PDA

View Full Version : Points Target And Remaining Fixtures

animallittle3
21-03-2021, 12:29 PM
I reckon four more wins will do us for a play off place .

Reading H

Luton A

Boro H

Coventry A

Huddersfield A

Rotherham H

Preston A

Norwich H

Three or four of these sides may not have too much to play for Luton , possibly Boro , Huddersfield and Preston .

Rotherham and Coventry are going to be fighting for their Championship lives and will be extremely difficult games .

Reading up next is clearly a massive game for both clubs .

Norwich will not let their standards slip on the final day even with the league title in the bag , they aren't that kind of club .

It's now simply an 8 game season following the international break with a target of 12 points from a possible 24 available .

To not make the plays offs historically with 76 points would be unprecedented .

animallittle3
21-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Remaining Fixtures

Reading

Barnsley A
Derby H
Watford A
Cardiff H
Luton A
Swansea H
Norwich A
Huddersfield H

Bournemouth

Boro H
Blackburn A
Coventry H
Huddersfield A
Norwich A
Millwall A
Brentford H
Wycombe A
Stoke H

Cardiff

Forest H
Wednesday A
Blackburn H
Reading A
Brentford A
Wycombe H
Birmingham A
Rotherham H

Nozzer1953
21-03-2021, 08:05 PM
I reckon we will come back refreshed and rejuvenated and and go on another run, 7 wins and a draw :-)

pass_and_move
21-03-2021, 09:08 PM
Based on what I've seen, I think we'll get in that top 6. If we dunt then we weren't quite good enough at the end of the day. The table dunt lie after 46 games. What ever it turns out like it's been a great season. Be nice to capitalize on it though wouldn't it.

animallittle3
21-03-2021, 10:16 PM
Based on what I've seen, I think we'll get in that top 6. If we dunt then we weren't quite good enough at the end of the day. The table dunt lie after 46 games. What ever it turns out like it's been a great season. Be nice to capitalize on it though wouldn't it.

Reading's run in looks horrendous Pass , ourselves , Watford , Cardiff , Swansea and Norwich still to play .

Bournemouth have three away games on the bounce and then return to the *****ity Stadium to face Brentford .

Cardiff have back to back away games against Reading and Brentford to navigate .

I also believe we will do it , we will drop points but none the less we will do it .

5th or 6th doesn't matter really .

Redrascal
24-03-2021, 05:30 PM
If we can get there sooner than later well beable to try one or two new things like we did when we played brum and licked em 4.0 first leg lets get to prem set us up for a few yrs at least.