of sneaking two sets in with eagle eyed CAM hovering looking to swoop at any minor infringement ;D

Movers and shakers ....check it all out now.