PDA

View Full Version : Where’s the Plan B Fat Sam?

baggieal
13-03-2021, 04:19 PM
Is there one? Any changes? Should we expect the useless Welsh International to appear in the 82 minute?

Bombers right foot
13-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Fat Sam’s favourite player coming on now 64 mins scandalous

baggieal
13-03-2021, 04:22 PM
Plan B - the useless Welsh lump is on!! Where’s Robinson or the 16 million superstar?

Leicesterbaggie
13-03-2021, 05:43 PM
Does anybody think that whoever was brought on would have scored, because I don't. Yes, we play some neat and tidy approach work but as soon as we get anywhere near the goal we either take the wrong option, have a poor touch or miss the target. As with many other games we looked no worse than the opposition but the frailties mentioned above means that we have to keep a clean sheet to get anything out of a game. I accept that up until Sam sorted the defence out we leaked goals but if you look at our results, except for three goals v Wolves and Chelsea, we haven't scored more than one goal in any of the other games. I think that says it all!

viaductbaggies
13-03-2021, 06:57 PM
Plan B - the useless Welsh lump is on!! Where’s Robinson or the 16 million superstar?

They’re both **** no need to bring them on as they won’t bring anything to the game a bit like HRK